Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

free ebook that in the past cost money... Higher Balance

hello sunshine.... hahaha (i'm thinking "lock stock and two smoking barrels" accent)

good of you to post the book here. i've passed the link on to a few people already that i think it may be of use to. there is some stuff in the book that may come across as intially controversial, but for what it's worth i feel it's pretty spot on for most of it (and written in the simplest language i have ever had the pleasure of reading a spiritual book to be.... it's definately accessible to anyone that isn't completely illiterate).

i've been working with higher balance for almost a year now and it is definately taking me somewhere. i have added in a few outside influences, used other sources to increase my understanding or make up for stuff that they don't cover (i.e. RMAX for the physical, independant nutrition knowledge, looking elsewhere for sexual knowledge blah blah), etc... but the core of my practice come from higher balance. i'm glad i stuck with it because it took a while for me to realise that serious results were taking place.

i'm actually thinking very strongly about going to the retreat in hawaii in january.

:)

I am very curious to hear about the retreat!!!

The book actually includes some interesting concepts, although to me much was not really that new... and to be honest: I do tend to get bored if somebody starts a book by saying that this is gonna changing YOUR life... heard it too often with too little effect... but nevertheless: I do not regret paying the dollars getting it and it sure is nice to now get it as a free book...

I am not that sure about his approach though... so my core practices I have somewhere else and do add some from his...

Harry

hehe well i have been lucky enough to have coaching with higher balance.... plus they gave me lots of material.

actually erics teachings make it easier to understand what other people are saying and all the blocks seem to stick together easily. it really is very good stuff.

he sounds like such a simpleton when he talks.... but he is certainly talking on more than one level at a time, and it's over an audio cd!

that and many wonderful teachers of all different levels entering my life..... oh wait. shit! damnit... hahahahahahahaha

thanks to every being, event and moment of time for being my teacher and teaching me a wonderful lesson.

Could it be that you are at least a little hypomanic :lol:

what does that mean? :blink:

is it something about loving life and having a good time?

cos thats me!

:D

what does that mean? :blink:

is it something about loving life and having a good time?

cos thats me!

:D

You know... I am just working at the closed department in the University's Psychiatry right now and suddenly view the world through different glasses B)

:blink:

are you trying to tell me i need psychiatric help? :o

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

if i didn't know how to laugh, yeah i probably would..... and i was most certainly headed that way before my heart opened.

you know i was thinking yesterday that i seem to have transcended emotions to some degree. i was trying to remember the last time i felt anything but 'this' (which is no real emotion but is something along the lines of content/happy/blissful/joyeous.... but it's not, because it's not based so much in duality as those are) and it must be a month or two. i feel nothing but this stability that fluctuates but never deviates.

rather i determine my feeling of the day by my vibrational level.

when i am vibrating really high i feel bliss.... so much bliss sometimes that it's uncontainable the huge grin never leaves my face and any stray word can cause me to burst into laughter haha.

on days when i am vibrating lower.... well i feel great, just not as much bliss hahaha.

silly emotions like anger and depression and even the good ones like happines joy etc are all biochemical based.... all stuck in the very base levels of the body. all just chemicals swirling around and silly reactions to external events beyond our control. they are based in the misunderstanding that the external world governs how we feel, and not the other way around.... that the internal world actually governs the external.... or something, i can't quite explain it.

:blink:

are you trying to tell me i need psychiatric help? :o

ACTUALLY I think, EVERYBODY needs psychiatric help :D

>hahahahahahahahahahahaha. if i didn't know how to laugh, yeah i probably would..... and i was most certainly headed that way before my heart opened.<

ACTUALLY it was you tendency to excessive laughing that raised my sympton-collecting-antenna... just joking, especially as it is no specific sign for mania...

nevertheless:

are you spending more money recently...

are you sleeping less

for a different diagnosis:

are you seeing ghosts? (I know you are :D )

are you hearing voices?

etc.

The main interesting aspect is that many of the patients a now see are presenting "symptoms" many practitioners would like to have... pretty weird... if the doctors view these as signs of illness while I often share the opinions of the patients...

