Thunder_Gooch

Help with protection from taoist black magick

I'd like to say first that I don't really believe in black magick, but I figure better safe than sorry.

Lucas Huang the guy from Brisbane, may be targeting me with black magick probably Taoist in origin.

I would like to enlist any and everyone's help with protection spells or fu's or anything else you think might be helpful.

Recently Lucas Huang changed his avatar to a reaper, and put up mine and another persons picture on his blog named obituary:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-94UuLRXONnc/TYdxKBjPPEI/AAAAAAAAAb0/fBK-MmYt518/s220-h/gr.jpg

http://barangthailand.blogspot.com/2011/03/obituary_26.html

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WwBGyqCFhMY/TY5ol_cZQzI/AAAAAAAAAcc/o-FBMW9PoRA/s1600/matthew.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cd7Ycll2Jaw/TY5ookZ8EzI/AAAAAAAAAcg/zbCLHlyxQMw/s1600/elijah.jpg

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I'd like to say first that I don't really believe in black magick, but I figure better safe than sorry.

Lucas Huang the guy from Brisbane, may be targeting me with black magick probably Taoist in origin.

I would like to enlist any and everyone's help with protection spells or fu's or anything else you think might be helpful.

Recently Lucas Huang changed his avatar to a reaper, and put up mine and another persons picture on his blog named obituary:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-94UuLRXONnc/TYdxKBjPPEI/AAAAAAAAAb0/fBK-MmYt518/s220-h/gr.jpg

http://barangthailand.blogspot.com/2011/03/obituary_26.html

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WwBGyqCFhMY/TY5ol_cZQzI/AAAAAAAAAcc/o-FBMW9PoRA/s1600/matthew.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cd7Ycll2Jaw/TY5ookZ8EzI/AAAAAAAAAcg/zbCLHlyxQMw/s1600/elijah.jpg

There's never a dull moment with you is there!

Any signs of anything untoward? (apart from grim reapers and obituaries I mean)

There's never a dull moment with you is there!

Any signs of anything untoward? (apart from grim reapers and obituaries I mean)

lol

yeah well nothing as of yet, I'd like to go ahead and take precautions though. I don't really believe in magick, but I'd like to go ahead and start using defensive magick and or fu's.

He must have removed them because the links don't work

They are https so if you log into a google account and refresh a few times you will be able to see the pictures, he removed the blog post however.

lol

yeah well nothing as of yet, I'd like to go ahead and take precautions though. I don't really believe in magick, but I'd like to go ahead and start using defensive magick and or fu's.

Seems more like he's going for the psychological effect more than actually doing it.

I'm just curious, but if you don't believe in magick why did you try and buy a 'more pie' book?

You do realize mopai is essentially considered to be 'Chinese black magick' of a sorts don't you? At least by the Chinese it is, don't know about the westerners.

My advice to you is not to worry. Obviously, he's trying to intimidate you. Simply ignore it - don't let it get to you.

If he won't leave you alone and keeps stalking you, report him to the police.

On the tao / energy side of things, remember that the tao really likes you. Close your eyes, breathe deeply and let all the negative thoughts recycle into the tao. As you meditate quietly, imagine the tao washing through you and taking along with it any negative energy left by your encounter. It is a nice feeling. Give all the bad vibes back to the tao and let the tao recycle the energy back to the wuwei state. At the same time, the tao will replenish you with new positive, happy, healthy energy.

I don't really believe in magick, ...

Well, just in case, I offer you my strength and energy.

However, magick works only if you believe in it. Otherwise it is nothing more than trickery whether it be slight of hand or psychological. Therefore, if you don't believe in it don't worry about it. But watch out for the trickery!

• Like 2

Well, just in case, I offer you my strength and energy.

However, magick works only if you believe in it. Otherwise it is nothing more than trickery whether it be slight of hand or psychological.

You wouldn't say that if you saw my 'pulling a coin out of your ear' trick magick.

Again, more confirmation of a low level path attracting, well, you know... :wacko:

More Pie, really, this is how you're going to escape rebirth, with 'Chinese Black Magic'? Seems as though one would only build up more karma on this path.

You wouldn't say that if you saw my 'pulling a coin out of your ear' trick magick.

Hehehe. Oh, I don't know. I have seen some pretty good tricks in my days.

um I don't want to use black magick on him, maybe some protective spells and fu's etc against black magick.

I don't really believe in magick but I would rather be safe than sorry.

Again, more confirmation of a low level path attracting, well, you know... :wacko:

More Pie, really, this is how you're going to escape rebirth, with 'Chinese Black Magic'? Seems as though one would only build up more karma on this path.

