Thunder_Gooch

Help with protection from taoist black magick

Wow this Lucas Huang guy is blatantly a hyooge tool. I'm feeling very inclined to get some of my very efficient "code magick" hacker friends to flip his world upside down. Scamming, posting personal pictures/veiled threats of my fellow bums does not suit well with me. This guy has no idea how much hurt can be laid on him if he keeps this bs up. It's justice people.

Edited by fizix
  • Like 2

Looks like I made his front page again:

http://barangthailand.blogspot.com/

That is a picture of a younger me, the guy in the n shirt.

I am not scared just wanted to do my due diligence.

What the Barang guy is doing is childish. His blog has a place to report abuse. I used it. Maybe other bums should. If enough people report abusive scammers eventually they'll get thrown off.

If it turns out he is a TB member, I think he should be banned. On the other hand, accusations are easy, proof is hard.

Yes, we have proof that the H-bomb exists. We don't have to 'believe' in its existence. The smart thing to do would be to see if 'black magick' exists. This requires proof.

Nope, you don't have proof that the H-bomb exists. You have hearsay.

However, while it was secret, with even hearsay ("what they want you to know") not available yet, 150,000 people were working on the Los Alamos project yet no information was revealed to the general population till after the fact. And the "facts" you were offered omitted some other "facts" -- e.g. that the most prominent of the H-bomb creators were occult practitioners, i.e. black magicians, and the "science" part you were offered simply made no peep about that. If you believe you could replicate their results without the occult, using "pure science," that's a belief, not a fact.

The brilliant modern philosopher Karl Popper defined "scientific" as "falsifiable." I.e. there's nothing else that proves something is following our accepted "scientific method" than the fact that any results obtained via this method can be falsified. There's nothing else that fundamentally distinguishes it from any other method.

Black magic, or any kind for that matter, is not scientific on our currently accepted terms only inasmuch as its results can't be falsified. This is proof of neither existence nor non-existence of a phenomenon. This is proof of the fact that a phenomenon is not following the recently invented "scientific method" steps as currently accepted and continuously revised. (99% of everything that was accepted as "scientific fact" only one hundred years ago is currently disproved by the very sciences that produced these "facts," and substituted by other "scientific facts." The process is ongoing and accelerating.)

A lack of falsifiability of a phenomenon is no proof of its nonexistence, and modern scientific method offers absolutely no other venue for proving anything than its falsifiability. That's "anything," you heard me right. Everything you know as "scientific" is nothing but "what can be falsified," as opposed to a vast array of reality phenomena out there that can't be falsified.

So if we are dealing with a phenomenon of reality rather than of "modern scientific method," there is no way you can "prove" it. "Proof" is the domain of phenomena that may or may not be what they are claimed or understood to be, i.e. of falsifiable phenomena. Reality does not operate on these terms.

Ah, the duped generations... Proof of the pudding is in the eating. If you don't eat it, it may be made of cardboard and you will never know. Proof of magic? You would have to eat that too... there's no other way to know.

im not lucas. stop assuming this is how this whole mess started lucas is lucas. his pic and address is on the blog use that info to find him.

then look for him using his email address, his paypal info and so on.

if you just keep shooting hes lucas! then you are really no closer to finding the actual lucas then you were 5 seconds ago because now you have to prove that he is lucas. It would be smarter to contact the real lucas and then let him hang himself (i mean incriminate himself) and if he wont speak to you then have a friend speak to him to get more evidence out of him.

Edited by goldentaoist

im not lucas. stop assuming this is how this whole mess started lucas is lucas. his pic and address is on the blog use that info to find him.

Sorry if I added to the confusion. I didn't understand what you meant by a 'Siddha' has been accomplished? I thought you meant some sort of bad luck on someone..somewhere..for something :wacko: . I apologize if I'm wrong. The way these various posts work its hard to tell people's intent.

Simply put, what is yours?

Thanks

Michael

its cool. i have an idea lets invite lucas to the forum and have him defend against the claims. This way we would know for sure. (might be a bad idea but it would take the guess work out)

Goldentaoist,

Its been proven also that Lucas Huang address is not in Brisbane. Nobody lives at 121 queen street, its a sham and all hot air ! On Amuletforums They are saying he is from malaysia and is really named rashid ismael. And i think those guys should know.

I went to 121 queen street and it is a joke man. Its just a random address he used, nothing to do with anything related to lucas huang whatsoever ! Complete total fiction again.

The Telephone number also has nothing to do with anybody even remotely named lucas huang . I called that too ! Its all BS, the entire thing,address,etc.

Christ if this guy is the scammer you say, do you really think he would be using his own address and telephone number ? Queen street and the telephone number are complete bollocks.

Btw, i have emailed lucas huang everything that has been posted here. After all, he done the right thing by me and i have nothing to complain about. and guess what... he said there are three or four same people making trouble for him all over the net in different id's to destroy his business. and i tend to believe him.

Edited by TheTaoBum

If there is no Lucas Huang, neither of the guys posting here could actually be Lucas Huang, makes perfect sense to me :rolleyes:

i have an idea lets invite lucas to the forum and have him defend against the claims

you serious?

If not participating, he is watching it very closely and "defending" himself by posting pics and threats on his blog, which are timewise reactions to this thread and which btw. seem to be in sync with visits of ....... oh no guess games anymore :wacko:

he said there are three or four same people making trouble for him all over the net in different id's to destroy his business. and i tend to believe him.

he himself is good at destroying his own "business", it seems to me

Edited by Leif

Nope, you don't have proof that the H-bomb exists. You have hearsay.

