Sign in to follow this  
septimus

Slave of Gods

Hello Iam reading this forum more than 4 years, but I didnt wrote anything until now.I have to ask something to everybody in here. Years of meditation practice, and lot of pain I endure, I finally give up.The problem is I dont believe the gods good nature anymore, and I dont believe spiritual freedom anymore.even you enlightened one day, and become extremely high level god, doesnt matter degeneration is unescapeble. you will fall one day. how many times you can rise ten,hundred,thousand at the end one day you will corrupt so badly you will never get enlightened.Some of you gonna say why do you thinking far future so much and not live in today ? Iam not thinking future I dont fear death or sickness, the problem is no heaven even the highest one dont deserve to endure so much pain. why do I have to play this stupid good and evil game forever? Why dont I have a chance become nothingness (soul destruction) ? yes there is soul destruction for fully evil people, but its very painfull, and it takes aeons to your soul the dissolve. even they are fully evil where is your heavenly mercy now ? why dont I have option to become nothingness, why I must play this stupid game forever until I become completely evil , or enlightened ? I dont want neither of them, I just want to become zero, Nothing.... why commiting suicide evil ? because youre destroying the destiny that god create for you (he or she who is responsible about your destiny) ... Like I care, I dont see any evil in here but you create enourmous karma. yea yea ı know hurting human body is one of the biggest crime.for someone else yes I agree but why I must live like this? why I must live the painfull destiny of that god choose to me ? I dont care ıam a serial killer or something in my past life, where is your unhumanly mercy,compassion why dont they let me become nothingness before ı become corrupt, why there is no freedom in spiritual world like in our world. Nothing is different.. in my knowledge gods create this world because of their mercy and give fallen gods one more chance to become enlightened. I think this is the greatest trap of the gods, because in higher realms when you fall , you fall because of the selfishness, and little bit jealosy. lust,killing,rape,drugs everything that creates enourmous karma is in this world. so If they destroyed me before I came to this world , its probably less painfull and much shorter.I have a question who are in here can make astral travel , or enlightened who can contact with heavenly beings..

1)If I die or suicide do I have chance to choose that I want to go on or become destroyed? or they just send you the realm you deserve instantly without you have chance to open your mouth ? (Iam not thinking to suicide, just angry to there is no freedom)

2)Is soul destruction painfull and takes aeons to finish , or If I ask to the gods there is a instant way to do that ?

sorry about my english, I can understand perfectly but my writing skill isnt that good.Because of my lack english some people think this is teenage deppresion, but its not, Iam never a person who wants earn money,have sex,buy house car and earn money , have more sex. I dont like football,basketball anything I hate smoking, I hate alcohol, only thing I loved is meditation, and that love left me. I dont know how can I describe it is not depprision but like something left me , I dont want to do anything anymore.

Edited by septimus

Hello Iam reading this forum more than 4 years, but I didnt wrote anything until now.I have to ask something to everybody in here. Years of meditation practice, and lot of pain I endure, I finally give up.The problem is I dont believe the gods good nature anymore, and I dont believe spiritual freedom anymore.even you enlightened one day, and become extremely high level god, doesnt matter degeneration is unescapeble. you will fall one day. how many times you can rise ten,hundred,thousand at the end one day you will corrupt so badly you will never get enlightened.Some of you gonna say why do you thinking far future so much and not live in today ? Iam not thinking future I dont fear death or sickness, the problem is no heaven even the highest one dont deserve to endure so much pain. why do I have to play this stupid good and evil game forever? Why dont I have a chance become nothingness (soul destruction) ? yes there is soul destruction for fully evil people, but its very painfull, and it takes aeons to your soul the dissolve. even they are fully evil where is your heavenly mercy now ? why dont I have option to become nothingness, why I must play this stupid game forever until I become completely evil , or enlightened ? I dont want neither of them, I just want to become zero, Nothing.... why commiting suicide evil ? because youre destroying the destiny that god create for you (he or she who is responsible about your destiny) ... Like I care, I dont see any evil in here but you create enourmous karma. yea yea ı know hurting human body is one of the biggest crime.for someone else yes I agree but why I must live like this? why I must live the painfull destiny of that god choose to me ? I dont care ıam a serial killer or something in my past life, where is your unhumanly mercy,compassion why dont they let me become nothingness before ı become corrupt, why there is no freedom in spiritual world like in our world. Nothing is different.. in my knowledge gods create this world because of their mercy and give fallen gods one more chance to become enlightened. I think this is the greatest trap of the gods, because in higher realms when you fall , you fall because of the selfishness, and little bit jealosy. lust,killing,rape,drugs everything that creates enourmous karma is in this world. so If they destroyed me before I came to this world , its probably less painfull and much shorter.I have a question who are in here can make astral travel , or enlightened who can contact with heavenly beings..