>>you know i was thinking yesterday that i seem to have transcended emotions to some degree. i was trying to remember the last time i felt anything but 'this' (which is no real emotion but is something along the lines of content/happy/blissful/joyeous.... but it's not, because it's not based so much in duality as those are) and it must be a month or two. i feel nothing but this stability that fluctuates but never deviates.<<

Yeah. The most important changes in myself show up in my different emotional feeling/state & triggered behavior... it gets easy to just notice emotions developing and just letting them go/dropping them, if they develop at all... one really becomes a lot less a victim of emotional fluctuations...

>>rather i determine my feeling of the day by my vibrational level.

when i am vibrating really high i feel bliss.... so much bliss sometimes that it's uncontainable the huge grin never leaves my face and any stray word can cause me to burst into laughter haha.<<

BE careful... others really might start to believe you are ripe for psychiatry... and I DO mean that serious...

>> they are based in the misunderstanding that the external world governs how we feel, and not the other way around.... that the internal world actually governs the external.... or something, i can't quite explain it.<<

ACTUALLY for most it is true that the external world governs how we/they feel... UNTIL they find a way to change their internal world...

thankx for sharing your thoughts & insights

Harry

i have seen both ghosts and energy beings as well as nature elementals..... but i don't really see any in the city, or not around the area i am usually at.... the elementals of course, you can see everywhere but thinking about paying attention to them rarely comes up... cool, i'll make a note of that for one of my 'warrior cards'

no voices though, except of course the babbler/monkey mind hahaha.....

i do shift my vibrational level though and i think i enter dimensions slightly outside of our own.... although i'm not experienced enough to know what to do. i'm still here, but i'm accessing more..... more what, i'm not sure cos there aren't any words (not listening to that babbler anymore), and when i'm back here i can't really explain what was going on. i don't 'go' anywhere though... i'm still here, but i'm not.

it's very cool.

and there are definately different levels (haven't experienced much of the spectrum but).

haven't left my body though.... not knowingly anyways, although apparently we often do while sleeping and just aren't aware of it. sometimes i'll wake up and know i was playing in the astral realm.... but again there is an inability to bring what i experienced there, to this dimension here.... in full anyway.

but where i am now, always, is different than the dimension or vibrational level i used to reside in.

now i spend most of my time in a slightly higher heart space.... and biochemical emotions seem to be transcended.

yeah i have no doubt that if i don't watch myself, and go gently with humatons.... people are gonna start thinking i am due for a trip to the psych ward.

but it's ok.... the impression most people get now is that i'm just a happy, confident and shameless guy.... which i am ;)

but it's ok.... the impression most people get now is that i'm just a happy, confident and shameless guy.... which i am ;)

:lol::D:lol::D:lol::D

I worked with higher balance for about a year - went through many of their add on modules and coaching - the stuff is good on an intellectual level - but there is a fair bit of marketing going on there. They make big promises are keen on using statements like "profound results" and "secrets" and "revolutionary" when what they are basically selling in the foundation is 3 dan tien meditation. To this day I haven't actually met a single person who has actually achieved any result beyond energy building from the higher balance stuff. This isn't a bad thing in itself but it gets me when people try to sell "enlightenment" or experiencing "god" in easy lessons or a couple of weeks. I guess having been led down the garden path many times in the past has given me a bit of a chip towards groups like these.

In my opinion the gnostic web people provide more realistic methods for mental projection and "spiritual" experiences and they're free.

Edited by hugo

I worked with higher balance for about a year - went through many of their add on modules and coaching - the stuff is good on an intellectual level - but there is a fair bit of marketing going on there. They make big promises are keen on using statements like "profound results" and "secrets" and "revolutionary" when what they are basically selling in the foundation is 3 dan tien meditation. To this day I haven't actually met a single person who has actually achieved any result beyond energy building from the higher balance stuff. This isn't a bad thing in itself but it gets me when people try to sell "enlightenment" or experiencing "god" in easy lessons or a couple of weeks. I guess having been led down the garden path many times in the past has given me a bit of a chip towards groups like these.

In my opinion the gnostic web people provide more realistic methods for mental projection and "spiritual" experiences and they're free.

hi.

nice to meet you....

i've been working with higher balance for a year now and ive started to have experiences with altered states of awareness. other things have been happening too, intuition is growing... synchronicity is growing and i seem to be becoming more and more spontaneous. my psychic abilities are growing in that i can sense more stuff on a level that is beyond the 5 senses....

i'm at a place where i seem to have transcended emotions (i.e. i feel good ALL THE TIME!) and there are times when i can stop the babbler too (but that causes a shift in awareness into some other dimension, but i dunno what to do there yet.... i'm still at a beginner level of this).

i want to ask you a couple of questions in regards to this.... not to defend higher balance, you make your own choices... but just curious.

