Thunder_Gooch

Mozi Neidan Scam

It's clear that TheTaoBum is not Jeanette, they may know each other but they are definitely not the same person.

I don't think "Taoist Yoga" (性命法决明指) is of any use, quite worthless in my opinion. The lineage descendant of the author had to go to Beijing to learn the 24 simplified Taijiquan in the 70s :lol:. I have heard they only do Taiji now and none of the practice outlined in the book.

edit: wrote 90s originally but it was much earlier.

Edited by Ken
  • Like 1

I don't hate life on earth so much as I find it bizarre and death/rebirth unacceptable.

Life itself just seems so bizarre, I woke up here as a child with no memories just poof here I am, I have to destroy and eat other lifeforms to continue to exist, and my body is rotting and soon in a few decades I'll be gone again back to the state I was before my birth. That is bizarre, and really if I had a choice in the matter I'd stop the cycle (if there is one) altogether. I don't want to have to go through the birth and death cycle any more, I am making an effort in this life to stop it, should it exist. If rebirth doesn't occur, that's fine too, I wouldn't see my life as wasted. I am just ready to get off the merry-go-round, that is how I feel with every fiber of my being.

Eternal nonexistence while less preferable to spiritual immortality is a reasonable facsimile to it in my opinion. I don't feel that wanting to dedicate the rest of my life to training and meditation to end rebirth is superficial, but maybe you disagree with my reasoning behind the goal. Whatever, it's my life to be superficial with I guess :P

Also you criticize me for not making something of my life, well I went into the field I enjoyed most (computer repair, networking) and I am probably the most competent tech in my area, I am one of the few A+/Net+ certified techs here. I do all the extra work I can handle on the side.

I could make more money if I moved to the city, but the much higher rent, higher cost of groceries, need to have a newer car for transportation, would mean I would actually earn less than I do now, not to mention the increased stress and effects of pollution of all kinds on health.

If I had to do it over again I would have gone into a better paying field like optometry or pharmacy, but that is hindsight now and I don't have the desire to go back to school for eight years to get a job I would have a hard time doing part time.

I don't believe it is possible to work full time and seriously dedicate your life to training, so I am going to work part time to support myself. If I have to give up electricity, and motor vehicles to train full time I guess I will.

I've thought seriously about going back to school but there are no good paying jobs that can be done part time that don't involve being around sick and dying people or infectious diseases. I spent weeks researching the BLS.GOV occupational outlook handbook which lists virtually every job type, the demand for it, it's working conditions, pay etc. I can't find anything that is in demand, that pays well,and that you can do part time. I contacted career councilors and job advisers asking this same question with no answer other than go into nursing or start your own business.

I've toyed with the idea of running my own business, I know I could make it work. The problem however is time, I would be pouring more time and effort into it than I am now. That kind of defeats the point.

My father is a very very very successful business man, he's made more money than I could ever hope to, but he is also very miserable and worked his body until his spine is broken (literally). He has all this money, but lost most of it due to bad business investments. He has traded his time, his very lifeblood for money, and now he's lost his most of his money. Even when he had money though, he was still miserable. Work, work, work, money, money, money, but no time to enjoy any of it.

The amount of life, and soul my father poured into his quest for wealth ultimately brought him nothing, and I don't plan on following his example.

I just want the basics and to work as little as possible to support a minimal existence.

Also I do see monks who beg for food as similar they are basically asking the community to feed so they can focus on their training, it's just more socially acceptable that way.

More Pie, it seems you have the desire to stop the wheel of rebirth for yourself "with every fiber of your being". Have you thought why you might have taken birth in a body this time around? Totally random, or is there a 'reason' for being here? I ask because you have the makings of a real spiritual adept, but your thinking seems off on a lot of this, and you seem to have grasped quickly at solutions rather than exploring things deeply. You are a man of action, but you seem impulsive, committing your life to ends perhaps prematurely, and dismissing much without real knowledge.