• Like 2

Seems more like he's going for the psychological effect more than actually doing it.

I'm just curious, but if you don't believe in magick why did you try and buy a 'more pie' book?

You do realize mopai is essentially considered to be 'Chinese black magick' of a sorts don't you? At least by the Chinese it is, don't know about the westerners.

I don't consider mo pai or longmen pai as magick, but maybe that's how they are classified. I believe in the ability of the human organism to store and release energy, that could be called chi.

• Like 2

However, magick works only if you believe in it. Otherwise it is nothing more than trickery whether it be slight of hand or psychological. Therefore, if you don't believe in it don't worry about it. But watch out for the trickery!

The research was done with religion, not magic, but the outcome probably applies to both:

both strong belief and strong non-belief are suggestible states, psychologically indistinguishable from each other, a kind of self-hypnosis that opens one up to hypnotic suggestions, whether belief-oriented or non-belief oriented. In other words, "I don't believe" is a belief system every bit as open to suggestions as "I believe," and the stronger the emotional investment in either, the more suggestible the state, and both cause manipulability. Watch out nonbelievers... you are puppets on a different puppeteer's string, nothing more.

Magic the real thing, in the meantime, has nothing to do with belief or non-belief in it. It's a high level technology. So high a level that its working are indistinguishable to an untrained eye from natural phenomena, the buttons to push so as to establish connections, turn things on or off, are invisible to the unseeing, the outcome does not look like anyone's "doing," and the science behind it appears nonsensical to the ignorant. Just as this written page is nonsensical to a pre-literal tribe not familiar with the technology of literacy. Where is this technology -- in your mind or in the outside world? Is it real or imaginary? Can it make things happen? You get an eviction note, you get thrown out of your house whether you can read the signs or not. A red light at the intersection, another kind of literacy, a man-made sign, means something, if you don't know what it means, watch out... How do you know where it ends?.. which signs mean things are set up to happen, which signs were made by whom? Where does "natural" end and "supernatural" begin? What's so natural about your being able to understand what I just wrote?..

• Like 1

I don't consider mo pai or longmen pai as magick, but maybe that's how they are classified. I believe in the ability of the human organism to store and release energy, that could be called chi.

Dude, you don't seem to have much of an understanding of what magik is or is not, or even Mo Pai for that matter.

And you blatantly DO believe in it or you would NOT have started this thread (sorry to break it to you) tell yourself what you want to.

For what it is worth there are people who have written their accounts of thinking it was impossible for someone else to effect them if they didn't believe, only to find out how wrong they were (one published case that comes to mind is that of antropologist, shaman, and author Alberto Villoldo). The GOOD news is that the people that are actually capable of doing this are rare and most that threaten such things are simply ONLY capable of psychological ploys and intimidation and making YOU BELIEVE they are able to effect you.

Those using psychological ploys (such as posting grim reaper and obituaries)all they need is a leak, to get into your head. Stating that you do not believe but want to be safe so will....is a way in that you really don't want to put out there. This coming from an old acquaintance of mine who was into hoodoo and knew how to get into peoples heads,especially when they were adamant he could not.

If you want to better understand how to deal with psychic or energetic attacks, rather than turn to cultural ritual things you don't truly understand (and say you don't believe in anyway), I would PM people on this board that may be able to tell you a few things that will actually help you, and set you straight.

I certainly cannot speak for them so cannot say they will, but two that I know can, and may be willing to help, if you ask politely and respectfully, are Susan or Santi. There are others on here, like 5ETao who may also be able to help if approached appropriately but I do not know them personally.

Best,

• Like 2

No clue about casting spells, or rituals, or potions or any other of that jazz related to western or eastern magick, I only know the most basic of meditations and exercises associated with longmen pai. I'm a whelp :)

I've never seen any reason to believe in magick, but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Thanks for your advice.

Dude, you don't seem to have much of an understanding of what magik is or is not, or even Mo Pai for that matter.

And you blatantly DO believe in it or you would NOT have started this thread (sorry to break it to you) tell yourself what you want to.

For what it is worth there are people who have written their accounts of thinking it was impossible for someone else to effect them if they didn't believe, only to find out how wrong they were (one published case that comes to mind is that of antropologist, shaman, and author Alberto Villoldo). The GOOD news is that the people that are actually capable of doing this are rare and most that threaten such things are simply ONLY capable of psychological ploys and intimidation and making YOU BELIEVE they are able to effect you.

Those using psychological ploys (such as posting grim reaper and obituaries)all they need is a leak, to get into your head. Stating that you do not believe but want to be safe so will....is a way in that you really don't want to put out there. This coming from an old acquaintance of mine who was into hoodoo and knew how to get into peoples heads,especially when they were adamant he could not.

