Apech

Gravity Map of Earth

Have a look at this BBC article.

A satellite has shown how gravity varies in different parts of the earth.

Gravity Earth

Must have some Taoist implications ... even though I can't think what they are! I thought it was fascinating - you can click on the graphic to see what its like in your neck of the woods.

Yeah, science is gradually learning more about this planet we live on. Helps us to understand how things work.

Looks like a giant being put their finger on the Indian peninsula :lol: Curious how this experiment differed from gravity probe b?

Mind is Gravity, so I've heard...:P

Any mass creates gravity. Depends on how thick your mind is as to how much gravity it will have.

Any mass creates gravity. Depends on how thick your mind is as to how much gravity it will have.

Light mind.. yeeHA!!!

Light mind.. yeeHA!!!

Hehehe. I have been accused (probably rightly so) of being thick-headed, therefore great mass thus lots of gravity.

Hehehe. I have been accused (probably rightly so) of being thick-headed, therefore great mass thus lots of gravity.

You telling me your head is weighing you down? Have you thought of taoist practices? They are pretty far out, but great for lightening the grip of mind... could be worth investigating..

:):wub::)

You telling me your head is weighing you down? Have you thought of taoist practices? They are pretty far out, but great for lightening the grip of mind... could be worth investigating..

:):wub::)

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

No, actually my head is not weighing me down inconveniently. It is more at the weight is help me to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground.

Ah! Taoist practices. Like doing nothing? I already know how to do that.

Apples and pears are .. um.. stairs...

All matter is energy ... but if you don't have the energy it doesn't matter.

I can feel your gravitational pull up here in Santa Fe. :lol:

I can feel your gravitational pull up here in Santa Fe. :lol:

I think that was a compliment but I'm not sure. Hehehe.

According to Dan Winter (you people know him, right?) biological architecture can also capture good chi. And also water and magnetism also attracts good energy. And maybe it can also be used to unpollute the rivers, and so on.