I still disagree with your analogy of your situation with monks in other cultures. In other cultures, the population understands the monks and wishes to support them; in our culture, you would be freeloading on the backs of people who are pulling their own weight and would not approve of your ways if asked. I am guessing that you are impatient, wanting answers and results, and don't have the time or patience for subtleties.

But you basically have adopted a number of beliefs that suit you, given slightly different circumstances, you could easily have other beliefs, but would be none the wiser. You have assumed a lot, but don't seem to have dug deeply for what the truth may be, you seem only interested in escaping the pain of a physical life and are grasping at what you think is the ticket out.

I am very curious because you seem to have laser-like focus and unswayable determination on your mission, I just question whether you have looked very deeply into these questions. You seem to be caught in reactivity toward your revulsion for being alive. I know we've gone around with this before, but that is an attachment that must be overcome to attain what you are seeking. It's like hating someone: the very act of hating them ties you to them energetically? Has this occurred to you, that the same would apply toward your distaste and disdain for a physical existence?

I do wish you the best on your path.

If you PM me, I will send you this book to keep, not to change your mind, but to see that there are other ways to go:

http://www.amazon.com/MOST-DIRECT-MEANS-ETERNAL-BLISS/dp/0979726786/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1300929638&sr=8-1

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth

Fear of what if's is the major motivation for me. I was atheist till 2005 when I had something like a kundalini awakening gone horribly wrong. I had been working with entraining gamma band brainwaves like monks I had read about in studies. I experienced my mind moving into and out of multiple layered realities simultaneously, and it was a horrific experience, that led me to believe that the mind will continue past death. That experience led me to believe that reincarnation was probable, and researching masters like John Chang, Wang Liping, and Chunyi Lin who all confirm their belief in reincarnation added to my suspicion that it might occur.

I don't know why or how I got here or if I have some purpose, but I feel pursuing methods to expand my consciousness, and spirit are my calling.

You are probably right that there is a lot I am ignoring that is worthwhile, but I there is simply too much information and most of it false, so I try to stick to systems that seem to get results you can verify.

I was probably wrong to consider using foodstamps, to help with my budget living on a small income, if I was capable of working more hours to support myself. It was a grey area morally for me anyway but it seemed like it might be a good idea.

Really physical existence in this life isn't so bad, I am doing better than most other people on earth. I just feel like the whole death/rebirth eventuality is unacceptable, I want to stop aging, and dying, and being reborn.

More Pie, it seems you have the desire to stop the wheel of rebirth for yourself "with every fiber of your being". Have you thought why you might have taken birth in a body this time around? Totally random, or is there a 'reason' for being here? I ask because you have the makings of a real spiritual adept, but your thinking seems off on a lot of this, and you seem to have grasped quickly at solutions rather than exploring things deeply. You are a man of action, but you seem impulsive, committing your life to ends perhaps prematurely, and dismissing much without real knowledge.

I still disagree with your analogy of your situation with monks in other cultures. In other cultures, the population understands the monks and wishes to support them; in our culture, you would be freeloading on the backs of people who are pulling their own weight and would not approve of your ways if asked. I am guessing that you are impatient, wanting answers and results, and don't have the time or patience for subtleties.

But you basically have adopted a number of beliefs that suit you, given slightly different circumstances, you could easily have other beliefs, but would be none the wiser. You have assumed a lot, but don't seem to have dug deeply for what the truth may be, you seem only interested in escaping the pain of a physical life and are grasping at what you think is the ticket out.

I am very curious because you seem to have laser-like focus and unswayable determination on your mission, I just question whether you have looked very deeply into these questions. You seem to be caught in reactivity toward your revulsion for being alive. I know we've gone around with this before, but that is an attachment that must be overcome to attain what you are seeking. It's like hating someone: the very act of hating them ties you to them energetically? Has this occurred to you, that the same would apply toward your distaste and disdain for a physical existence?

I do wish you the best on your path.