1)If I die or suicide do I have chance to choose that I want to go on or become destroyed? or they just send you the realm you deserve instantly without you have chance to open your mouth ? (Iam not thinking to suicide, just angry to there is no freedom)

2)Is soul destruction painfull and takes aeons to finish , or If I ask to the gods there is a instant way to do that ?

sorry about my english, I can understand perfectly but my writing skill isnt that good.Because of my lack english some people think this is teenage deppresion, but its not, Iam never a person who wants earn money,have sex,buy house car and earn money , have more sex. I dont like football,basketball anything I hate smoking, I hate alcohol, only thing I loved is meditation, and that love left me. I dont know how can I describe it is not depprision but like something left me , I dont want to do anything anymore.

Exactly, why do you believe you are being controlled by a transcendent power? Maybe you are not.

Hi Septimus,

Why are you placing the blame for your condition on beings that you don't even know for sure exist?

We each are born into the conditions and environment we are born into. Can't change that.

How we utilize our environment and conditions are the only thing we have control over.

Don't look for the answers before you start asking the right questions.

The truth is, at least to me and my understanding, is that we humans are immortal fragments of consciousness/awareness imprisoned in our bodies in a cyclical Death-Amnesia-Birth cycle. We have been imprisoned as slaves for "gods" which are extra terrestrial/dimensional entities. Duality (Tree of Knowledge) we have eaten from and thus we see everything as yin/yang or within a spectrum of it. We have yet to attain enlightenment/freedom (Tree of Life). I believe that through meditation, we can achieve this and realise our true potential.

I believe, after researching, that reality including thought and emotions are all vibrations within the ether and that achieveing enlightenment is achieveing resonance with the supreme consciousness through which "objective" reality is manifest and that through this resonance, great powers can be channeled. :closedeyes:

Ralis are you trying to say there are no gods ? I witness some low level sidhis (powers) and also some little bit unnatural things. can you please give more Information about what you trying say?

Marblehead I cant change my belief, ıf I have a choice not to believe gods and do whatever ı want, believe me ı will choose that, but I believe entittys or how can you explain poor and rich, healthy, unhealthy (karmic relitionships) lets say this are chance we born with it , what about powers, or people who can remember past lifes =

The truth is, at least to me and my understanding, is that we humans are immortal fragments of consciousness/awareness imprisoned in our bodies in a cyclical Death-Amnesia-Birth cycle. We have been imprisoned as slaves for "gods" which are extra terrestrial/dimensional entities. Duality (Tree of Knowledge) we have eaten from and thus we see everything as yin/yang or within a spectrum of it. We have yet to attain enlightenment/freedom (Tree of Life). I believe that through meditation, we can achieve this and realise our true potential.

I believe, after researching, that reality including thought and emotions are all vibrations within the ether and that achieveing enlightenment is achieveing resonance with the supreme consciousness through which "objective" reality is manifest and that through this resonance, great powers can be channeled. :closedeyes:

But in this system like I said before everybody is puppet ,even you become a god, there is another one more powerfull than you and you must carry his or her tasks, thats what ıam trying to say we are all puppet in this stupid good and evil game, there two way to become a free complete destruction or become the ultimate god (this one is imposible because even you have the highest level virtue than all gods you cant pass level you born) and before ı have lack of knowledge I always think like that, ok I will endure great pains at the end, I will become god and live in heaven forever. Wrong even the highest gods have degeneration time, thousands or millions what it is the different ? at the end you will find yourself in this hell again.