Please remember that I am retired US Army. I have proof.

Just a screenshot mirror of the latest bit with bowls of blood or red sauce not sure lol.

I didn't get a screencap of the obituary page.

As to the confusion there are two separate scammers here probably, they are both working the same scam, claiming to have copies of the mo pai text and selling it.

One from Ohio USA, Elijah Wilson/Electric Gravity/Thundermind/(probably Golden Taoist)

And the other TheTaobum (Brisbane Australia), and Lucas Huang (Brisbane Australia)

The last known address associated with Lucas's paypal account [email protected] was also Brisbane Australia.

*photo removed by mod team*

Lucas is a known scammer, from amuletforums. If you have faith in him, by all means thats great. But for others he has scammer.

Here is a post regarding Lucas: 'LOL.. I recognized some of the amulets pictures are from this forum, looks like he steal pictures from here to post at his blog.. LOL'

Be greatful he has not scammed you, but since you know of his dealings, many things comes into questions...

The people from amuletforums are legit dealers and weed out those who are scammers. It isnt a 'few' who discredits lucas, but an entire community. Scam once and attack your buyers, then you got more than a 'few' on your ass. Plus he is breaking international law for scamming. If caught, hes f'd up in prison. Tell Lucas that, since you have good dealings with him and all.

Edited by Gren1o1

More Pie Guy, do you have a photo of Lucas Huang?

One spell turning amulet you can make, would be to place his photo between two pieces of mirror [face in] and to then Bind it tight with some cord. After that cover it with black wax and hang it somewhere in your house or on your person.

Just his name written in paper will suffice if you do not have a photo, and it doesn't matter if that is his real name or not as long as you know who you mean.

When you bind the mirrors together, do it with the Intent of binding all his negativity and Karma to his personal sphere, so he gets Instant rebound from anything he trys to send out. Be creative, make up a chant that expresses your Intent clearly and chant it as you tightly bind the mirrors.

Also do you feel resonance with any deity Images/concepts? If so try to connect as strongly to It/them as possible before/during/after the working. Make them an offering and pray for success and protection.

Hathor is popular Goddess for this kind of spell. People pray for her to turn her Mirror towards the malevolent sorcerer, In fact this kind of turning is often called a Mirror of Hathor rite.

Also If you doubt your self or your skill, ask a partner or close friends to perform the ritual with you.

This spell can have harsh consequences to a person once bound who try's to hex you. For some that would be a reason not to use it, as there are more gentle ways, like just making a shrine to some protective deity and keeping the candle lit, and tending the shrine daily with cleaning, offerings and meditation.

Blessings.

• Like 4

unfortunately I do not.

I doubt Lucas Huang is his real name anyway, everything else about this person is a lie.

I will do as you suggest, thanks again :)

More Pie Guy, do you have a photo of Lucas Huang?

One spell turning amulet you can make, would be to place his photo between two pieces of mirror [face in] and to then Bind it tight with some cord. After that cover it with black wax and hang it somewhere in your house or on your person.

Just his name written in paper will suffice if you do not have a photo, and it doesn't matter if that is his real name or not as long as you know who you mean.

When you bind the mirrors together, do it with the Intent of binding all his negativity and Karma to his personal sphere, so he gets Instant rebound from anything he trys to send out. Be creative, make up a chant that expresses your Intent clearly and chant it as you tightly bind the mirrors.

Also do you feel resonance with any deity Images/concepts? If so try to connect as strongly to It/them as possible before/during/after the working. Make them an offering and pray for success and protection.

Hathor is popular Goddess for this kind of spell. People pray for her to turn her Mirror towards the malevolent sorcerer, In fact this kind of turning is often called a Mirror of Hathor rite.

Also If you doubt your self or your skill, ask a partner or close friends to perform the ritual with you.

This spell can have harsh consequences to a person once bound who try's to hex you. For some that would be a reason not to use it, as there are more gentle ways, like just making a shrine to some protective deity and keeping the candle lit, and tending the shrine daily with cleaning, offerings and meditation.

Blessings.

Just a screenshot mirror of the latest bit with bowls of blood or red sauce not sure lol.

I didn't get a screencap of the obituary page.

As to the confusion there are two separate scammers here probably, they are both working the same scam, claiming to have copies of the mo pai text and selling it.

One from Ohio USA, Elijah Wilson/Electric Gravity/Thundermind/(probably Golden Taoist)

And the other TheTaobum (Brisbane Australia), and Lucas Huang (Brisbane Australia)

The last known address associated with Lucas's paypal account [email protected] was also Brisbane Australia.

*** Mod Message ***

Although this picture was not posted on here it was clearly as a direct result of discussions on TTBs. This kind of activity has no place on the board which is intended for free open discussion of spiritual and Taoist themes and issues.

The Mod team have tried to be as tolerant as possible to promote open discussion but I think this has gone beyond what is acceptable.

For this reason I am intending to permanently ban the following members:

TheTaoBum

Electric Gravity

Goldentaoist

Thundermind

As it seems to be practice to immediately return to TTBs with a new IP and username once Mod action has been taken - any new member posting in the same vein on the same issue will also be banned.

I am asking also MPG not to start any new threads on this issue and locking this thread.

*** Mod Message ***

• Like 8