Sign in to follow this  
Christoph

allow myself to introduce........myself

Hi everyone

I began studying the TTC a few months ago. I was heavily into meditations like the Silva Method ect after going through CBT for suffering with depression for nearly 20 years. I was having good success with it but when I started reading the TTC it was like a switch turned on. I ordered the fundamentals from M Winn and the first time I did the inner smile was quite profound. I am now loving the Qigong and Daoist meditations.My wife who has known me for 12 years cant believe the change!

Also I used to be a personal trainer and have been eating organic foods for 6 years.

Great to have you here, Christoph!

It's great that you had such a profound transformation! How long have you been doing the Taoist practices for?

Feel free to post anywhere - we're a great bunch here :D and I'm sure you'll be warmly welcomed!

I have been reading about Daoism and TTC for about 4 months and I have only been doing the five animals for about 3 weeks. I think my previous experiences allowed me to get a feel for the meditations and Qigong rather quickly.

Sign in to follow this