Sign in to follow this  
pamelais

Sifu Christopher Lee Matsuo on AS YOU WISH radio tonight 8pm PST

"Standing with sincerity and integrity in the universe"

Thought I'd embed that link,

I recently bought his "Heart of Bagua" (Bagua Circle Walking) dvd and he demonstrates the standing posture that he is talking about in that video. That single standing posture alone made the dvd more than worth it. Very impressed.

• Like 1

Where did you find the Heart of Bagua dvd?

I was referred to it by ZerosTao (who is a student of Sifu Matsuo and teaches some of Matsuo's material). DGS has an online store and also sells on ebay, but the dvd was not there so I contacted via e-mail and got it that way.

His dvd's cost more than most, often $88 or $108, but the material is excellent, way worth it. Of what I've seen so far - I only have the one dvd and have seen a number of clips on his youtube channel ... All very impressive.

I'm not a bagua practioner, so most of the Heart of Bagua dvd isn't for me - but some of the basic general exercises, really good. And, if a person were into bagua, looks like really excellent instruction (not that I'm qualified to assess bagua).

I just really like this guy. Good heart. Movement shows development. Clear explanations. Pure vibe.

- Trunk

• Like 1

Thank you Trunk.

I've been following the videos from Dragongate on youtube for a while and am always impressed by the quality of movement, fullness and energy that both Sifu Chritopher and Sifu Ray demonstrate. While I'm not a Bagua player, I've found a lot of the drills and training to be helpful in my regular martial and energetic practice. Looks like I'll be adding a new dvd to my library. : )

I was referred to it by ZerosTao (who is a student of Sifu Matsuo and teaches some of Matsuo's material). DGS has an online store and also sells on ebay, but the dvd was not there so I contacted via e-mail and got it that way.

His dvd's cost more than most, often $88 or $108, but the material is excellent, way worth it. Of what I've seen so far - I only have the one dvd and have seen a number of clips on his youtube channel ... All very impressive.

I'm not a bagua practioner, so most of the Heart of Bagua dvd isn't for me - but some of the basic general exercises, really good. And, if a person were into bagua, looks like really excellent instruction (not that I'm qualified to assess bagua).

I just really like this guy. Good heart. Movement shows development. Clear explanations. Pure vibe.

- Trunk

Empath Training Manual 2011 is due out soon from Matsuo. Also if anyone is interested in Shamanism ,you may want to take a look at Dragon Gate Sanctuary.

I bumped into the Matsuo radio interview uploaded to a youtube video!

I'm about 10 minutes into the hour long interview and I am more and more impressed by Chris as qualified and good.

I bumped into the Matsuo radio interview uploaded to a youtube video!

I'm about 10 minutes into the hour long interview and I am more and more impressed by Chris as qualified and good.

I know of a small group of hillbillies who have been watching Chris with much interest

the last couple of years. We are always amazed and inspired with what he shares.

Sign in to follow this