Sign in to follow this  
Kronos

Life, Chi and Potassium Iodide

Look at this:

Did you know that Medical Qi Gong healers are also emitting radiation?

Was someone of you already exposed to higher radiation levels and can tell us how it feels like?

You're not going to feel such sparse radiation...

this.

Kronos very cool subject though. It makes me think of the factor being, the reasons you practice may either make you healthier or more sick.

So if energy you're gaining is or correlates to radiation, it either works with or against your body.

Very interesting explanation. One of the only things I like from Fox news. I'll research hormesis now.

You're not going to feel such sparse radiation...

someone who does not meditate would not feel it. but most of the people I know who meditate feel the moon, influences of some other planets, magnets, electricity, other people, the chi of trees... and so on.

So why not radiation too? :)

its simply a matter of density. all of those things you mentioned have an exponentially higher "flux density" than stray radiation, which are single highly energetic particles, by comparison. the numbers are vastly different in terms of numbers of particles.

Was someone of you already exposed to higher radiation levels and can tell us how it feels like?

I felt a 360-degree dental xray once and got ill from it. It felt like very fine threads, you might say, going through my face. What I mostly remember was that right away, I felt slightly disoriented or like it was a little harder to think straight - brain symptoms are what I had. I remember feeling some kind of 'off' for at least a few days. So I took antioxidants and detox things to attempt to get myself back to normal. I'm not 100% sure of what happened. For all I know, I was feeling the subtle DNA damage from the xrays and not the xrays themselves. I attribute this happening to my extreme sensitivity to energy (as well as substances), which my Reiki practice has probably accentuated.

There was no explaining my energetic sensitivity to the doctor, just that I got ill. Of course, he didn't believe me, and I have not yet found enough information to argue my case.

I have not felt any other xray since, but I think it was the location of my head that was more sensitive.

I'm left to wonder how susceptible I will be to the radiation now. I wish there was a way to transform it. I read about hormesis, but I think they are referring to small doses.

After reading what joeblast said here, I still wonder if it's possible to feel radiation (or it's effects) on a particle basis if certain particles caused inflammation right away. How many particles would it take? If they say it's impossible to feel xrays, and I felt xrays, then where do we draw the line?

Still, that's not my primary concern (until it happens :/ ); my primary concern is the gradual sickness triggered by radiation, which could come early in a sensitive person like myself.

Edited by ocelot

Sign in to follow this