If you PM me, I will send you this book to keep, not to change your mind, but to see that there are other ways to go:

http://www.amazon.com/MOST-DIRECT-MEANS-ETERNAL-BLISS/dp/0979726786/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1300929638&sr=8-1

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

"TheTaoBum"/"lucas huang"/"lotus_born"/"sutra" /"Taozen"/"seongye"/ "DragonGateNYC" etc. are all IDs. They know each other, they are shadows of group of real people.

It's clear that TheTaoBum is not Jeanette, they may know each other but they are definitely not the same person.

• Like 2

Songs, thanks for the reference.

That book can be read online

http://www.albigen.com/uarelove/most_rapid/contents.aspx

Fear of what if's is the major motivation for me. I was atheist till 2005 when I had something like a kundalini awakening gone horribly wrong. I had been working with entraining gamma band brainwaves like monks I had read about in studies. I experienced my mind moving into and out of multiple layered realities simultaneously, and it was a horrific experience, that led me to believe that the mind will continue past death. That experience led me to believe that reincarnation was probable, and researching masters like John Chang, Wang Liping, and Chunyi Lin who all confirm their belief in reincarnation added to my suspicion that it might occur.

I don't know why or how I got here or if I have some purpose, but I feel pursuing methods to expand my consciousness, and spirit are my calling.

You are probably right that there is a lot I am ignoring that is worthwhile, but I there is simply too much information and most of it false, so I try to stick to systems that seem to get results you can verify.

I was probably wrong to consider using foodstamps, to help with my budget living on a small income, if I was capable of working more hours to support myself. It was a grey area morally for me anyway but it seemed like it might be a good idea.

Really physical existence in this life isn't so bad, I am doing better than most other people on earth. I just feel like the whole death/rebirth eventuality is unacceptable, I want to stop aging, and dying, and being reborn.

Pie,

Do you have the level one Mo Pai training? I would assume you do. If you do, how long have you had it? I understand the desire to get the complete system but perhaps a lesson can be learned in realizing what you may already have and eating dinner before you get desert ;).

Have you achieved level one? There is a specific 'event' that takes place. It's not really that hard IMO and is so basic. Level 2 is also very basic stuff. The method is only a fraction of what is needed to get results. In order to achieve anything it is method + gong. If you focus your will single pointed at just that method, you will progress. I believe you are doing this with the LMP training? The Mo Pai level one needs one hour minimum a day. This is nothing.

The search for 'freedom' can be like trying to pay off a ton of debt. Perhaps that is why we are here? Who knows eh? You might have several credit cards and other loans. Trying to pay them all off at once is just not possible. Some people are fortunate enough to come into money (or meet a high level master willing to help you advance). Even then they may squander it!

If we really want to move forward in a situation like that we should focus on one 'card' at a time. Double the payments and let everything else wait. I think you can achieve the first few levels without dropping everything and going all retreat. There is also something to be said about living in society and managing to do this.

• Like 2

Were we able to choose not only our birth, but the circumstances of growing up and who we interact with then reincarnation wouldn't be so bad. The issue I have with it is simply this: We have a chance to make the EXACT SAME mistakes as we did in the last life assuming we made them. The point is without memory of our past lives we can't learn and grow, simple as that, unless we can choose our programming. But when we're reincarnated in this age and in this world we're programmed from birth to be fucked up. The very fact that I am where I am is either by the grace of the divine or by complete fucking LUCK. Just think, unless you choose to be birthed into a spiritual community...well thats it, GG, you're gonna spend your whole childhood filling your mouth and mind with shit and then by the time you reach a point where you realize what's happened you've already wasted the "prime" years of your life being fucked over. Wang Liping started when we was what 8? John Chang around the same age. They all got a head start.

More-Pie, I'm with you on the search to break the ridiculous cycle of birth, or at least to retain memory/personality of this life. You may wanna look into life extension and even practices of "physical immortality". Even if it isn't literal physical immortality it may give you that extra 10-50years you need, know what i mean? I've been studying health and anti-aging for like 6 years now and i'm going to be talking to a few "mystics" about the concept of physical immortality. I've only heard it spoken about in the Essene tradition, Raja Yoga and in certain mythologies, but I'm pretty sure it's possible, just REALLY hard, lol.

