ejr1069

Kundalini awakening vs Shaminic Initiation

Could you please further define shamanic initiation? Having been a long time fan of Castaneda, I'm not sure what you're talking about and how it would relate to Kundalini.

I think all paths go to the same place, and there's a kundalini component that kicks in when the time is right, whichever path we're on. If you're referring to a shamanic initiation that somehow involves electricity moving up and down your spine and doing all sorts of odd things, then yes, the parallel is certainly there.

I because kundalini active as the result of an auto accident (spontaneous awakening), but I'd been meditating on the TTC for about 20 years. I think I 'manifested' the accident for that particular purpose. It was not too long after that the the Castaneda path 'captured' me (my husband was on it) and it came across the ethers and grabbed me too.

If you're referring to a shamanic initiation that involves hallucinogenic herbs or plants and this force is activated during this time, yes, I would think that would qualify as well.

I have read that when a Shaman is coming into the time of his ministry, immediatly before he goes through a serious illness while his physical and spiritual bodies are cleansed. Kundalini also rises. Many, many odd experiences start happening to the initiate. He eventually surrenders to be trained as a shaman. It can be a brutal process to the initiate.

Sometimes I wonder if that is what I am going through. Mind you, I don't wish to be going through it at all. My goal is simply emlightenment, peace, joy, happiness, as well as leading a genuine and auithentic life. But the last 4 years have been like murder.

I have read that when a Shaman is coming into the time of his ministry, immediatly before he goes through a serious illness while his physical and spiritual bodies are cleansed. Kundalini also rises. Many, many odd experiences start happening to the initiate. He eventually surrenders to be trained as a shaman. It can be a brutal process to the initiate.

Yes it can be a brutal experience. I had to have a minor heart attack and a small stroke to be led to my path.

Yes it can be a brutal experience. I had to have a minor heart attack and a small stroke to be led to my path.

I am curious to know what type of healing modalities you use. I do Zhan Zhuang, Yoga, and mediation for my spiritual development. I have tried with success aromatherapy, oxygen therapy (using hydrogen peroxide), sound healing (using different vibrations like a gong, tibetan bowl, music). Even simply just the laying on of hands seems to work. All of them have worked to some extent.

The one modality that seems like complete BS to me is Crystal healing. Maybe it works, but that is not my experience (and I pretty much rely on experience for my truths). I cannot connect with a stone or feel it's energy. However, my 8 year old son told me that he left his body when I had him doing a meditation with various genstones on his chakras. He saw all sorts of strange creatures. Told me that he cisited the center of the earth. That kind of spooked me because I have never had an experience like that.

Anyway, curious to know what type of healing modalities you use.

My form of healing has more to do with looking inside a person from the inside out. I help them triangulate the memories, do an opposite imprint, on that which they have been manifesting, whether that thing is a physical malady or an undesirable situation.

I have found that doing it attached to ceremony is powerful to the person being worked on.

I also lay hands on - I used to do more of the quantum touch method, but I found that the most intense energy comes out of my hands directly on the skin, or my body touching theirs in some way, perhaps just sitting on a couch and touching arm to arm. Getting the person being worked on to be as open as possible, to think as little as possible, is the trick. I try to synchronize my breath with theirs, to become as one person.

Sometimes while in this state we will together do an inner smile on all their organs, one at a time. If there is something, such as a cancer, I talk directly to the spirit of the cancer. I always do it with love, always ask it nicely to move on down the road please...that it has no further business being in this body. I've worked with two cancer patients - one died, the one I'm working with now is iffy from day to day, but often responds to doses of positive energy. I try and talk to his body, to have his body manifest healthy cells rather than the cancer cells; my belief is that our bodies manufacture these things as a result of inner feelings that it's responding to, like guilt, shame, hate. From a holistic point of view I will try to address that as well, if the person is willing to discuss their ongoing feelings. The one I am working with now is not very receptive to the inner work - has never seen the necessity for 'going in'. But he does respond well to ceremony.

I am of the firm belief that what a person is manifesting today, at this time, is what he has actually 'wanted', whether they see it or not. It is the current manifestation of the person that gives the shaman one place to put a leg of the triangulation.

I think initiation would require one to accept another as a teacher.

Awakening is a broader term.

I think initiation would require one to accept another as a teacher.

Awakening is a broader term.

