Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

Fundraiser for Kan

A good friend of mine received this e-mail yesterday.

_/\_

To: [email protected]

Sent: 3/19/2011 11:12:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time

Subj: Japan Fundraiser!

Hello Friends,

We trust this email find you and your families are well and happy. It is with sadness, and yet great hope and pride in the human spirit that we write you today. We are forwarding you a link for a fundraising effort that was created to help a dear friend, brother and teacher named Kan-san who lives in Japan and who whose hometown was swept away during the recent tsunami that hit Japan last Friday. Kan-san's many friends are still missing in the aftermath of the Tsunami that followed the 9.1 earthquake.

A fundraising effort was recently launched to help Kan, find his family, using Primordial Alchemist as the contact name.

Many people are still looking for ways to help, so we present this opportunity. Please help us and Primordial Alchemist help our brother Kan-san, by showing your support at: http://funds.gofundme.com/32oig

Your thoughts and prayers can work miracles and they are especially needed right now. Please take some time to send a thought or prayer with love and compassion from your heart. This is a much needed blessing and powerful gift, for all of Japan and all of the world.

Thank you very much. With love and gratitude,

Chris

[email protected]

~ edit ~

Fixed link.

Thank you! Cheya. :)

Sending all love and healing to Kan. I know he's done a lot for people through teaching Kunlun and I'm sorry to hear about his village. Wishing him and family and friends the best.

"" A message from Primordial Alchemist

Dear World Family,

We are raising money for our dearest brother, friend and teacher Kan-san, who lives in Japan. In the aftermath of Japan's devastating earthquake, Kan's hometown was directly hit by the Tsunami and the whole town was swept away. His parents and many friends are still missing. Kan- san continues to embody grace, kindness, love, and compassion even in the face of extreme distress, suffering, and personal tragedy, as he is presently spending time in Iwate, Japan, assisting, comforting, and encouraging the people. In a personal statement released Saturday, March 12, 2011, Kan wrote, "Now I am devoting all of my life, all of my energy to our mother Earth (kanportal.com)."

Edited by torus693

http://kanportal.com/

My link

" The energy of the prayers from the world have reached to these disaster areas.

Now I think that we can share this amazing connection with everybody, and this is the biggest miracle.

The energy of creation is starting to move.

Kan.

14:40pm March 19 2011

Edited by torus693

Thank you very much for your supporting energy.

I am feeling and receiving your heart enerty.

And every moment I feel your Love touches my own heart.

Now I am devoting all of my life, all of my energy to our mother Earth.

Our fellows, brothers and sisters are facing stiff challenges.

My home town where I was born were directly hit by Tsunami attack and all of the town were swept away.

My parents, many friends, I am not sure whether they are alive or not.

Many things happen in life.

Everyone of Kunlun family in Japan are facing their own situation and try to overcome,

remembering what Max has thought and what Max has gave them and trying to live every single moment.

Thank you for your prayer.

May every people, every soul can feel at peace.

Love & Grace

Kan.

Kunlun Japan

Sign in to follow this