If what has been said about Chang is true then reaching the level 2a (2), would suffice to at least retain one's personality after death. Then you'd live in your spirit/astral body for a time where you could continue practicing (but from what i understand you'd still decay). However I don't think it's until much later that you begin to cultivate the "immoral fetus" (if that's done at all). The Essenes also have a method of light-body creation though I haven't learned it yet, I plan to eventually. I assume you already know level 1 and 2 (lol who doesn't)[although I hear Verdesi says that Chang was unable to translate all of level 1 and 2 and missed some of it which is why it took so long, don't know how valid that claim is].

Also in means of living...Idk your plan or anything but if you do decide to take the route of business you could always hire other people to work for you, or if you choose marketing and take it online you can create automation systems. If not it may be well worth investing some time searching for small eco-communities or monastarys. I've personally been looking for at least 2 years now but have only found one place and I'm working on getting in. Otherwise you could always join a farm, see if they have any internships. It's alot of hours and hard work but you'd learn how to basically set up your own sustainable living and you may even get a stipend for your work which you could put towards that. But society is set up to force you to spend you time for money so you can spend you money and time to live. Plus with the condition of society and the work we do we tend to need more rest in a day. So with 8 hours work, 8 hours rest, travel time, meal time, and any other distraction...doesn't really work out too well (unless you have one of those jobs like acupunture, where you charge $60/hr) :P. Although if you buy a good dairy cow and find some unoccupied land with grass, you could get a good gallon a day outta that, lol.

Hope find what you're looking for. We should compare notes one day about methods, lol. I tried making a thread but nobody responded :glare:

-Astral

• Like 1

Have you achieved level one? There is a specific 'event' that takes place. It's not really that hard IMO and is so basic. Level 2 is also very basic stuff. The method is only a fraction of what is needed to get results. In order to achieve anything it is method + gong. If you focus your will single pointed at just that method, you will progress. I believe you are doing this with the LMP training? The Mo Pai level one needs one hour minimum a day. This is nothing.
Interesting, what event is that? What signifies that your dantian is "full?"

And here is JC's approximate progress timeline, starting at age 10..

And supposedly in MoPai, you need to reach Level 5 to consciously retain your living capabilities and over Level 30 to escape reincarnation.

Hi Rodgej,I have the same question like Vortex...How do you Know that DT is full?What exactly happens...A lot of other practioners,told me that smthng is happening but nobody told me what exactly is that...I dont think that is smtng so secret so you can't share...I am asking this because a know some people finished Level 1 and noone felt nothing.Just one day JC told them that they have finished with level 1.

• Like 1

Completion of level 1 results in a spontaneous and highly dangerous kamehameha. I was lucky enough to have recorded my level 1 attainment: Kamehameha.jpg

but really, for those in the know... it's your karma.... be a man of your word.

• Like 1

Completion of level 1 results in a spontaneous and highly dangerous kamehameha. I was lucky enough to have recorded my level 1 attainment: Kamehameha.jpg

but really, for those in the know... it's your karma.... be a man of your word.

Mirin dat dere Ka-Meh-Ha-Me-Ha

Pie,

Do you have the level one Mo Pai training? I would assume you do. If you do, how long have you had it? I understand the desire to get the complete system but perhaps a lesson can be learned in realizing what you may already have and eating dinner before you get desert ;).

The search for 'freedom' can be like trying to pay off a ton of debt. Perhaps that is why we are here? Who knows eh? You might have several credit cards and other loans. Trying to pay them all off at once is just not possible. Some people are fortunate enough to come into money (or meet a high level master willing to help you advance). Even then they may squander it!

If we really want to move forward in a situation like that we should focus on one 'card' at a time. Double the payments and let everything else wait. I think you can achieve the first few levels without dropping everything and going all retreat. There is also something to be said about living in society and managing to do this.

Lol Are you a student?

I know a method for yin yang gong that is way more effective and does not even require retention!.

In what way more effective? The result or in a faster progress?

