Hey

I am looking for a bit of information and maybe some experiences -

I have a girlfriend who tells me she is a carrier for the herpes virus - she has never had an outbreak of it- from the research I have done it would appear herpes can be passed and often is by someone who is a carrier - we have had protected sex and oral sex (her to me) - This occured before I knew she carried the disease and I am worried a bit that I have it - I have not developed any sores - -

Anyway I am curious if anyone has any experience in this area and if it is possible to cure herpes by TCM or any method -

Thanks

Wow, you have a super-honest gf!

With the current definitions of herpes "out there" - seems it went from something that a rather large % of the population has and probably got from a kiss from aunty or uncle in their childhood and is a bit annoying from time to time to "OMG-status". "OMG-Status" is a really really serious health-risk. In high-school.

Then there's that very great oral/genital 1 and 2 HP distinction which apparently isn't one anymore because so many "more" people are getting it on orally. What were they doing before?? Do we know? If they liked it, they were probably doing it. :)

My take is if it's not "manifesting" and when it's "manifesting" that's when you catch it, who cares?

However, to be more helpful, as far as I can tell/have read, if you keep your immune system and overall health in a good state, there's not much you can't get around.

Some very good TCM-people here too :-)

Edit:typo

Edited by -K-

Wow, you have a super-honest gf!

that's HILARIOUS! my first thought was, "wow, what a jerk to be sexually active with a guy BEFORE being upfront about something like that!" :lol:

so... if she's NEVER had an outbreak, how did she come to find out that she had the virus? just a routine STD check-up?

i've had a few clients with herpes over the years. one of them had only the initial outbreak, and then never had another. this can happen with certain strands of the virus. i'm not super-familiar with it, but i've never met anyone who didn't at least have ONE outbreak around the time when they first contracted it.

there are strains that you CAN catch, even when there aren't any sores, so she would do well to get tested again and find out exactly what strain of Herpes she actually has. then just read up on it and take the necessary precautions.

i don't have enough experience with it to know how effective TCM or other alternative therapies will be. only 3 or 4 clients have ever shared that condition with me, and only the last one did i try to treat directly. there results were very encouraging. in 5 years she hadn't had an outbreak except for her initial outbreak. when we began working intensively, she had a big outbreak for two days, then it went away, then she developed a large cyst near her thigh and buttocks, and as that dissolved away, her body felt "differently." all of this was maybe 2 months ago, but i haven't been able to get her to see a doctor and get tested again. we definitely purged SOMETHING out of her system, and i've even seen cancer leave a person's body in a similar fashion, but until she gets checked out, i simply don't know exactly what effect our therapy sessions have had on the disease.

BUT, i think the results were encouraging enough to say that your gf should give it a try. if she's open to that kind of thing, and if her body is receptive to the energy, and if the healer strong enough, i personally think it's possible to raise the physical vibration to such an extent that virtually ALL (EDIT: MOST) impurities in the body will rise to the surface to be released.

i wouldn't go to just any old energy healer, though. you're probably gonna need somebody who really packs a punch.

Edited by Hundun
  • Like 1

"that's HILARIOUS! my first thought was, "wow, what a jerk to be sexually active with a guy BEFORE being upfront about something like that!"

I don't see what's funny about it. This happens IMO/IME all the time.

Seriously, can you imagine people actually being upfront with each other BEFOREHAND?

If they were, IMO, very few people would ever get together. Or probably do anything much at all IMO

- Oh wait, whatdya mean you're married, oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you have kids, oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you're not over the death of your ex, oh..

- oh wait, whatdya mean you owe alimony,oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you have a gf,oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you have a history of depression, oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean,...

I agree that people should disclose their sexual "status" before getting it on but a)how many people actually KNOW and b)how many actually care about what they're doing? IMO many care more about what they're getting out of the situation, but they maybe don't know what they're getting at all.

BTW, this post actually succeeded in bugging me because I DON'T think it's funny. Thanks Mr Hundun. Not laughing, at all.

that's HILARIOUS! my first thought was, "wow, what a jerk to be sexually active with a guy BEFORE being upfront about something like that!" :lol:

so... if she's NEVER had an outbreak, how did she come to find out that she had the virus? just a routine STD check-up?

i've had a few clients with herpes over the years. one of them had only the initial outbreak, and then never had another. this can happen with certain strands of the virus. i'm not super-familiar with it, but i've never met anyone who didn't at least have ONE outbreak around the time when they first contracted it.

there are strains that you CAN catch, even when there aren't any sores, so she would do well to get tested again and find out exactly what strain of Herpes she actually has. then just read up on it and take the necessary precautions.

i don't have enough experience with it to know how effective TCM or other alternative therapies will be. only 3 or 4 clients have ever shared that condition with me, and only the last one did i try to treat directly. there results were very encouraging. in 5 years she hadn't had an outbreak except for her initial outbreak. when we began working intensively, she had a big outbreak for two days, then it went away, then she developed a large cyst near her thigh and buttocks, and as that dissolved away, her body felt "differently." all of this was maybe 2 months ago, but i haven't been able to get her to see a doctor and get tested again. we definitely purged SOMETHING out of her system, and i've even seen cancer leave a person's body in a similar fashion, but until she gets checked out, i simply don't know exactly what effect our therapy sessions have had on the disease.

