2netis

Where is Jenny Lamb's Masters degree from?

Just curious about Lamb's Masters degree and where she is studying for the doctorate in religious studies - thinking it would give me a little context for her Buddhist, uhhhhhhh philosophy.

I've recently been somewhat interested in her methods after following some helpful links at this site. I'd like to look into it a little bit more. I must admit I'm really curious about her almost strident insistence that Qigong energy work is NOT Non-Dual - ie, IS Dualistic. OK, no problem with that, never thought it was "non-dual." Then here and there I find her speaking of these different levels of "spiritual" work - some so spiritual, presumably non-dualistic, that they are not to be shared ever. Why is this puzzling - what is her context for any of this ?

Sorry I'm so inquisitive....

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Just curious about Lamb's Masters degree and where she is studying for the doctorate in religious studies - thinking it would give me a little context for her Buddhist, uhhhhhhh philosophy.

I've recently been somewhat interested in her methods after following some helpful links at this site. I'd like to look into it a little bit more. I must admit I'm really curious about her almost strident insistence that Qigong energy work is NOT Non-Dual - ie, IS Dualistic. OK, no problem with that, never thought it was "non-dual." Then here and there I find her speaking of these different levels of "spiritual" work - some so spiritual, presumably non-dualistic, that they are not to be shared ever. Why is this puzzling - what is her context for any of this ?

Sorry I'm so inquisitive....

Anyone? Thanks in advance.

Well any time you intentionally do anything it is not non-dual so it doesn't matter if it it qigong or whatever, so in that respect all qigong start as not non-dual, but like she says it can can lead to non duality but also she says anything can lead to non-duality if you know how, I forget who it was but there is a legend of a Buddhist becoming enlightened by grinding grain in a millstone.