Desert Eagle

consciousness and the mayan calnedar

I found this interesting information that I would like to share

Ian Lungold Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled (1of3)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1030536695965417017#

Ian Lungold Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled (2of3)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1030536695965417017#docid=-2832986272853534626

Ian Lungold Secrets of the Mayan Calendar Unveiled (3of3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1FCXLKJEc4

his last lecture before death, The Mayan Calendar - The Evolution Continues - Part 1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6154056900492560654#

Mayan Calendar: The Evolution Continues part 2

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6154056900492560654#docid=6639922954628722126

his website

http://www.mayanmajix.com/lab_F1.html

a site to calculate your mayan birth date with all attributes

http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/index.php

reddit search for ian lungold

http://www.searchreddit.com/

my teacher liu showed this same image when talking about directing our lives to the new point of life

FIP92.gif

image from part 2of3 in mysteries of mayan calendar, 1 hour 23 minutes in.

he also mentioned solutions such as to start community farming and using alternative currency such as community dollars a la permaculture. :)

Edited by Desert Eagle

I'll have to watch this and speak with my teacher. I know he was critical of Ian Lungold over some misinterpretation of the culture. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I'll have to watch this and speak with my teacher. I know he was critical of Ian Lungold over some misinterpretation of the culture. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I haven't finished the last docu he made, I'm watching it now and almost complete, has more conciseness and good information about consciousness, emotions and integrity.

in the first one "mysteries" he disclaims that he is not sure about the predictions for the last 3 periods.

also, i read on the net that there are longer counts than the long count which ends 2011-2012.

I look forward to your input.

Edited by Desert Eagle

Yes the katun that will soon end is simply transition to a new katun coming. My teacher mentioned written record of five katuns so far which is a total of 130,000 years. I will probably be able to commit myself to watch these videos tomorrow.

Well, I have a criticism of some of Ian's work from the first three videos. He does not represent well the power of some of the previous levels of consciousness. These things are governed by certain laws. There has to be a critical mass for certain things to happen. There is a greater base for these previous levels of consciousness. While some will progress to these higher levels the majority will be recidivist. Also many have the higher abilities already while still operating on the paradigms of the lower levels of consciousness. This is another factor we must consider.

So the ability to manifest, telepathy, and so forth are effected by harmony with those around you. That is why some of these things he described are coming to pass but not quite as quickly or quite in the way described. Once one has the knowledge to manifest one can use the power at will but is it responsible? Will those around you block your efforts? Will you be blocked by someone with more experience in these things? There are MANY forces in this universe and some are so far removed from humanity that we as yet have no way to relate with them in an understandable manner.

Granted, Ian is providing an overview of a tool, not a how-to. I will be listening to the other lecture soon. I will have to check with my teacher about the accuracy of his calendrical translation. I recall him criticizing the blind parallels between Chinese and Mayan calendars and how many of these archaeologists are making assumptions instead of going to the source and asking the elders of the Maya themselves.

some points mentioned in the videos:

1- the mayans give paramount importance to be aligned with nature's consciousness and knowing their purpose in life since birth which equates to constantly being in tune with conscious that is being in the zone which has speed and peace of mind advantages.

2- the mind is a tool that evolved out of the necessity to recognize danger and thus can be exploited by fear. it also has a limitation of 24 thoughts per second and with the acceleration of universal consciousness everybody must lose their minds and use consciousness instead or else they can't survive because consciousness does not have a speed limit.

3- the mind is electromagnetic and can be affected by solar weather and related events.

4- telepathy will happen as an acceleration of consciousness only to those with nothing to hide. this can be seen as an evolution from the internet.

although he did not mention the longer counts after this long count to proceed with life as we know it he said that at its climax we will be participating in the universe as creators and that there are others who have already reached that stage and living in other places. this is symbolized at the top of the mayan pyramid being a throne. Either he and/or Callerman did not know about the longer counts at the time?

one tangent he went to responding to the audience is that our origin comes from the Orion system and after fulfilling a role on earth will go to the black hole in the center of the galaxy. I know it sounds strange but assuming it is true then I speculate that because the Egyptian pharaohs built the pyramids with a window pointing towards Orion then maybe they wanted to return to heaven instead of the black hole being the underworld. maybe an egyptologist can help me with this idea.

