宁

You Know You've Stayed In China Too Long When...

# 54 made me laugh so loud I hope I didn't wake anyone!

And #301...

My wife and I were on a Lake Michigan beach in late June 08' and this Asian church group was singing Silent Night or We Wish You A Merry Christmas (In native language) with guitar accompaniment and yes! actually captured some on a cell cam :lol:

254. 250cc is a REALLY BIG motorcycle. (You think moving from a 125cc to a 150cc makes you more macho.

:) here is a superbike for you

300px-RVF400_1998.jpg

Honda RVF400

I'd like to add to that:

You know you've been in China too long when ... you read an entire list of 301 points on 'you know you've been in China too long when...' and not only agree with them (and still find the ones that were repeated several times funny, again, 1 minute later) but also find yourself wishing to add to them.

Who wrote that Little1, where did that come from?

I'd like to add to that:

You know you've been in China too long when ... you read an entire list of 301 points on 'you know you've been in China too long when...' and not only agree with them (and still find the ones that were repeated several times funny, again, 1 minute later) but also find yourself wishing to add to them.

Who wrote that Little1, where did that come from?

I passed them on to other people that went there, and they LMFAO-ed and OMFG-ed!

I don't remember what exactly was I looking for yesterday, just came across this, and couldn't help myself letting others enjoy it. It seems to have been written by someone who was there, and had posted it on his blog!

My favs are nr 15, 27, 204, 205...