Thunder_Gooch

Mozi Neidan Scam

Most people want super powers, I want to become (spiritually) immortal and leave the earth as a spirit, or reach a permanent state of non-existence/non-awareness/sleep. I have no interest in controlling and manipulating other people or staying here on this earth one second more than I absolutely have to.

Every day I am alive I think about my death, and rebirth, I want to make sure I am not reborn. Yes it is something with bothers me to the extreme. I do not want to be reborn again at any cost.

Most other people I have met want power just for the sake of having power, and it is a DBZ fan fest.

why don't you begin to study , then practice taoist yoga?

Most people want super powers, I want to become (spiritually) immortal and leave the earth as a spirit, or reach a permanent state of non-existence/non-awareness/sleep. I have no interest in controlling and manipulating other people or staying here on this earth one second more than I absolutely have to.

Every day I am alive I think about my death, and rebirth, I want to make sure I am not reborn. Yes it is something with bothers me to the extreme. I do not want to be reborn again at any cost.

Most other people I have met want power just for the sake of having power, and it is a DBZ fan fest.

What makes you believe Mo Pai is the best way to accomplish this?

I think it's the first path he's heard of accomplishing it, that also has credibility of results on youtube.

It's not a bad thing. Just an assumption.

im done with this. your being influenced by something and your not even aware of it. in time you will see what im talking about and im never wrong about these things. ;)- pray.

I really doubt it. I doubt you're done, I doubt MPG is being influenced by things beyond common sense and sense of justice. I doubt in time the majority here will agree with what you are talking about and am skeptical of your claim to never be wrong about these things.

Your timing and passion is suspect.

Is that from the rejected cartoons sketch?

Also it must be really annoying to have to explain everything to EG, just because he keeps making different names.

What a noob really.

Yes you nailed it, lol.

If you have any better suggestions please let me know, I know of no Buddhists who openly claim they stopped reincarnation.

Yes you nailed it, lol.

I Cried laughing so hard during that whole video haha.

Also yeah songsofdistantearth, have to also take into account. When you say best way to accomplish it, what are the benefits of the others systems along the way?

Taking into account each benefits of each system, I don't see why mo pai is bad choice.

Alot of paths essentially lead to the same path. but let us not forget, one answer is never the right answer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M17aG_Po2Y

I Cried laughing so hard during that whole video haha.

Also yeah songsofdistantearth, have to also take into account. When you say best way to accomplish it, what are the benefits of the others systems along the way?

Taking into account each benefits of each system, I don't see why mo pai is bad choice.

Alot of paths essentially lead to the same path. but let us not forget, one answer is never the right answer.

If you have any better suggestions please let me know, I know of no Buddhists who openly claim they stopped reincarnation.

i thought i did make a suggestion.

I haven't been here in months--- Did you guys ever do the group buy or something and people got burned?

Lucas took the book he claimed was written by chang's master off the market as soon as he found out we wanted to do a group buy of it.

Lucas refused to speak with me further after that point.

Thetaobum, and Electric Gravity are the only two people that claim to have gotten anything from lucas.

It was found that lucas's last known address associated with his paypal account was from Brisbane Australia, Thetaobum is also from Brisbane.

Several people have attempted to buy from lucas but nothing ever was sent.

Pretty sure it is one of those scams where you send in the cash and don't even get the book that is probably fake anyway.

I've washed my hands with attempting to obtain a copy.

• Like 1

i thought i did make a suggestion.

Taoist Yoga the book by Charles Luk?, I own it, and can't make sense of it. It's gibberish to me. Flood the orginal cavity of the spirit with the mercury from the fiery bellows and watch out for the snow while cultivating the essential nature of the spirit in the dragon cavity eat the lead from behind the mysterious gate... I could probably rewrite the damn thing myself in about 10 pages of actual instruction but haven't worked up the motivation required to dissect that book word by word and re-translate it into something a modern english speaker could comprehend.