I would think that this is the case too. But part of me thinks that you can connect to someone's energy without your direct knowledge, thus, accepting them as a teacher indirectly. Someone might ask you to read a book they read, then ask you to go to a place where they went to (maybe not even telling you they went). And in doing such, you possibly follow in their footsteps and connect to their energy. Just a theory I have...

I would think that this is the case too. But part of me thinks that you can connect to someone's energy without your direct knowledge, thus, accepting them as a teacher indirectly. Someone might ask you to read a book they read, then ask you to go to a place where they went to (maybe not even telling you they went). And in doing such, you possibly follow in their footsteps and connect to their energy. Just a theory I have...

You would connect to the same energy, but what would make it theirs?

Does anyone know the difference between these 2 experiences?

Simply put, no "K" no shaman. But just because there is "K" a shaman it does not make.

Both are terms thrown around with SO many variations of interpretation that they almost mean nothing without any context. And many feel they know more about either than they really do, caveat emptor.

My form of healing has more to do with looking inside a person from the inside out. I help them triangulate the memories, do an opposite imprint, on that which they have been manifesting, whether that thing is a physical malady or an undesirable situation.

I have found that doing it attached to ceremony is powerful to the person being worked on.

I also lay hands on - I used to do more of the quantum touch method, but I found that the most intense energy comes out of my hands directly on the skin, or my body touching theirs in some way, perhaps just sitting on a couch and touching arm to arm. Getting the person being worked on to be as open as possible, to think as little as possible, is the trick. I try to synchronize my breath with theirs, to become as one person.

Sometimes while in this state we will together do an inner smile on all their organs, one at a time. If there is something, such as a cancer, I talk directly to the spirit of the cancer. I always do it with love, always ask it nicely to move on down the road please...that it has no further business being in this body. I've worked with two cancer patients - one died, the one I'm working with now is iffy from day to day, but often responds to doses of positive energy. I try and talk to his body, to have his body manifest healthy cells rather than the cancer cells; my belief is that our bodies manufacture these things as a result of inner feelings that it's responding to, like guilt, shame, hate. From a holistic point of view I will try to address that as well, if the person is willing to discuss their ongoing feelings. The one I am working with now is not very receptive to the inner work - has never seen the necessity for 'going in'. But he does respond well to ceremony.

I am of the firm belief that what a person is manifesting today, at this time, is what he has actually 'wanted', whether they see it or not. It is the current manifestation of the person that gives the shaman one place to put a leg of the triangulation.

Reading your words I reflect. "Lookin inside the person from the inside out" .

I don't think I ever connected to another human without doing this. I thought this was common. Had to ask my husband. He says it probably isn't.

That said it is important to be able to see yourself from the inside to the outside equally posed with the other. Of course I am not able to do this unless I give myself some timespace and silence. A massage situation is ideal. If there is enough caritas in your soul.

I am curious to know what type of healing modalities you use. I do Zhan Zhuang, Yoga, and mediation for my spiritual development. I have tried with success aromatherapy, oxygen therapy (using hydrogen peroxide), sound healing (using different vibrations like a gong, tibetan bowl, music). Even simply just the laying on of hands seems to work. All of them have worked to some extent.

I have used a variety of methods. I bought an OMNI V 3HP blender for raw food intake. I practice zhan zhuang and Chen family chansigong exercises. I have explored some Feldenkrais reprogramming. I practice Inner Smile at an integrated level. Microcosmic Orbit is almost constant now. I take a food source daily multivitamin. I take maca to charge my jing as that is a weakness I inherently possess. I take calcium supplements as well as other minerals and trace metals. I have used colloidal silver as an antibiotic and to help my nervous system recover. I take probiotics. I followed modified bigu for nearly a year. I smoke cannabis and tobacco as needed to deal with the pain and the tics. I practice sleeping meditation and dream travel. I pray a lot. Sufi poetry has helped me to see that servitude and slavery to god is not the same. I chant Sufi and listen to the sinus overtones created. I have been examining my previous experience and many suppressed memories from the post traumatic stress disorder have been brought to fore and explored. I am still dealing with emotional automatic reactions and my own thought process. Sympathy is still hard for me as I find myself apathetic toward most self caused suffering I hear from people. I listen to many different kinds of music, dependent on my mood. I write poetry and occasionally perform. My fiancee is a great resource of emotional understanding as I am for her as well. I have a few confidants who have been able to listen to my spiritual plane experiences even if they don't fully believe or understand what I speak of. I play with my friends' children and try to help them with avoiding the troubles of my own experience of painful upbringing.