Audiohealing

Distance healing

Hello fellow bums!

We all know the unbelievable amount of quackery in the "distance healer" realm, but I wanted to know if anyone has had any positive experiences with some genuine healers?

It's almost impossible to filter out what's real and what's not without a first-hand account from personal experience which is why I figure this is a good place to ask.

• Like 1

Well, sometimes when people say good stuff about you at a distance, the rumors spread and return to you eventually, making you feel better when you suddenly experience more positive feedback all around you coming from all sorts of places. This results in a more positive attitude and confidence that shines out more bright energy all around your day making your day even more bright, like a domino effect. Starting with a credible guy who said one good thing about you, sending his positive emotional energy along with his words.

But I don't think thats what you're reffering to. This is more like distance positive energy sending or something, lol. Well, it might become healing if the positive energy is needed in order to heal your self. In that case the sender of the positive energy has helped you heal yourself. But I'd rather take responsibility for my own energies.

Perhaps anyone else know something about distance healers. ;)

What I've gathered:

Since everything is energy then when it comes to energy healing there's no limitations concerning distance. In a way all energetic information is accessible to the healer, but we're talking real Qigong healers now who know how to enter the emptiness.

Personally I've sent energy long-distance to a friend who responded to it, we were chatting on facebook and she immediately said she noticed a warm energy coming into her heart, I hadn't told her what I was doing.

Speaking of medical qigong only, distance healing is a taught thing within the system and works quite well.

I think the problem is that most people who seek it wait until they are at an extreme level of dis-ease before they "try" it. As in "I am dying of stage 4 cancer, will you heal me." Although perhaps not totally impossible, it is usually desperation clutching at straws to think that any healer is actually going to totally reverse the process in a session. So the answer to your question would be that it depends on the expectation of the person asking for healing. Sometimes amazing physical things happen and other times mild physical but needed spiritual things happen. It is only over a period of time that the person receiving can recognize these Spiritual things.

So if you are considering medical qigong I suggest to make sure whoever you are asking to do the healing has actually been trained in such.

• Like 1

Well, "healing" is sort of a broad term. Many online "mediums/healers" claim they can pinpoint any problems with your aura, chakra blockages, if you have any attached entities and what to do about them, etc. etc. which is what I'm looking for.

What I wanted to know your honest opinions about these kinds of people. I know it's possible to make such assessments face-to-face but is it possible by just providing your full name? Is it a scam?

I would really like an accurate assessment but there's a lot of quackery in my area which is why I would prefer to have a distance consultation with someone that has a reputation rather than seeing some random person. For instance, I saw a supposed "native american shaman/healer" a few months ago. His website looked marvelous. The descriptions looked exactly what I was looking for. He seemed like the real deal.

I arrived at his place and it turned out he was a 50 year old electrician who took a 1 week "shamanism" course and had only been practicing for 2 years. Needless to say, I didn't get much, if anything, out of it. It was all cold reading.

Also, I've heard some talk about some reputable Daoist masters who are able to make long-distance "transmissions", does anyone have some info on this too?

Thanks.

Well, sometimes when people say good stuff about you at a distance, the rumors spread and return to you eventually, making you feel better when you suddenly experience more positive feedback all around you coming from all sorts of places. This results in a more positive attitude and confidence that shines out more bright energy all around your day making your day even more bright, like a domino effect. Starting with a credible guy who said one good thing about you, sending his positive emotional energy along with his words.

But I don't think thats what you're reffering to. This is more like distance positive energy sending or something, lol. Well, it might become healing if the positive energy is needed in order to heal your self. In that case the sender of the positive energy has helped you heal yourself. But I'd rather take responsibility for my own energies.

Perhaps anyone else know something about distance healers. ;)

Edited by Audiohealing

I'd personally be pretty wary of who and what I let in on "my" energy system.

Although this is not to discount any "healing crisis" effects which do (and I believe I know what I'm on about, hahahaha) happen with many modalities (meditation included).

We've discussed the "jing loss" of homeopathy before. An interesting one. I can sort of figure out "how that works" but I haven't, so far, been able to figure things that involve giving (and potentially taking) of energies between people. I kind of have a feel for it but I'd have to sit and contemplate before I could get an explanation out.

I mean I know when I'm being drained in a "bad" way, but beyond that, it's pretty tough to tell, especially if you have allowed it for your own healing. Lots of different traditions see this stuff differently.

Then we have BK's recent interview as well as Ya Mu who insist that healers need to have some kind of protocol in place to deal with "sick chi". Then we have folks like SFQ guy (Chunyi Lin) who write about there being no "sick chi", just "chi", blocked or flowing. I'd tend to align with the latter but then I don't sit full lotus fours hours per day either.

I was trying to write a last rallying phrase of some kind and I just couldn't. Healing is so personal.