But in this system like I said before everybody is puppet ,even you become a god, there is another one more powerfull than you and you must carry his or her tasks, thats what ıam trying to say we are all puppet in this stupid good and evil game, there two way to become a free complete destruction or become the ultimate god (this one is imposible because even you have the highest level virtue than all gods you cant pass level you born) and before ı have lack of knowledge I always think like that, ok I will endure great pains at the end, I will become god and live in heaven forever. Wrong even the highest gods have degeneration time, thousands or millions what it is the different ? at the end you will find yourself in this hell again.

If you don't mind my asking: what perspective are you writing from? Like what tradition/system are you pulling this from? What kind of (and I don't like using this word) "mythology" are you drawing from? Who's become a god? What god has fallen back to earth? How would one become a god? What siddhis have you seen to make you believe in this? Who had them, how did they get them?

I ask this because there are a lot of assumptions in your posts, assumptions about how the world works, how things should be, and about how things turns out. By examining where you are getting these ideas, it helps deal with the issue.

As an aside, in a couple of posts, Freeform (the user) has mentioned that there are different types of practices, "building up" and "taking apart". It seems to me like a lot of stuff in your posts has to deal with methods of "building up", which causes a lot of problems. Perhaps you should look into a method which involves "taking apart", break down the assumptions you have, take away the things that trap you. You might feel better.

Edited by Sloppy Zhang

(Iam not thinking to suicide, just angry to there is no freedom)

You say "There is no freedom" and this makes you angry.

That is the same like saying "There is no happiness"

This is true, but we can become more happy, more free. there is no perfect happiness, pure 100% happiness does not exist, pure infinite bliss is some idealistic idea that we must try to become. This means nothing. This should not make you angry. This only means that the practice to becoming more happy or more free is never over. You are 97% free and happy. Tommorow 98% then 99% then 99.9998 then 99.99998, etc.

One important thing that you must remember is, don't wonder your thoughts on stuff that you have no control over, it will cause suffering. Just know that you have free will and this is your freedom. You can decide every moment what to do, you can excersize your free will more often and use it more wisely, society will grant you more freedom more opportunity to excersize your free will, more important decisions to make that will affect more people. Just use your free will more often, your life will become richer, you will make more mistakes, learn more from every moment.

Hope you understand what I mean. There is an opposite believe for everything that you believe, whenever or whatever you believe. Just pick the believe that is most constructive and beneficial for your life. Witness and observe yourself, look at yourself like you're the main character of a movie. Your life is your movie. Observe everything in your movie every single moment, enjoy everything in your movie, even enjoy your anger and accept everything in your movie, only then can you slowly change your life from this perspective of acceptance.

Meditation is not just sitting with your eyes closed, it can be everything as well. You can be meditating while talking to someone, while smoking, while driving a car, while washing plates. You cannot say I don't want to meditate, because you can even meditate while sleeping, meditate while dying. I just don't know if you can meditate while dead :lol: But who cares about that. B)

Edited by Everything

Hello Septimus. Meditation for the sake of meditation may lose its appeal after some time, but if our intent is to meditate so we can improve ourself so that we can improve our ability to help others, then we can find more meaning. If you do not find meaning for yourself, try focusing on various ways that you may be able to help others and try to do this where you can. I have little doubt that focusing more on helping others can and likely will bring more meaning to your practice and to your life, and can bring many other benefits.

Best to you... :)

Marblehead I cant change my belief, ıf I have a choice not to believe gods and do whatever ı want, believe me ı will choose that, but I believe entittys or how can you explain poor and rich, healthy, unhealthy (karmic relitionships) lets say this are chance we born with it , what about powers, or people who can remember past lifes =

Hi Septimus,

I have no intention of trying to convince you that you need to change your beliefs. I do suggest that it might be better for you if you learned how to apply your beliefs in a manner that is more beneficial to you and your condition.