BUT, i think the results were encouraging enough to say that your gf should give it a try. if she's open to that kind of thing, and if her body is receptive to the energy, and if the healer strong enough, i personally think it's possible to raise the physical vibration to such an extent that virtually ALL (EDIT: MOST) impurities in the body will rise to the surface to be released.

i wouldn't go to just any old energy healer, though. you're probably gonna need somebody who really packs a punch.

Yes she has the genital variety and from the research I have done some people do not manifest it as an outbreak yet are able to pass it to others - the risk of this is 10% or so over the course of a year and a condom does not neccessarily protect against it - this can happen without sores pr

esent when the virus shed - it is supposedly relatively common -

She found out she had the virus years ago during a blood test when she was pregnant - her husband at the time also has it - but he has never had an outbreak either -

If you dont have an outbreak you can still pass it from what I have read -

If I can prevent it I dont want that in my body even if I dont develop sores -

I have mixed feelings about her not being upfront about it as it is generally believed that you cant pass it without sores but this is not the case -

"that's HILARIOUS! my first thought was, "wow, what a jerk to be sexually active with a guy BEFORE being upfront about something like that!"

I don't see what's funny about it. This happens IMO/IME all the time.

Seriously, can you imagine people actually being upfront with each other BEFOREHAND?

If they were, IMO, very few people would ever get together. Or probably do anything much at all IMO

- Oh wait, whatdya mean you're married, oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you have kids, oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you're not over the death of your ex, oh..

- oh wait, whatdya mean you owe alimony,oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you have a gf,oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean you have a history of depression, oh...

- oh wait, whatdya mean,...

I agree that people should disclose their sexual "status" before getting it on but a)how many people actually KNOW and b)how many actually care about what they're doing? IMO many care more about what they're getting out of the situation, but they maybe don't know what they're getting at all.

BTW, this post actually succeeded in bugging me because I DON'T think it's funny. Thanks Mr Hundun. Not laughing, at all.

Those examples you listed above are very different because they do not have the potential to affect your health directly like an STD - one of the reasons I am worried about being a carrier is because I would feel a moral responsibility to disclose to my partners before hand - and I just dont want that in my body

• Like 1

Yes, I have read that one can contract herpes on the inner thigh! (When you're dealing with sexual secretions...it's hard to keep viruses/bacteria contained.)

I encourage you to- continue your research. Maybe speak with your doctor, or TCM practitioner?

Oh, and good luck on your decision making process. :)

Yes I am continueing - Thanks for the good wishes - My GF believes I am overlycautious and well I dont feel that way - It is tough because I want to be assertive about my needs to safeguard my health but not be insensitive to her

Edited by Upfromtheashes

To the OP,

Herpes simplex is a fire-type disorder.

You need or needn't to worry about herpes...it all depends how strong your Qi/good karma is. If you think you may have developed the condition (usually it manifests in the form of cold sores is various parts of your physical body) then go and see a TCM practitioner in your area for specific herbal treatment.

Anyway, I wish you good luck.

To the OP,

Herpes simplex is a fire-type disorder.

You need or needn't to worry about herpes...it all depends how strong your Qi/good karma is. If you think you may have developed the condition (usually it manifests in the form of cold sores is various parts of your physical body) then go and see a TCM practitioner in your area for specific herbal treatment.

Anyway, I wish you good luck.

So you are saying that one with high chi is basically immune?

Those examples you listed above are very different because they do not have the potential to affect your health directly like an STD - one of the reasons I am worried about being a carrier is because I would feel a moral responsibility to disclose to my partners before hand - and I just dont want that in my body

I think the examples I have affect health directly alright. Might be your emotional health though. Perhaps folks care even less about that as well now?

IMO people get caught up in the STD=morality thing and I think it's a touchpoint for so many other things. Let's say it's just part of the evidence of not caring enough about anyone else to tell them (or enough about yourself to find out).

I appreciated the distinctions made between different types of herpes and what you can't do to avoid it.

Gerard, how on earth would it be "karmic"? I don't understand that, at all.