Thunder_Gooch

Mozi Neidan Scam

Nothing more can be said, the guy is breaking the law, just because I didn't provide him with the opportunity to defraud me does not mean he is not a criminal.

Best of luck to you, you'll need it if associate with criminals.

• Like 1

Nothing more can be said, the guy is breaking the law, just because I didn't provide him with the opportunity to defraud me does not mean he is not a criminal.

Best of luck to you, you'll need it if associate with criminals.

thats it keep dancing around those questions! Just answer me this did eg tell you to cancel the money order?

i know how solve this post your whole email correspondance with eg about the book unedited

then let the forum decide if he was really trying to scam you like you said should be no problem if everything your saying was true right>

thats it keep dancing around those questions! Just answer me this did eg tell you to cancel the money order?

DANCE DANCE EVERYBODY DANCE! ;)

Scenario 1. The address EG/TM gave me was his friends, and the person I spoke with was telling the truth. In this case the person I spoke with was never made aware I was sending him payment either via western union (EG/TM's preferred payment method)or money order and had not given his permission for EG/TM to hand out his address for such purposes.

Scenario 2. The person I spoke with was really EG/Thundermind playing dumb and pretending not to know anything about it.

In either case I think it's time someone called his mommy and had a pow wow ;) I wonder if she knows he is selling pirated copyrighted dvd's as his own, creating fake lei shan dao schools and masters and selling them to unsuspecting people.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

how did i know that you wouldnt answer the questions and you wouldnt post your pm correspondence with him about the book your just proving my point. and i thank you for that. i mean if you had the facts that eg scammed you would post it right? i mean your just so motivated out of like the goodness of your heart. You wouldnt be posting this to deflect from the fact that you lied could it?........ naw your motivations are truly good. :D

how did i know that you wouldnt answer the questions and you wouldnt post your pm correspondence with him about the book your just proving my point. and i thank you for that. i mean if you had the facts that eg scammed you would post it right? i mean your just so motivated out of like the goodness of your heart. You wouldnt be posting this to deflect from the fact that you lied could it?........ naw your motivations are truly good. :D

I am not doing anything you request out of spite in case you haven't noticed ;) you can do it yourself when you get to log back into your account in a few short days, that is assuming you are EG/TM and not his friend taking up for him. I make a lot of assumptions :P

To be honest though, don't be naive enough to think that the local Ohio authorities and state attorney generals office are not aware of the situation. There are a LOT of ticked off customers who have reported their experiences.

My advice to EG/TM is to get a real job and give up on being a Taoist businessman / con artist.

• Like 1

yeah your doing it out of spite all right just keep tell your self that. It couldnt be that your lying and have no facts or that the only facts that exist actually prove you wrong but sure lets pick the "spite" Im not the 1 crying over such little money. I mean if you had like a real job you could just buy the book straight out right and wouldnt be outraged by such little money right?

i have a suggestion for you STOP LYING ABOUT PEOPLE AND MAKING INSANE THEORIES TO BACKUP YOUR INABILITY!

Edited by goldentaoist

Anywho I have to go to work at a job where I earn money legally in just 5 short hours. Sucks to actually contribute to society, I know. I'll be seeing you. Best of luck in all your enterprises! :)

goodnight

• Like 1

There you go people he offered no proof of wrong doing instead he offered "spite" to make up for his inability to prove his claim.

But i think hes right he made this thread out of anger and spite not facts. I say this because this all he posted. he deviated from his own post topic to cover up the fact that he did this to vent his anger.

people like this will never learn that 2 wrongs dont make a right and its not right to use someone else's website to vent your anger. over the fact that despite numerous attempts to get a book that he still couldnt get it.

btw did we ever figure out if lucas really did have the book or not?- thats what im talking about clarity not angry ranting.

So hes not going to buy the book because he thinks its fake but i think it would be smarter if he did because this way he could translate it then ya know prove that its a fake (see a pattern?).

i dunno but i always thought that if you say that someone scammed you then you would have to ya know prove your claim.

Lets meditate on that.

Edited by goldentaoist

Oi goldentaoist ... why is that you have only started an account today and this is the only thread you are posting in ... makes me wonder it does ...

14.gif

• Like 2

oi... makes me wonder about you? but ya know wonders never cease. but hold on im going to make crazy theoires about people then when im asked to prove my point i wont... thats called not being a troller!

like seriously what are you so about? i just asked him to prove the fact that eg scammed him.... sorry man didnt mean to make you so mad.

Edited by goldentaoist

im done with this. your being influenced by something and your not even aware of it. in time you will see what im talking about and im never wrong about these things. ;)- pray.

