sifusufi

LUCIFER ON KUNDALINI

I stumbled on this searching for the ultimate tabla video on youtube.

It was a promoted video and I guess he has a whole series, who knows this could be one or more of our fellow bums?!

No opinions thus far. Just somethin' I thought everybody would enjoy, so enjoy!

This is the page it was promoted on...

http://www.youtube.c...tabla+sufi&aq=f

You can't read Beelzebub's Tales like a normal book, a lot of what is said within the book is not meant to be taken literally and is often said with a direct purpose and intent, what he said about Kundalini could have been said as a shock just for specific people for the purpose to get people to really question the assumptions they have about Kundalini, so I wouldn't draw too many conclusions form a few statements.

But people have tried to equate Gurdjieff to Islam before and failed, it is true that he is influenced by Sufi's but his main mentors were Christian and his work is more often described as esoteric Christianity or Christianity before Christ, while they say it is sourced from many ancient teachings I personally think much of it is based around the teachings of the Essenes. He may not have travelled to India but he did travel extensively in Tibet and didn't say the Buddha was the last genuine messenger from that region as he also talks about "Saint Lama" who some have equated as being Padmasambhava who brought Buddhism back to Tibet.

"What change in that force sets it free?"

Maybe the binds of non-existence become weakened with existence.

The attributing force would possibly be that of willpower and love.

Edited by Dagon

it looks like they're cutting up Gurdjeif?

He's been ever unpopular for including in his teaching

the idea that soul can be lost like Beelzebubs side kick

"Foont" who squander his essence in his youth and was unable

to develop a higher reasoning center, or something like that.

edit: it counters common spiritualist beliefs

Edited by torus693

Yes, I think the soul can be lost to oblivion.

I felt that this soul had nearly been lost once.

Edited by Dagon

"Which microcosmic body is Lucifer?"

Of the negative with manifestations in neutrality.

Assuming the 3rd is that of neutrality.

I feel that you have things to teach us :)

Edited by Dagon

this show that an energy trapped inside the tail bone is not the

same as the force that holds it there

Just an observation based on my limited understanding (no pun intended) of Kabbalistic emanation theory - the matrix of the Mother receives and restricts energies that issue from the unmanifest to the manifest so the energy is locked up into a pattern of its own making. As Gareth Knight says:

Kether is the center crystallized in the midst of Non-Being, containing within it the potentialities of all things to come. All subsequent creation from the pure force of kether is a gradual concretion into form of the one divine force. Form is force locked up into patterns of its own making. Force is that which is released when forms are broken.

Edit: Tpyos

Edited by rex