Well, don't ever try any serious psychedelics, if that freaked you out. Back in the day when I was intensely curious about consciousness brought about by psychedelics, I had a friend who would eyeball/guestimate dosages of some insanely powerful rare psychedelics and overdosed us several times. I remember lying naked, unable to drag myself anywhere or even put clothes on, experiencing a realm of hell in the middle of a path in Zion National Park. Thanks God nobody came along. It was a moment to moment trying to hold on to sanity for hours and hours and hours...afterwards I felt strengthened that I had endured and emerged perhaps stronger.

But many of us have the same motivation as you. :)

This lasted for probably a week and a half, and other people close to me experienced similar effects, some real life events which just made no sense occurred as well. Since it effected more than just me, it made me rethink my worldview. It is an experience I would not want to have again as it's not something you can sleep off and be done with the next morning. I would like to try shrooms but have never really worked up the balls to, I've smoked pot before that's about as heavy as I've gotten.

Well, don't ever try any serious psychedelics, if that freaked you out. Back in the day when I was intensely curious about consciousness brought about by psychedelics, I had a friend who would eyeball/guestimate dosages of some insanely powerful rare psychedelics and overdosed us several times. I remember lying naked, unable to drag myself anywhere or even put clothes on, experiencing a realm of hell in the middle of a path in Zion National Park. Thanks God nobody came along. It was a moment to moment trying to hold on to sanity for hours and hours and hours...afterwards I felt strengthened that I had endured and emerged perhaps stronger.

But many of us have the same motivation as you. :)

^_^ yes I take tons of supplements which I have read valid studies for that show they have anticancer, health, or life extension properties. I'd like to compare notes on what supplements you take and other things :)

Were we able to choose not only our birth, but the circumstances of growing up and who we interact with then reincarnation wouldn't be so bad. The issue I have with it is simply this: We have a chance to make the EXACT SAME mistakes as we did in the last life assuming we made them. The point is without memory of our past lives we can't learn and grow, simple as that, unless we can choose our programming. But when we're reincarnated in this age and in this world we're programmed from birth to be fucked up. The very fact that I am where I am is either by the grace of the divine or by complete fucking LUCK. Just think, unless you choose to be birthed into a spiritual community...well thats it, GG, you're gonna spend your whole childhood filling your mouth and mind with shit and then by the time you reach a point where you realize what's happened you've already wasted the "prime" years of your life being fucked over. Wang Liping started when we was what 8? John Chang around the same age. They all got a head start.

More-Pie, I'm with you on the search to break the ridiculous cycle of birth, or at least to retain memory/personality of this life. You may wanna look into life extension and even practices of "physical immortality". Even if it isn't literal physical immortality it may give you that extra 10-50years you need, know what i mean? I've been studying health and anti-aging for like 6 years now and i'm going to be talking to a few "mystics" about the concept of physical immortality. I've only heard it spoken about in the Essene tradition, Raja Yoga and in certain mythologies, but I'm pretty sure it's possible, just REALLY hard, lol.

If what has been said about Chang is true then reaching the level 2a (2), would suffice to at least retain one's personality after death. Then you'd live in your spirit/astral body for a time where you could continue practicing (but from what i understand you'd still decay). However I don't think it's until much later that you begin to cultivate the "immoral fetus" (if that's done at all). The Essenes also have a method of light-body creation though I haven't learned it yet, I plan to eventually. I assume you already know level 1 and 2 (lol who doesn't)[although I hear Verdesi says that Chang was unable to translate all of level 1 and 2 and missed some of it which is why it took so long, don't know how valid that claim is].

Also in means of living...Idk your plan or anything but if you do decide to take the route of business you could always hire other people to work for you, or if you choose marketing and take it online you can create automation systems. If not it may be well worth investing some time searching for small eco-communities or monastarys. I've personally been looking for at least 2 years now but have only found one place and I'm working on getting in. Otherwise you could always join a farm, see if they have any internships. It's alot of hours and hard work but you'd learn how to basically set up your own sustainable living and you may even get a stipend for your work which you could put towards that. But society is set up to force you to spend you time for money so you can spend you money and time to live. Plus with the condition of society and the work we do we tend to need more rest in a day. So with 8 hours work, 8 hours rest, travel time, meal time, and any other distraction...doesn't really work out too well (unless you have one of those jobs like acupunture, where you charge $60/hr) :P. Although if you buy a good dairy cow and find some unoccupied land with grass, you could get a good gallon a day outta that, lol.