Edited by goldentaoist

This thread and the other one confirms my every suspicion about the followers of the magus John Chang and all the people chasing the elusive powers of Mo Pai ...exactly, it does. ;)

Edited by TheSongsofDistantEarth
  • Like 3

This thread and the other one confirms my every suspicion about the followers of the magus John Chang and all the people chasing the elusive powers of Mo Pai ...exactly, it does. ;)

John Chang demonstrated his special powers by igniting pieces of paper. The individuals involved here, seeking these special powers, witnessed their pieces of paper money ignited...is this a coincidence?

• Like 1

DANCE DANCE EVERYBODY DANCE! ;)

Is that from the rejected cartoons sketch?

Also it must be really annoying to have to explain everything to EG, just because he keeps making different names.

What a noob really.

• Like 1

there is a new bum who calls himself dagon. his signature is

jimi hendrix-When the Power of Love Overcomes the Love of Power the World Will Know Peace

myself even, i may openly buy,sell,trade snake oils,myths, and mysticisms.

i leave powers the #%^& alone.

this thread said "a warning" i think the bigger warning should be about trying to aquire powers , rather than getting scammed trying to aquire powers.

i have no respect for scammers and i have sympathy for anyone scammed but you were better off getting nothing than if you had received powers.

Most people want super powers, I want to become (spiritually) immortal and leave the earth as a spirit, or reach a permanent state of non-existence/non-awareness/sleep. I have no interest in controlling and manipulating other people or staying here on this earth one second more than I absolutely have to.

Every day I am alive I think about my death, and rebirth, I want to make sure I am not reborn. Yes it is something with bothers me to the extreme. I do not want to be reborn again at any cost.

Most other people I have met want power just for the sake of having power, and it is a DBZ fan fest.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

As requested GoldenTaoist,

There is no denying that Electric Gravity and Thundermind are the same person.

Thundermind runs existing scams selling pirated copyrighted dvds as his own material, claims to be the lineage holder for a fake school called the lei hua quan which has never existed except as a fiction, and claims to be a lei shan dao master.

Just because we didn't do business together because I was able to stop him from getting payment doesn't mean he isn't a scammer.

Could I send you a money order from the post office since you are in usa? Western union wants like $30 for me to send it with them. You can cash the money order at the post office itself I think as long as you have id. Or you can cash it at your bank.

Also if you just want to use a photocopier to mail me a copy that is fine just use priority mail with delivery confirmation. I thought you were outside of usa.

thats ok just take the $30 or the westren union cost out the money your sending.

I really don't trust western union, is there no way a postal money order would work? They will cash it at any bank/post office. Priority mail only takes 2 days from here to Ohio :)

ok thats ok just mail it even though it will take longer im actually off work today and could go to kinkos today and send you 1/4 of the book today. If you want to mail it then mail it to the address i listed earlier.

I sent your money order out today via priority mail.

I made the money order for only $50.00 but I plan on giving you a total of $500.00 even for all the trouble.

This $50.00 is just a bonus to what you asked for.

I am just still so scared of losing money, $115 was more than I was willing to lose. I feel comfortable with losing $50. After I got burned for so much by thetaobum, he took my money and never sent the book, I've been scared of losing that much money again.

If you want to just send 1/8th of the book when you get the money order that is fine. Next week I will send you a full $115 money order as well as soon as I get the 1/8th.

Thank you again, and I hope you aren't upset with me. I promise you you will be paid in full for your trouble.

If you mail the 1/8th of the book please use priority mail with delivery confirmation, its fast cheap and if it doesn't get delivered we can trace the envelope to see where it went.

If you need extra money for this I will make it up with my next payment to you.

Matthew,

Please listen to me. I knew you mailed it out today before i logged into ttb. I was at work today and i got wrote up for no reason then on my way home i got pulled over and got a ticket for not stopping at a stop sign when i know i stopped. Plus it rained all the way home from work. I came home went to bed and had nightmares all night until i got up and prayed. After i was up i logged into here and seen your recent meassages and seen that i was right. After today which is one of the worst days ive ever had. I decided that i cant send you this book. I feel im being told that it is not your time. Please wait. Please cancel the money order or when i get it ill send it back or ill send you 1 of the same amount. I feel so sorry for the member thetaobum he has no idea the shit storm that is coming to him. Ive been doing this taoist stuff so long that i can sense when things are wrong. As the cop were writing the ticket i was thinking he must have sent it out today because things like this never happen to me. I took a pic of the ticket i got but i cant add it to this message. If you give me your email address ill mail you a pic of it. Im so sorry man but please understand. I do know of a leishando master in the us that is teaching (it has been my little secret) i can send you his info as well.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Oi goldentaoist ... why is that you have only started an account today and this is the only thread you are posting in ... makes me wonder it does ...
Lol, there do seem to be a lot of e-xian re-incarnating here over and over...in a desperate bid to escape their karma. :lol:

0.jpg

Edited by vortex