Sign in to follow this  
sean

Please everyone take a second for a library inventory

Hey, I've been getting various requests for different materials out of the library that I've circulated and lost track off. Maybe as TTB gets bigger we could find a solution for tracking materials better.

For now though, let's do a group check in and have anyone that has borrowed anything take a minute to say what it is that you have.

I'll do the same but I have to wait until I get home from work to check it out. :)

Thanks!

Sean

I have Pavels' Beyond Stretching Video and a Pavel Stretching CD.

Still going through them. :)

Michael

Autsch... this reminds me that I am still keeping 3 videos from you, Sean... and I remember someone was interested in them... currently not at home I can not look up the title... but will do so when I am back...

until then

Harry

I have Warrior Wellness and I have some Michael Winn tapes here somewhere, let me get back to this.

Here it is, Five Animals Do the Six Healing Sounds Chi Kung Fundamentals 1. Going to eatyourgreens next (as in, like, tomorrow.)

Here it is, Five Animals Do the Six Healing Sounds Chi Kung Fundamentals 1. Going to eatyourgreens next (as in, like, tomorrow.)

I am "horting" the 3 diemnsional mind tapes...

Harry

I have a bunch of stuff, but most of it has been donated. The stuff I have on loan is God's Playing in the Cauldron of Original Chi (from Peter Falk) and Fusion I audio (mike andre)...

Hey does anyone have Winn's Chi Kung Fundamentals 2 audio/video and or the Primordial Chi Kung video? Someone wants to borrow those.

Thanks,

Sean

I just realized I have the video for Eight Extraordinary Vessels Qigong Fusion II+III. Anybody want it?

I'll burn a copy of the Steve Wells DVD's (2 disks) on EFT and Peak Performance, part of Gary Craig's Specialty Series 2. (Gary Craig allows making up to 100 copies - for now, one is doable :). This was IMO by far the best of that whole set. Lots of good NLP stuff, good stories, engaging speaker. Anyone interested, let me know.

I'll burn a copy of the Steve Wells DVD's (2 disks) on EFT and Peak Performance, part of Gary Craig's Specialty Series 2. (Gary Craig allows making up to 100 copies - for now, one is doable :). This was IMO by far the best of that whole set. Lots of good NLP stuff, good stories, engaging speaker. Anyone interested, let me know.

OOH, mememememe!!!

Great, email me your address. It's actually CD-ROMs, can play on computer or newer DVD players. I'm watching it again now.

Sign in to follow this