Well, I have a criticism of some of Ian's work from the first three videos. He does not represent well the power of some of the previous levels of consciousness. These things are governed by certain laws. There has to be a critical mass for certain things to happen. There is a greater base for these previous levels of consciousness. While some will progress to these higher levels the majority will be recidivist. Also many have the higher abilities already while still operating on the paradigms of the lower levels of consciousness. This is another factor we must consider.

he mentioned that each era of consciousness had a theme that had a higher priority than the previous era so as to cause a natural progression. I am sure that there is a lot to elaborate on those ideas.

So the ability to manifest, telepathy, and so forth are effected by harmony with those around you. That is why some of these things he described are coming to pass but not quite as quickly or quite in the way described. Once one has the knowledge to manifest one can use the power at will but is it responsible? Will those around you block your efforts? Will you be blocked by someone with more experience in these things? There are MANY forces in this universe and some are so far removed from humanity that we as yet have no way to relate with them in an understandable manner.

he said that the sun and earth will cause changes that release some of the controls that prevent using these abilities as well as different technologies. he said that the mind is electromagnetic and that the sun will damage it and force us to use consciousness. I'd imagine in that state there will be telepathy and a different existence and with it more cohesion.

Granted, Ian is providing an overview of a tool, not a how-to. I will be listening to the other lecture soon.

the last lecture elaborates more in the practical direction that you and I want. He talks about the different levels of emotions and how they relate to mayan thought. If we can recognize our emotional state then we have already released our selves from it and can progress to the higher emotional states. He also talked about integrity but there isn't enough how-to as you say in the lecture in general. I would also like to know more about that.

for example I want to know my life's purpose according to the mayan calendar. I went to http://www.tortuga.com/eng/decode/index.php and got a detailed poem about my birth date but it still sounded vauge. I also used another software which gave me a different reading (a monkey instead of a dragon).

I also want to know how to connect with the consciousness and be in tune with it to get to peace of mind. did the mayans have telepathy?

in agriculture, what is the advantage of a mayan calendar? I only know of biodynamic agriculture which specifically takes advantage of the celestial energies in its design.

I will have to check with my teacher about the accuracy of his calendrical translation. I recall him criticizing the blind parallels between Chinese and Mayan calendars and how many of these archaeologists are making assumptions instead of going to the source and asking the elders of the Maya themselves.

Although he didn't say it, the 8 open heavens does look like the Chinese 8 trigrams. he did criticize archaeologists in both lectures though. In the lectures he mentioned the mayan tribes remaining and it seemed to me that he was in contact with them but I'm not sure so I'm looking forward to your feedback.

Edited by Desert Eagle

My teacher has mentioned that the main consciousness for this galaxy exists within the black hole at the center. He has said that the gods were most likely aliens that had come from an area close to that region. He has not mentioned Orion but rather the North Star Polaris. Then again his English is not always accurate. Yes, there is a convergence of consciousness back to the center. I think this process is what is described in the Bible when certain people ascended to be with god.

Yes, the ability to consciously create is at hand for those open. From personal experience it is unbelievably difficult to perceive from this currently available understanding of the universe. There are multiverses that exist because each consciousness creates its own universe in its, usually small, way no matter their ability or intent. Traveling through those tunnels and caves of reality is daunting and definitely dangerous to those unprepared. Not to mention that time is quite a relative thing. Telepathy and travel along those lines are very new tools for many and there is a need for guides.

One does not need to follow the Mayan calendar to pay attention to nature but it is an extremely effective tool. My teacher never bothered teaching me the calendar deeply as he said it was unnecessary for development. Simply paying attention to the stars in the sky, the moon's phases, the bird song, the winds, how and when the plants flower and die and so forth. Awareness, conscious observance, and contemplation are the keys, the structure is not necessary for proper perception or communication. I will check on the link you provided regarding one's birthday tonight for its accuracy tonight. My own result from that site is very interesting to me to say the least.

If you want a good structure for emotional development I highly recommend neigong/neidan simply because it is a more widely available resource. Granted it becomes more effective when you add the externals like diet, surroundings, and proper medicine. I know that my consciousness expanded when I had kept myself on a modified bigu diet for at least three months. Freeing your mind from the body's work allows the consciousness to work more freely and expand.

