GrandTrinity

PanGu advanced forms?

Huh? Is that like the simple Pangu form that Michael Winn has on his Video (I forget which one)? I remember him saying its a form that the person got from channelling.

I like the Pangu form for its simplicity.

Michael

• Like 1

Anyone here tried the advanced Shengong Pangu forms?

Have you seen this site? http://www.pangushengong.org/

This guy teaches in San Francisco, I was thinking of checking him out but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Sean

Yes, we had instruction in these forms by Master Ou as part of the medical qigong course at the Academy for Five Element Acupuncture. The sequence you would want to learn them in is: moving form, non-moving form, combined moving and non-moving, healing skills, then the advanced (also called condensed) form. They are all very easy to learn, and in my experience are extremely efficient in generating a lot of energy in a short period of time. The condensed form is fairly similar to the moving form (although with some important differences that I am not authorized to give away), can be completed in 1/3 of the time, and seems to generate even more energy. The regular moving form only takes about 15-20 minutes anyway. I would recommend practicing the moving form for a while (say about 100 days) before moving on to the other forms. Hope this helps!

• Thanks 1

Bump up the jam and what happened to the suggestion to post in your private practice session Mak Tin Si?

Thanks

what are you talking about?????

Jedi -

Genmaicha has been bumping up old threads to try and push Mak Tin Si's threads down off the topic list's front page. Kinda like a bum's version of wack-a-mole. :lol:

oh ok whatever