Dagon

How to Awaken

:) thankyou,

Could you tell us of your first activation experience?

The first is very interesting ;)

This is an interesting account, and great to see that you have opened your energy.

I feel a need to comment on this from a Daoist perspective:

Firstly, consiously moving energy up, either solely through the spine or with assistance of the chakras is an overy intent-based,and thus willful approach to internal energy. For the uninitiated this is tempting, since you feel you can work your basically spiritual energy with personal will and persistence. This has many inherent risks.

Secondly, moving energy up towards the head, and overheating the adrenals/kidneys in the process is imbalanced and potentially draining for the essential water of the body, and could also lead to systemic problems.

Thirdly, as you mention late in the text, such processes should be lead and guided by close contact with a teacher that actually knows how the body and mind responds, and not just has awakend his kundalini.

Last: There really is no need to go through the whole ardous kundalini process, as almost all, if not all of the "signs" of kundalini are indications of energetic friction, not purification. If these signs are strong, there is only indications of lack of foundation in basic internal practice that will fasciitate the opening up of the du and ren channel.

You are truly ready to move energy this way when it happens spontaneously, and your energetic pathways are tuned, your emotional and physical blockages are out of the way, and the body ligbt of the skeletal structure has gone through a process of alignment.

Without this foundation, you riks getting your energy stuck in the head, leading to kundalini psychosis, and doing energetic harm to your system with long term effects. There is no need to raise your "kundalini" to awaken. What you "attain" is an experience, not a stablized realization of your true nature. Its something to attach to.

My own teacher stresses the point that when the system is ready for energetic transformation, the energy moves all the way up, and then down again, naturally. Whatever system you practice, if you "do" it, its not leading anywhere in the long run.

I write this with all due respect for your own experience with you practice.

h

• Like 2

"Breathe in deeply and fast through your nose"

You mean one deep fast inhalation and then let it out slowly? Or do you mean breathe deeply, rapidly, for an amount of time, and then let it go slowly after several "reps" ?

How did others awaken? I only know my path, but I am curious of others.
Very nice pointers, thanks! B)

Just curious - have you awakened your own kundalini and did you write that yourself?

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

CAUTION

Hi Dagon,

Nice post. This said, I think you managed to miss the two most important safety measures:

1. Number one by far is to maintain a fairly straight spine - if it is bent or stretched you risk sending a tsunami through a curve causing the damage you talk about, but didn't experience.
  2. If it hurts or feels weird: STOP, take a break, think it though, wait a couple of days before trying again

• Like 1

"This is an interesting account, and great to see that you have opened your energy.

I feel a need to comment on this from a Daoist perspective:

Firstly, consiously moving energy up, either solely through the spine or with assistance of the chakras is an overy intent-based,and thus willful approach to internal energy. For the uninitiated this is tempting, since you feel you can work your basically spiritual energy with personal will and persistence. This has many inherent risks.

Secondly, moving energy up towards the head, and overheating the adrenals/kidneys in the process is imbalanced and potentially draining for the essential water of the body, and could also lead to systemic problems.

Thirdly, as you mention late in the text, such processes should be lead and guided by close contact with a teacher that actually knows how the body and mind responds, and not just has awakend his kundalini.

Last: There really is no need to go through the whole ardous kundalini process, as almost all, if not all of the "signs" of kundalini are indications of energetic friction, not purification. If these signs are strong, there is only indications of lack of foundation in basic internal practice that will fasciitate the opening up of the du and ren channel.

You are truly ready to move energy this way when it happens spontaneously, and your energetic pathways are tuned, your emotional and physical blockages are out of the way, and the body ligbt of the skeletal structure has gone through a process of alignment.

Without this foundation, you riks getting your energy stuck in the head, leading to kundalini psychosis, and doing energetic harm to your system with long term effects. There is no need to raise your "kundalini" to awaken. What you "attain" is an experience, not a stablized realization of your true nature. Its something to attach to.

My own teacher stresses the point that when the system is ready for energetic transformation, the energy moves all the way up, and then down again, naturally. Whatever system you practice, if you "do" it, its not leading anywhere in the long run.

I write this with all due respect for your own experience with you practice.

h"

Thank you for the criticisms, as well as info that could be important to others. I am putting this here for no other reason that people may have a resource and the truth without having to pay someone for it. I personally didn't have any side effects, and I had gone about it as haphazardly as is claimed to be possible. Maybe what you say is true, and even though I have no way of knowing with certainty, I did try to include the possibilities that I am aware of and have been told of. A teacher is not necessary for everyone to complete this process.

My personal awakening was in ignorance, and it began by a book by Drunvalo Melchizedek, entitled "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" Volume 1 and 2. I did not have names for all that I have felt, and have spent years searching for similar experiences, that I might better understand my own.

The most prominent thing that I felt upon awakening was the tingling intuition of the pineal gland, I did not know it was my pineal until later research. What I did know is that I would get a tingling in my forhead, sometimes with an Idea that I had no way of knowing, that would prove to be true. The energy I now know as chi, was another thing that I had felt. It came in waves and coursed throughout my body. I eventually found that I could callon this, but had no Idea what it was.

My awakening was in ignorance, and much of the time I spent trying to find out what I was feeling could have been better spent on purifying the chakra's. This is another reason that I decided to post this. So that others that may have these experiences, might find similarities as well as names.

I do respect that many here feel that one should allow it to happen naturally, although my experience is not akin to it. Without 1st hand knowledge I almost feel that it could simply a reason for some to make money from the truth. If this is true, then shame on you! This information is not for anyone to sell, it is not belonging to anyone.

I can not say for certain one way or another, I know my path, and I know that it is possible. Everyone is different, so there very well could be truth to what is said, about having a teacher to help you.

I consider everyone here to be a teacher, and plenty of resources, I am sure if someone comes to a point, that they can use the collective knowledge of those willing to share, to guide them along thier way.

Thanks for metioning some safeties that I may have missed devoid. I beg every to please add to and or critique this work for the greater good of all.

With love,

-Justin

Johnny,

Sorry for the confusion, I mean that you inhale deeply, hold for a sec or two, let it out slowly, then rinse and repeat. You can also add counting in, if you find your mind especially likes to wonder.

Very nice pointers, thanks! B)

Just curious - have you awakened your own kundalini and did you write that yourself?

No I did not write all of that myself. I did write some and the majority of it was gathered and compiled. All of this information can be found for free on the internet and falls under the free use catagory. The links that the information was gathered is listed within the context.

Edited by Dagon