Sign in to follow this  
zerostao

geometry

one of the things i do hold as sacred is geometry.

theuth be told? (and other questions to arise)

this is as good a starting point as any.

btw this is from the invisible college

Sacred Geometry is where it began for me :) I ike that it apply's both to logic as well as creativity.

Flower of Life

flower-of-life.gif

Mantis shrimp does monkey flick.

This shrimp delivers a 200 lbs strike at 40 mph

vaporising water and creating light. The force is

derived from a saddle shaped spring that at the end

of video is equated with light reception. The geometry

of the shape is very interesting

http://www.ted.com/t...st_animals.html

• Like 1

Sacred Geometry is where it began for me :) I ike that it apply's both to logic as well as creativity.

Flower of Life

flower-of-life.gif

in a way it began for me that way as well. i was about 15, some older friends came by(they had wheels!) one of them worked as a dental assistant and she had "acquired"

a tank full of laughing gas :lol: :lol:

anyways she was operating the pressure release valve as i was holding a rubber tube in my mouth. just before my lungs were about to freeze,she yanked the hose from me :o

then the entire world/universe/reality simply became vividly colorful geometric archetypes.

i think she was half shaman, half magician.

so, when i entered this world of sacred geometry,

right then, i saw the wonderous patterns of creation.

• Like 1

Anybody ever seen visions after staring at the flower of life for a while? I recall hearing some claims that the flower will 'open' and you will start seeing heads floating in space.

8)

Anybody ever seen visions after staring at the flower of life for a while? I recall hearing some claims that the flower will 'open' and you will start seeing heads floating in space.

8)

I used to do that with a damaged TV stuck in B/W static mode.

I recall hearing that some of the static point on the screen are photons

from a primordial event.

I would see after images like Sphinx, spinning wheels and pyramids.

"A photoreceptor cell is a specialized type of neuron found in the eye's retina that is capable of phototransduction. The great biological importance of photoreceptors is that they convert light (electromagnetic radiation) into signals that can stimulate biological processes. More specifically, photoreceptor proteins in the cell absorb photons, triggering a change in the cell's membrane potential."

Its like

• Like 1

a friend worked on military contracts building weird machines.

One was a thin sheet like plastic with piezoelectric quality.

It had molecule crystals embedded in a pattern on the surface

and would release electricity when flexed. Makes me think that

human bio energy is transduction of a specific light wave

that spins neurons that attract ions, hence current.

edit: thats one level of spin or rate of spin. the body can run on zeropoint too

Edited by torus693

Torus, you never cease to amaze me.

What do you mean by running on zero-point? I can sort of feel the piezoelectricity when flexing / tightening my fingers, but the zeropoint is beyond me.

Edited by Dagon

it is a goal of my baguazhang to be able to run on zero-point.

not there yet :D so i still have to borrow energy from outside sources.

is it unethical to borrow someone's energy while push hands with them??

not that I would do sth like that. i take mine from elsewheres. :D

this book demonstrates the excitement and beauty

of geometry

post-52446-130163941462_thumb.jpg

Edited by zerostao

Rofl, that reminds me of a dream I had. I was shaking hands with this guy who was working in a gas station. I could feel him draining my energy, so I put my left hand on his other arm to get the energy right back. He was like " I'm taking your energy " I said " Well I'm getting it right back ", Then I said just stop, and woke up.

Rofl, that reminds me of a dream I had. I was shaking hands with this guy who was working in a gas station. I could feel him draining my energy, so I put my left hand on his other arm to get the energy right back. He was like " I'm taking your energy " I said " Well I'm getting it right back ", Then I said just stop, and woke up.

:lol: funny dream :ninja:

so many geometries, self consistant games :) different kinds of infinities

Torus, you never cease to amaze me.

What do you mean by running on zero-point? I can sort of feel the piezoelectricity when flexing / tightening my fingers, but the zeropoint is beyond me.

each level of matter houses a potential vacuum. North and South when they meet become a gateway. Every polarized body has this. The earth and sun have at their centers a vacuum point. Because of their relative size the distance between one vacuum point and another is very great. The center of a vacuum is very small, but has no dimension and the energy that comes out of the body that house a vacuum is absorbed (so to speak) by the spin of that body, so zero is encapsulated. As you moved downwards through the layers of matter the number potential vacuums increases and their distance between decreases, so more vacuum points and more zero as resonance (radiation) between all those bodies.

Bindu are vacuum point at what ever level of matter they exist and every body at every level of matter achieves bindu or that torus shape as polarity or form folds inward at the moment of birth, death or somewhere inbetween <--Notice the polarity

every level of matter the body is comprised of has a corresponding neural center that resonates with the life force or presence of that level that are recognized as deity or one of their forms like animal archtype, angels or arch angels, mandalas that correspond to opening of the bindu at that level of matter. Because all bodies are polarized you can say angel or devil, though appearance of the later is not a bad thing, they're simply the presence of one half of the polarized reality of that level and a key part of human(demon)haha to deity development and another polarity to absolve

the path of tao is learning to make that shape. Resistance in any form shows polarity

and a potential pathway to develop. This is why anything may be a path to Tao.

It only takes doing right one time to achieve this and a vacuum occurs in no-time literally.

What is at the core of the polarity of mind?

why does it form?

• Like 1

the cuttlefish and octopus in this are really amazing images.

I was thinking if how shape like a pyramid effects by pressure

ion flow and light receptors angle or curve bending light and sound

Edited by torus693

thankyou for that great explanation :

post-52446-13016424734_thumb.jpg

i was looking for a place to get escher involved in this thread on geometry :D

Edited by zerostao

Yes, thank you torus. It is not something I can immediatley understand, but I have a feeling it will become clear.

I am going to say that neutrality is at the core so that both polarities may exist.

It could also be the pineal gland, as it is the center of the brain (not necessarily mind though)

It could be the golden spiral, again so that both polarities may exist in thier infinity, but then there would be no core and it would continue into infinity.

The core would be the single point of the 1st dimension!

still pondering about the single point of the first dimension. :)

also been pondering about a few posts from Taomeow's thunder trigram thread.

recently i came across this trying to look at some of joeseph needhams work(huge huge)

on ancient chinese science and civilization (cambridge univesity library)

http://luo-shu.com/book/part_one/chapter_three/symbolic_significance_carpenter%22s_square_lo_shu

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/GpyrMM.html

and he gives a description of a right triangle where heaven corresponds to the base. earth to the height. man to the hypotenuse.

edit> cool new book

http://www.cambridge.org/us/knowledge/isbn/item3779802/A-Mathematical-Tapestry/?site_locale=en_US

Edited by zerostao

Sign in to follow this