To smuggly accept debasing conditions into our life, IMO, is unacceptable. If we can't change the environment or the conditions we can at least change how we interact with them.

NO, I cannot explain any of those questions you asked. I cannot explain why there is such unfairness between the rich and the poor or any of those other dualities. I do, however, suggest that there are many different way of looking at these apparent dualities and inequalities.

Oh!, and BTW ...

We all are slaves only to those we submit to.

If we do not submit we do not become slaves.

Oh!, and BTW ...

We all are slaves only to those we submit to.

If we do not submit we do not become slaves.

Hell yeah... Sounds like something braveheart would say.

Hell yeah... Sounds like something braveheart would say.

Hehehe. I didn't steal that from anyone. The concept was forced upon me many years ago when I was trying to understand a concept (nothing Taoist per se) and I was told I had to submit before I would be able to understand. Needless to say, I never was able to understand the concept.

Oh well.

Ralis are you trying to say there are no gods ? I witness some low level sidhis (powers) and also some little bit unnatural things. can you please give more Information about what you trying say?

I didn't say there were no gods or that there were. That is an age old debate that has not been solved. What proof do you have that you are being controlled? I would say you are projecting an irrational conclusion on your circumstances.

The problem I have is that many claim to have special revelations, neg. karma and other extraordinary events, that are attributed to the activity of supernatural beings in human affairs. I have yet to see these beings hang out with humans and impart their special wisdom. The recipients of such revelations are always in an altered state from meditation or powerful ethnobotanical substances.

• Like 1

Hello Septimus,

I believe you are referring to Hinduism here in regards to your ideas about our place within the universe. I would just point out that maybe what you're missing is that you are God, even if you are not aware of it. You will not burn in hell or have your soul destroyed, but rather when you realize what you really are, there will be no need to return to this place, you can once again be what you were and always have been. Then when you are bored again, it will all start over... I would suggest that you do your best to honor yourself and be a good man, don't worry about what others want you to do, but rather what you are doing. Honestly, bad men don't worry about these things, so you are one step ahead in my opinion.

Aaron

I didn't say there were no gods or that there were. That is an age old debate that has not been solved. What proof do you have that you are being controlled? I would say you are projecting an irrational conclusion on your circumstances.

The problem I have is that many claim to have special revelations, neg. karma and other extraordinary events, that are attributed to the activity of supernatural beings in human affairs. I have yet to see these beings hang out with humans and impart their special wisdom. The recipients of such revelations are always in an altered state from meditation or powerful ethnobotanical substances.

You are saying that you havent seen anything yet, but do your celestial eye opened ? even mine is not fully opened to see dimensions, and other enttitys ıcan see auras and energy particles. I didnt said ıam controlled , Iam saying gods writing your destiny there is millions of ways inside your destiny and and when you choose a path, thousands appear more, there is a destiny,and you cant free yourself, there ara some major events in everyones destiny that can not be change like, losing your arm in car accident, or even your hardwork you lose your shop vs vs... talents and other things come also with karma, how can I give a example: lets say you play amazing basketball, even you have amazing skills you cant enter the nba, because of your karma. Didnt you noticed In your life you create beautifull (project,art,) but a useless one that your friend make earn higher grade than yours, thats how karma works.

If you don't mind my asking: what perspective are you writing from? Like what tradition/system are you pulling this from? What kind of (and I don't like using this word) "mythology" are you drawing from? Who's become a god? What god has fallen back to earth? How would one become a god? What siddhis have you seen to make you believe in this? Who had them, how did they get them?

I ask this because there are a lot of assumptions in your posts, assumptions about how the world works, how things should be, and about how things turns out. By examining where you are getting these ideas, it helps deal with the issue.