Although, my emotional makeup is most closely likened to a psychopath that chooses to do good works and strives to be more fully developed because it provides a richer experience and exploring the lighter side of mystic force is certainly less damaging to myself. I can't really say as to emotional development process as I have had to learn emulation of the emotions of other people through music, books, videos, and conversation in order to be able to communicate in a more human manner. I hope in time that certain emotional states will be worn in instead of a cloak I can wear and discard at will.

I was delimited about the time of the transfer into the phase of Universal consciousness. My experience with telepathy and work in higher planes was incredibly challenging and ripped the material and familial aspects of my life apart but it brought me my greatest blessing in a compatible source of emotional solace in my fiancee. I relimited myself purposely because of the environment this country creates and quite frankly I'm a misanthrope. I found empathy and sympathy to be incredibly hindering for any work on the higher planes for anything other than healing and love communication, I will freely admit that empathy and sympathy are extremely difficult for me to manifest at this time.

OK so my teacher has said that the dates of Ian Lungold's presentation are completely inaccurate as is the link for calculating Mayan birth date. He is trying to find a Cambridge University resource for us to properly do it in English. My Spanish is still wanting.

OK so my teacher has said that the dates of Ian Lungold's presentation are completely inaccurate as is the link for calculating Mayan birth date. He is trying to find a Cambridge University resource for us to properly do it in English. My Spanish is still wanting.

OK thanks. :)

I didn't read all comments, but if those videos are the same I've seen some time ago, it's hilarious but also very telling in terms of people's belief systems and certainties, because I watched a lecture by him where he made predictions now what he thought would happen, but what according to the whole logic of his interpreation of the Mayan calendar system HAD to happen to make the whole thing fit, and the lecture was, I think, from 2003, and he predicted the new revolutionary free energy technologies available to the whole world, thus ending energy shortages... some years in the past.

The whole thing sounded fascinating and compelling, but it's always nice to let reality have the final word.

Based on this and other examples, I think the whole 2012 thing is based on wishful thinking. The desire for a hope-giving super-powerful event was there, and all it took was a good candidate, and 2012 might simply be another Y2K-craze-scenario.

Hardyg,

My Mayan teacher has said time and again that they do not know any of the details surrounding the 2012 transition. There is an incredibly powerful event coming but not everyone is tuned into it and will not notice the effects. One thing that has been interesting is the economy. That we trade in non-tangible items and through speculation was predicted. Things are incredibly busy right now for him and I both so I will try to get more information for the community but I cannot say when.

Mith

There is an incredibly powerful event coming but not everyone is tuned into it and will not notice the effects.

Well, this is at least a very convenient view on it, because it's self-confirming. You can say afterwards that only those who believed in it noticed the effect, but that's no confirmation at all.

Might be a bit like doomsday cults. When judgment day didn't come, they can say the Lord's mercy spared them this time and thus self-confirm the belief system.

Apart from that, when it comes to predictions about future global developments, be aware that this can be done quite accurately today, too, e.g. by science fiction authors (their ideas might even be the cause for those things to manifest in the future), and also people often make the mistake of "those were the days", not realizing how similar the world has been even thousands of years ago. I really don't see any advancement in social systems, for example. I can look outside of my own country.

Equal rights for women is no original achivement of the recent past. Ancient Egypt had it! And the most famous democracy was in ancient Greece. And in general, what we know about ancient Egypt's society is so similar to things today.

It's all like same room, different wallpaper.

Edited by Hardyg

To be precise, I didn't do extensive investigation in order to verify FunVax being a hoax, but there are plenty of more or less subtle clues that draw a pretty clear picture. One of the most obvious is the claim that a person's DNA can be modified using a virus, which seems extremely unlikely because I would say even 'secret project shadow government scientists' are too narrowbrained to accept even the possibility of such a thing.

I heard somewhere that 2012 will be the end of the age of Pisces and the beginning of the age of Aquarius (yes, like the song...). Any information on the truth/implications of this?

That one seems to be roughly 200 years in the future from what I know.

And although there is that theory about 297 years of history being made up, I would assume that it can easily be proven or disproven through astronomy. So if the calender has not been messed with, purely from an astronomical standpoint, it doesn't seem to coincide with 2012.

But maybe someone else knows more details.