Thunder_Gooch

Mozi Neidan Scam

So who are these two guys on the website ?

http://barangthailand.blogspot.com/2011/03/obituary_26.html

I wonder if it has anything to do with whats been happening here.

The first picture is of me probably taken from my Facebook, the second seems to be of Elijah Wilson, but I believe he got the wrong person.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Link seems to be down now

lol too bad :P "lucas haung" doesn't know who he is messing with :)

I like how he changed his avatar to the reaper as well.

Looks as though the content is still up on his site:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WwBGyqCFhMY/TY5ol_cZQzI/AAAAAAAAAcc/o-FBMW9PoRA/s1600/matthew.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cd7Ycll2Jaw/TY5ookZ8EzI/AAAAAAAAAcg/zbCLHlyxQMw/s1600/elijah.jpg

Also convenient "he" deleted the blog post as soon as you were made aware I saw it :P

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

Kathy Li is pathetically accusing Dragongatenyc of being the same person as theTaoBum. surely that is meant as a compliment, because he has impressive material, but certainly inaccurate. I would like to meet theTaoBum, he sounds like a really interesting guy!

clearly Skyfly, Gaxtal, weweidao = kathy li. (kathy, please try to be with the tao; be reborn in each moment in order to let go of past grievances that you Yourself are responsible for. the world does not accept a twisted disgruntled teacher like yourself; you have much cleaning up to do. attacking others is Ugly and not with the Tao!)

By now, everyone knows that the new student price is $3900, and the old student price is $3200. That's old news :-).

More power to Kronos and Ken for being fair and objective when it's called for! We love our functional Tao Family xooooxooxox.

Kathy Li is pathetically accusing Dragongatenyc of being the same person as theTaoBum. surely that is meant as a compliment, because he has impressive material, but certainly inaccurate. I would like to meet theTaoBum, he sounds like a really interesting guy!

clearly Skyfly, Gaxtal, weweidao = kathy li. (kathy, please try to be with the tao; be reborn in each moment in order to let go of past grievances that you Yourself are responsible for. the world does not accept a twisted disgruntled teacher like yourself; you have much cleaning up to do. attacking others is Ugly and not with the Tao!)

By now, everyone knows that the new student price is $3900, and the old student price is $3200. That's old news :-).

More power to Kronos and Ken for being fair and objective when it's called for! We love our functional Tao Family xooooxooxox.

Strong 8 posts are strong.

Kathy pointed out that thetaobum claimed to have attended the first LMP retreat in Georgia USA, so did I. Assuming that is true I have a pretty good idea of his real identity. It shocks me a little though as I liked everyone I met there, they all seemed like really nice and good people.

• Like 1

This "TheTaoBum" ID scandals and "Mozi Neidan Scam" didn't have any relations to Kathy Li (ID kathyli). I had been take part in Dragongate USA retreat hosted by Kathy Li and online met with Taoist Master Wang Liping, and then I took part in Master Wang Liping's many classes in China. I had sent my observation to the ID "kathyli" and "More_Pie_Guy".

To be fair, I release my observation here to all people. Hope everyone have clear mind. :) :)

The ID "TheTaoBum" masked his/her real name in the real world with this ID, mimicking the "thetaobums.com", making "thetaobums.com" stinky since it born on 2010.

Several classical sandals of ID "TheTaoBum" listed here. If his/her heart won't change, the scandals will show at here or somewhere else again with other IDs.

1. July 2010: For some reason (driving traffic ? making dirty money in the future ?), this ID put links to download copyrighted material, books, dvd's. Copyright infringement explosion. Warned by moderator. LINK HERE.

2. August 2010): This ID slander on "Master Wang LIping's seminar in SC".

2a). This ID saying Wang Liping needs a different PR Rep in the West. LINK a.

2b). This ID attend 2 time USA retreat hosted by Lao Zi Academy. LINK B,

2c). This ID said Lao Zi Academy's "tree balancing" teaching is "silly tree meditation". LINK LINK C

3. Oct. 2010: Saying bad words about Michael Winn. LINK HERE.

4. Dec. 2010: Shown His/Her love to a real person in a picture "dam, whos that lady in the red jacket lol". LINK HERE.

5. On Dec. 2010 --March, 2011: This ID together with groups of other IDs were certainly cheating many people online using different names. This behavior should be counted as "crime" .

5a). LINK a HERE..

5b) LINK HERE

5c). LINK b HERE

6. March 29, 2011): This ID put real people's picture and bloody knife tried to do "black magic". Finally, the evil IDs was intending to be permanently banned by the moderator. LINK HERE.

clearly Skyfly, Gaxtal, weweidao = kathy li.

• Like 1

**** Mod Message ****

I am locking this topic as it just seems to be going over old ground and not serving any real purpose.

**** Apech for Mod Team ****

• Like 1