If you want to better understand how to deal with psychic or energetic attacks, rather than turn to cultural ritual things you don't truly understand (and say you don't believe in anyway), I would PM people on this board that may be able to tell you a few things that will actually help you, and set you straight.

I certainly cannot speak for them so cannot say they will, but two that I know can, and may be willing to help, if you ask politely and respectfully, are Susan or Santi. There are others on here, like 5ETao who may also be able to help if approached appropriately but I do not know them personally.

Best,

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

The research was done with religion, not magic, but the outcome probably applies to both:

both strong belief and strong non-belief are suggestible states, psychologically indistinguishable from each other, a kind of self-hypnosis that opens one up to hypnotic suggestions, whether belief-oriented or non-belief oriented. In other words, "I don't believe" is a belief system every bit as open to suggestions as "I believe," and the stronger the emotional investment in either, the more suggestible the state, and both cause manipulability. Watch out nonbelievers... you are puppets on a different puppeteer's string, nothing more.

While this is a very interesting topic, I will suggest that there is a difference between "non-belief" and being skeptical. But basically I agree with this.

Magic the real thing, in the meantime, has nothing to do with belief or non-belief in it. It's a high level technology. So high a level that its working are indistinguishable to an untrained eye from natural phenomena, the buttons to push so as to establish connections, turn things on or off, are invisible to the unseeing, the outcome does not look like anyone's "doing," and the science behind it appears nonsensical to the ignorant. Just as this written page is nonsensical to a pre-literal tribe not familiar with the technology of literacy. Where is this technology -- in your mind or in the outside world? Is it real or imaginary? Can it make things happen? You get an eviction note, you get thrown out of your house whether you can read the signs or not. A red light at the intersection, another kind of literacy, a man-made sign, means something, if you don't know what it means, watch out... How do you know where it ends?.. which signs mean things are set up to happen, which signs were made by whom? Where does "natural" end and "supernatural" begin? What's so natural about your being able to understand what I just wrote?..

Let me start off by saying that it is my belief that there can never be anything supernatural. If it isn't natural it cannot happen. (This, however, is not based on any persons judgements - it is based on the laws of physics as well as other concepts.)

Granted, some people know more than other people do. If I went back in time 10,000 years with my cigarette lighter I would be performing magic when I lit it.

And it is true, some people understand abstract concepts much better than others do.

Magic is nothing more than being able to do things that are natural but few understand how they are done.

No, there is nothing 'natural' about my being able to understand what you wrote. I had to learn the written language. But learning is natural with the human species. A few other species can do this as well. Not all that special. It is just that a human's capacities are greater than most.

No clue about casting spells, or rituals, or potions or any other of that jazz related to western or eastern magick, I only know the most basic of meditations and exercises associated with longmen pai. I'm a whelp :)

I've never seen any reason to believe in magick, but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Thanks for your advice.

Well its impossible for a novice to protect themself against an expert. Your best bet would be to contact Ken or Kathy. Perhaps they can give your photo to master wang and he might be able to put some kind of blanket around you. Your already in the water pie and if you dont learn to swim then you go under.

Well its impossible for a novice to protect themself against an expert. Your best bet would be to contact Ken or Kathy. Perhaps they can give your photo to master wang and he might be able to put some kind of blanket around you. Your already in the water pie and if you dont learn to swim then you go under.

Ooh, nice try at a mind f*ck, TheTaoBum. Don't listen to him More Pie, he's full of shit. Jeez, I think your suspicions about this guy are correct, but if he's so powerful, why is he ripping people off for small change? He's a small time rip-off loser, don't worry about his "black magic" :glare:

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth
  • Like 5

Ooh, nice try at a mind f*ck, TheTaoBum. Don't listen to him More Pie, he's full of shit.

I say again, its impossible for a novice to defend against somebody experienced. No mind f#### about it, just a fact.

• Like 1

Thanks for your input, it's really helpful.

Being realistic is helpful yes. Sitting here saying not to worry or trying to get a novice to recite spells,draw fu's is suicide. Again if you truly feel threatened Then you have to find a teacher or somebody at least that is capable of offering some protection.

Edited by TheTaoBum
  • Like 1

Being realistic is helpful yes. Sitting here saying not to worry or trying to get a novice to recite spells,draw fu's is suicide. Again if you truly feel threatened Then you have to find a teacher or somebody at least that is capable of offering some protection.

Well, for what it's worth, I believe Mo Pai Guy's suspicions about you are correct, and you just popped in on his thread here to intimidate him in the guise of offering helpful "advice".

• Like 3