I did however just order this book that was recommended:

http://www.amazon.com/Foundations-Internal-Alchemy-Taoist-Practice/dp/0984308253/

I'm doubtful that that kind of knowledge can be found in a book. Super powers escape us for awhile longer.

I guess they really are one in the same because I remember offering him a way to hedge his financial risk of having received a fake, and he ignored me. We could have made it so that he would have recouped most or all of his money from the purchase of that manual. Who wouldn't accept that offer?

Taoist Yoga the book by Charles Luk?, I own it, and can't make sense of it. It's gibberish to me. Flood the orginal cavity of the spirit with the mercury from the fiery bellows and watch out for the snow while cultivating the essential nature of the spirit in the dragon cavity eat the lead from behind the mysterious gate... I could probably rewrite the damn thing myself in about 10 pages of actual instruction but haven't worked up the motivation required to dissect that book word by word and re-translate it into something a modern english speaker could comprehend.

I did however just order this book that was recommended:

http://www.amazon.com/Foundations-Internal-Alchemy-Taoist-Practice/dp/0984308253/

it looks like an interesting book.

as i have no idea what cultivation practices you do it is difficult for me to suggest.

do you do taiji?

have you looked at the nei-yeh or the jade emperor's mind seal?

Edited by zerostao

My goal is ending rebirth by any means possible, anything you have heard of along those lines would interest me.

I do what I was taught in longmen pai, a basic meditation. Right now I am lucky if I have time to get in one meditation session a week. Hopefully things will change in the future.

There are so many unproven systems and so many unproven teachers and so many unproven books, and so many frauds selling fake systems they made up to make a buck, I try to focus on schools like mo pai and longmen pai for this reason.

it looks like an interesting book.

as i have no idea what cultivation practices you do it is difficult for me to suggest.

do you do taiji?

have you looked at the nei-yeh or the jade emperor's mind seal?

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

My goal is ending rebirth by any means possible, anything you have heard of along those lines would interest me.

I do what I was taught in longmen pai, a basic meditation. Right now I am lucky if I have time to get in one meditation session a week. Hopefully things will change in the future.

There are so many unproven systems and so many unproven teachers and so many unproven books, and so many frauds selling fake systems they made up to make a buck, I try to focus on schools like mo pai and longmen pai for this reason.

i will PM you and i am not selling anything either.

why dont you continue with longmen pai and make a commitment for personal practice time?

At last a proper discussion.

Ending re-birth sounds like a Buddhist definition of the goal of practice and not so much Taoist. Vajrayana does claim to have teachings which will achieve this in one life-time (e.g. Mahamudra/Dzogchen) but those who can actually achieve this are few and far between.

Why is this your goal? It is very ambitious. Maybe you should be more realistic and try to gain balance in your life (maybe not as well ???) but its worth thinking about why you have this aim.

It is my life long goal, right now my immediate goal is much more mundane.

I am working so much I can hardly function. I get to use a laptop while at work sometimes so when it is slow it is not so bad.

I am saving all I can to purchase an acre of land (I hope by a stream), a camper, a metal roof over top the camper (to prevent leaks), a large metal building for storage, and a newer used car and a moped. I want to have all the basics for life paid for and owe no debt.

After that milestone is met I want to work part time from then on and focus on my other goals of learning to speak mandarin, getting into better physical shape, dedicating 40 hours per week to training etc.

Maybe then in 5 years or so I can go seek a master in China or Indonesia.

At last a proper discussion.

Ending re-birth sounds like a Buddhist definition of the goal of practice and not so much Taoist. Vajrayana does claim to have teachings which will achieve this in one life-time (e.g. Mahamudra/Dzogchen) but those who can actually achieve this are few and far between.

Why is this your goal? It is very ambitious. Maybe you should be more realistic and try to gain balance in your life (maybe not as well ???) but its worth thinking about why you have this aim.

It is my life long goal, right now my immediate goal is much more mundane.