Hope find what you're looking for. We should compare notes one day about methods, lol. I tried making a thread but nobody responded :glare:

-Astral

I was meditating daily for a long time and experienced many cool things like vibrations so strong that felt like I was in an earthquake, seeing clearly through closed eyelids, and searing heat at the lower DT. Life changed when I was forced into working almost every day. I only have a few hours each day before work, and come home stressed and exhausted so right now training is on hold.

I have decided to buy land and work part time to focus more on training, I've got to change my environment to do more training.

Pie,

• Like 2

Pie,

This thread start with the topic of "Mozi Neidan Scam". You as a claimant for damages, did you get your money back from the 'TheTaoBum' ?

Did the seller's following claim shown right or wrong ?

Where the hell is my refund for sending the book which supposedly never arrived ? All you people are crying like babies yet i sent a book i paid good $$$ for with my own money now get strung up like this ! I completed my end of the deal yet still end up castrated.

As far as im concerned it been worked out with MPG. So talking with anybody else is useless. Its like neichuan paid for the book ,perhaps he was in on the group purchase ?

• Like 1

Originally I sent $150 in December 2010. He claimed to have mailed the book but it never arrived.

Mid February 2010 he agreed to send it again if I paid him another $150, this time he agreed to use UPS (with a tracking number) so it could not be lost in the mail, or scan and email the document.

A few weeks went by and I never heard back to any of my messages so I assumed it was a scam and filed a claim with paypal.

Paypal found in my favor and refunded the last $150 I sent.

He contacts me and tells me he is having bad karma and thinks he should not sell to me because of this.

He has payed me $25 refund so far on the first $150 I sent him. I agreed to knock off another $25 as he claims to be out of pocket for shipping the first book. So he still owes me $100, which I told him he could pay at $25 per month.

Pie,

This thread start with the topic of "Mozi Neidan Scam". You as a claimant for damages, did you get your money back from the 'TheTaoBum' ?

Did the seller's following claim shown right or wrong ?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 2

Oh. 'TheTaoBum' still owe you $100. I remembered at somewhere you mentioned the real person behind this ID is at the age of 35-40 years old. For such aged person, do this scam and deal with $25 payment / month, indicates the person is a professional scamer not only in this forum.

Originally I sent $150 in December 2010. He claimed to have mailed the book but it never arrived.

Mid February 2010 he agreed to send it again if I paid him another $150, this time he agreed to use UPS (with a tracking number) so it could not be lost in the mail, or scan and email the document.

A few weeks went by and I never heard back to any of my messages so I assumed it was a scam and filed a claim with paypal.

Paypal found in my favor and refunded the last $150 I sent.

He contacts me and tells me he is having bad karma and thinks he should not sell to me because of this.

He has payed me $25 refund so far on the first $150 I sent him. I agreed to knock off another $25 as he claims to be out of pocket for shipping the first book. So he still owes me $100, which I told him he could pay at $25 per month.

• Like 1

Probably.

Because of all the excuses, the fact that he lives in Brisbane (the same as the original person selling the book), he was the first to announce the book for sale here, he has access to all of lucas's(the original seller)stock, and knows all of lucas's clientele and sales histories, and many other reasons I believe probably "thetaobum" is also lucas (the original seller of the book.)

I probably won't be getting the $100 back, but I will wait patiently till 30 days have passed from his last payment to me and ask for another $25.

Oh. 'TheTaoBum' still owe you $100. I remembered at somewhere you mentioned the real person behind this ID is at the age of 35-40 years old. For such aged person, do this scam and deal with $25 payment / month, indicates the person is a professional scamer not only in this forum.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1