As an aside, in a couple of posts, Freeform (the user) has mentioned that there are different types of practices, "building up" and "taking apart". It seems to me like a lot of stuff in your posts has to deal with methods of "building up", which causes a lot of problems. Perhaps you should look into a method which involves "taking apart", break down the assumptions you have, take away the things that trap you. You might feel better.

In budhism the wheel of life, you can born human, hungry ghost ,jealous god realms,deva realms. And after enlightment of course buddha realms. Ä°n all heavens asura realm, deva realm or buddha realm higher your virtue level higher your lifespan as a god (degeneration time). for us they are Immortals because normal human (without qigong or something) lifspan is 100 years. high level gods can live millions years, but it is not forever.

Edited by septimus

Here is my theory, take it for what it is. Lately i am somewhat realizing that things are stored, everything, even the after life. Thoughts are all connected, this thought is the same for many paths. But the end path is where it differs. Think of the end path as a battery's end of storage, while our thoughts and prayers as charging it.

Demons are known to seek out peeps and take their energy. So does spirits, they seak out the yin energy of peeps. And when we think our thoughts and prayers go to at the other end? That depends our path. With god followers, it goes to him, with islam, it would go to their god. Or in both cases, their respective prophets. Is each path right? That is for you to decide. Personally, buddha has it right, the highest realm is at the buddha realm. Where eternal energy begins and ends. Its better to reach that instead of praying to buddha, he was not a prophet but a way for others to follow. Same with taoism (some sects). The universal thought for taoism is how many can reach the high realm. THere are stories of humans becoming gods! They are benevolent to those who are willing and help those on the way (thats why stories are told of those who have been visited by these dieties).

Meh, take this for granted. Meditate for your purpose and change your path to something more less stressful then your meditative practices will reap benefits.

Your intentions will play a big role in your progress. This is about LOVE, not power.

Power is just the by product that is given to one with good intentions, to do good.

We are all interconnected, and there is no fooling yourself.

Look at it like this, you are a single piece of a GIANT puzzle. When you look in the mirror you see only a single piece. That isn't all that you are though. You have to look at all of humanity to see what you are a part of, which is the real you.

A single piece that is part of a beautiful image. You can forgo looking from the perspective of a single piece and look from the perspective of the entire image.

That single piece is what many would call the ego. It can be useful at times, although more often than not, it is creating the illusion that you are alone.

I don't know if this is what you wanted to hear, but it will give you something to ponder and hopefully to help you look at the bigger picture.

You can be that single piece, as well as the entire picture. Both have thier uses, but you need to be able to control both of them equally.

Progress isn't made through intellectualization, it is by 1st hand experience through what you feel. Once you fully FEEL what you are, you can begin to ponder your powers :)

It takes dedication, determination and most of all will power.

You must 1st awaken your spirit to manifest your true being.

The best way I have found and my path, was with the Yogi descriptions of Kundalini.

I am sure there are other ways, although one can only truly know the path they have traveled. Direct experience.

There is no one you need to trust other than yourself and what you feel. Feelings are the 6th sense that is often not recognized by the acedemics, but should be.

I hope you read this and learn something.

Edited by Dagon

Demons are known to seek out peeps and take their energy. So does spirits, they seak out the yin energy of peeps. And when we think our thoughts and prayers go to at the other end? That depends our path. With god followers, it goes to him, with islam, it would go to their god. Or in both cases, their respective prophets. Is each path right? That is for you to decide. Personally, buddha has it right, the highest realm is at the buddha realm. Where eternal energy begins and ends.

We have over the past two years thread after thread by Vajraji as to why Buddhism is absolute and superior. When you state the highest realm is a Buddha realm, that is a statement of absolute dogma. BTW, what is a peep?

BTW, what is a peep?

Peep, slang for "person". Peeps, multiple persons, "people".

Example - "I spent yesterday afternoon hanging with my peeps from thetaobums".

... that is a statement of absolute dogma.

Except for "Tzujan", show me an absolute and I will show you a contradiction.

Sign in to follow this