1. how hard did you work with this stuff? i mean did you meditate every day, twice a day? did you do the surrender regularly? work on the high guard stuff regularly? listen to the tone regularly? listen to the modules regularly?

2. because of the big statements were you expecting a magic pill? i.e. you can just listen to the cd's and then sweet... you've got it?

i know i expected that at the beginning and after 6 months or so i was very discouraged because nothing was happening..... but then about 2 months ago i really started applying myself... i mean really hard. working at it all the time, super regularly.

and that's what it takes.

any spiritual path takes hard hard hard work and lots of it. consistancy, dedication, determination, vigilance.

noone is ever just gonna walk up to you with a silver platter and say "here you. enlightenment for you...." it just don't happen!

i mean... a year, so what? a year is nothing in terms of time.... in martial arts you can't even get a black belt (which is considered to be when you are now a real beginner) in a year.

energy building is the first step, it's like General Preparedness.... without building the energy, you can't go on and do anything else.....

3. how old are you?

cos if you are like older than 30.... well you got it a lot tougher than me. the older one gets, the more conditioning is laid upon... the more fixed and solid the ego and ideas become and the harder it is to shift all that to make any serious breakthough. it can be done but it requires a lot of hard work.

i was lucky enough to get started when i was 23..... but had already been thinking about and looking at spiritual stuff for a couple of years previously.

sure thing they do a lot of marketing, everything seems so glamerous and the impression is given that it's going to be really easy and wont take a lot of work. that is a bit of a misrepresentation because i think the hard work aspect really needs to be emphasised more.

but they are genuine about what they do.

they offered me a 'scholarship' and have been sending me free material for the past year. i bought the foundation but they have given me more than 10 of the other modules for free......

why? because the woman i spoke with told me that eric came up to her and without having known anything about me told her to give me a scholarship and told her all this stuff about me that i hadn't even discussed with her...... weird, no?

although it is beginning to make sense now, not to appear arrogant or anything.

anyways now you can say you have cyber-met someone who has had results with higher balance :D

Good to meet you too neimad! and I'm glad to hear that you've got results - that of course is the main thing.

As to my own experience I was dedicated as far as meditating everyday, twice a day(at least) for the year.

I came into Higher Balance because one of the coaches there told me that what I would experience here would blow all other experiences that I had had out of the water. Pretty big statement. Eric himself said that 2 months is a long time to experience nothing profound - so who is talking about "magic pills." ;)

I got a "scholarship" too but I've also paid my dues over the time I've been involved with them. At the end of the day though it is about results. I'm glad you got what you wanted - personally I've got far more from other material.

The last time I spoke to my coach she said that to be honest many people who experience energy or a quietening of the babbler call it profound. For me after 20 years of dedicated meditation the babbler is no longer a problem. But as you say perhaps my ego is getting stuck - at 30 I'm already feeling the arthritis kicking in ;)

It is good to know 1 person who has achieved beneficial results from higher balance. I'm not actually out to put them down for the sake of it - I'm simply critical because of others and my own experiences. At the end of the day the more people and groups we have promoting the exploration of spirit the better for all IMO. My main encouragement would be for people to try out some other methods too.

I'm familiar with the martial artists analogy - I've practiced an assortment continuously since I was 5 and have seen friends and family drop off, come back in and expect continuous results. Meditation is different - at least in my experience. Vipassana had me experiencing my body and mind at the sub atomic level after about 3 days. Gnostic practices had me astral projecting after 3 weeks. Robert Bruces NEW system is almost too effective if not used to his guidelines. The higher balance stuff is good - but basic. In my experience many people have not received any results at all from these method but very profound experiences from other methods. Perhaps it's just apples and oranges.

It has been admitted to me that no one has even come close to having any of the experiences that Eric has. Interestingly this is also common in martial arts. I'll leave my reasoning for why I think this happens. But I will say that there are method schools out there where this does not occur. Vipassana is one. Robert Bruces methods, Gnostic stuff - Chia's and Winn's stuff is pretty effective when practiced diligently.

Sign in to follow this