I am working so much I can hardly function. I get to use a laptop while at work sometimes so when it is slow it is not so bad.

I am saving all I can to purchase an acre of land (I hope by a stream), a camper, a metal roof over top the camper (to prevent leaks), a large metal building for storage, and a newer used car and a moped. I want to have all the basics for life paid for and owe no debt.

After that milestone is met I want to work part time from then on and focus on my other goals of learning to speak mandarin, getting into better physical shape, dedicating 40 hours per week to training etc.

Maybe then in 5 years or so I can go seek a master in China or Indonesia.

Sounds pretty similar to my long-term goals. Got to get rid of some financial vampires before I can start packing away money for myself, though.

Edit: except I'm not seeking an end to rebirth, I'd like to go the Immortal route.

Edited by Cat Pillar

Sounds pretty similar to my long-term goals. Got to get rid of some financial vampires before I can start packing away money for myself, though.

Edit: except I'm not seeking an end to rebirth, I'd like to go the Immortal route.

Immortality in a spiritual sense is one route to end rebirth imho. That is my interest in mo pai, and longmen pai and other similar schools.

I want to live as frugally as is humanly possible and eliminate every possible expense, and work only enough to get by and still save a little bit of money for emergencies.

Working a 20 hour a week job, and getting on every assistance program possible seems like a good route for retirement for me. Owning property and using a moped for primary transportation, using foodbanks and foodstamps, and other assistance programs will eliminate a lot of major expenses for me.

I can spend the rest of my time enjoying the rest of my life and focusing on my goals or so my theory goes.

Immortality in a spiritual sense is one route to end rebirth imho. That is my interest in mo pai, and longmen pai and other similar schools.

I want to live as frugally as is humanly possible and eliminate every possible expense, and work only enough to get by and still save a little bit of money for emergencies.

Working a 20 hour a week job, and getting on every assistance program possible seems like a good route for retirement for me. Owning property and using a moped for primary transportation, using foodbanks and foodstamps, and other assistance programs will eliminate a lot of major expenses for me.

I can spend the rest of my time enjoying the rest of my life and focusing on my goals or so my theory goes.

Your goals are very worthy I think.

I just suggest rather than go hunting for powerful teachings - work with what you've got now and as personal power grows you will find right teacher/teachings.

Boa sorte.

• Like 3

You seem a little selfish:) You are smart and capable, yet you choose to only work 20 hrs/weeks, and you plan on living off of government programs (foodstamps), and private assistance programs that should help people that are truly in need. Your plan is to become a parasite on need based programs, and to take someone's spot who truly needs help.

Please tell me that I misunderstand you!

Edited by mike1234
  • Like 1

You seem a little selfish:) You are smart and capable, yet you choose to only work 20 hrs/weeks, and you plan on living off of government programs (foodstamps), and private assistance programs that should help people that are truly in need. Your plan is to become a parasite on need based programs, and to take someone's spot who truly needs help.

Please tell me that I misunderstand you!

I work a lot right now, and am looking forward to working a lot less when I can afford land.

I am toying with the idea to reduce my cost of living, while still working. I don't see it as being a parasite any more than a retired person using the same services to help them get by on their limited income. My idea of retirement will be working part time the rest of my life. Maybe I won't take this route I haven't gotten there yet so I can't say. I know that working 20 hours per week at a minimum wage job would most certainly qualify me for many assistance programs based on my income, but I would still be working and paying taxes. I'll have to meditate on it more, but if I felt like I was really causing harm to society then I wouldn't do it.

I just want to get my cost of living to the lowest point possible, things like minimizing electrical usage to the extreme by every method possible, and getting food as cheaply as possible, etc.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy

You're able bodied and want the rest of us to support you? If you want to work half time and cultivate fine, but you want assistance? I thought you wanted to be a self-sufficient spiritual warrior?

Jeez, have you no pride? :blink:

The Buddhas will send you back for rebirth on that alone.

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth