Thunder_Gooch

Mozi Neidan Scam

Connectedtaoist is probably a known member who's using a new name.

Just saying. be a man, post with your own credibility newb.

• Like 3

neichuan,

Answer me this genius who did eg scam on this forum? Thetaobum scammed mpg and he didnt get banned?

mpg just tried to link eg and thetaobum as the same person but that doenst mean that eg did anything. So then it turns out that they are different people proving eg was correct and you were all wrong. Unless im mistaking.

oh and thx for the name calling exactly what i expected from a senior poster here real class.

Edited by connectedtaoist

Connectedtaoist is probably a known member who's using a new name.

Just saying. be a man, post with your own credibility newb.

funny i thought that being a man meant that you admitted when you were wrong. I guess you havent learned that yet unless you can prove that eg took mpg's money and or that eg and thetaobum are the same person.

Edited by connectedtaoist

neichuan,

Answer me this genius who did eg scam on this forum? Thetaobum scammed mpg and he didnt get banned?

mpg just tried to link eg and thetaobum as the same person but that doenst mean that eg did anything. So then it turns out that they are different people proving eg was correct and you were all wrong. Unless im mistaking.

oh and thx for the name calling exactly what i expected from a senior poster here real class.

Senior Poster? Oh haha, well im flattered :wub:

It's slightly laughable you say because EG is not the thetaobum he's innocent. Yes thetaobum deserves to be banned more being he took money, and EG didn't get his "Chance" to take the money. Cause he didn't have the book..

How do I know? Well Thetaobum is Lucas, and thetaobum doesn't have the book.

It's not my fault MPG thinks EG is thetaobum.

• Like 1

im trying to make a simple point. EG didnt take MPG'S money and he is not thetaobum then what did he do wrong?

If he is thetaobum then post your proof.

If he did take MPG'S money and not send him anything or didnt refund his money then post your proof.

If you cant do that then shut up and stop dumping on the guy its that simple.

fair is fair but i know by saying this im being captain asshole whatever right :rolleyes:

Senior Poster? Oh haha, well im flattered :wub:

It's slightly laughable you say because EG is not the thetaobum he's innocent. Yes thetaobum deserves to be banned more being he took money, and EG didn't get his "Chance" to take the money. Cause he didn't have the book..

How do I know? Well Thetaobum is Lucas, and thetaobum doesn't have the book.

It's not my fault MPG thinks EG is thetaobum.

actually eg did and asked mpg to cancel the money order and mpg did cancel it. In either case it was eg who cancel the transaction not the other way around. A fact that people keep overlooking but whatever.

im trying to make a simple point. EG didnt take MPG'S money and he is not thetaobum then what did he do wrong?

If he is thetaobum then post your proof.

If he did take MPG'S money and not send him anything or didnt refund his money then post your proof.

If you cant do that then shut up and stop dumping on the guy its that simple.

fair is fair but i know by saying this im being captain asshole whatever right :rolleyes:

The proof of thetaobum sending him 150$ has been posted by MPG multiple times. There's my proof which has been posted in 2 threads, if you haven't read the entire threads and don't know the proof but are asking for it, why are you even asking?

EG Probably saw the coming problems, meaning thetaobum being owned by the internet police. So what? EG has some foresight on him, great.

And btw.. I have some logic, Just alittle.. But it does me well. That's how I know they're full of shit. I already know ttb is lying, so EG is aswell. By default.

If I wanted to be naive I would have supported what you said. But you're not being naive, being your helping yourself.

actually eg did and asked mpg to cancel the money order and mpg did cancel it. In either case it was eg who cancel the transaction not the other way around. A fact that people keep overlooking but whatever.

wow you call that logic are you f'ing with me or are you being serious?

ok here are the facts eg and thetaobum have different names, address, ip address, different modes of payment, different emails, in 1 case money was received and it was confirmed that it was recieved in the other case the money order was cancelled and confirm as such by both parties.

dont you think that if eg was thetaobum he just would have done the same things as thetaobum and cash the money order and then refuse to refund.

Your trying to speculate motive while overlooking the facts. Goodluck with that.

Just take it as it is. Thetaobum screwed him lucas denied him as well as eg. those are the facts. i suspect that this made mpg mad and he started to come to some crazy conclusion that all 3 were the same person and that they were all after his money. What do you think did my ball land anywhere near the goal post let me know.

wow you call that logic are you f'ing with me or are you being serious?

ok here are the facts eg and thetaobum have different names, address, ip address, different modes of payment, different emails, in 1 case money was received and it was confirmed that it was recieved in the other case the money order was cancelled and confirm as such by both parties.

dont you think that if eg was thetaobum he just would have done the same things as thetaobum and cash the money order and then refuse to refund.

Your trying to speculate motive while overlooking the facts. Goodluck with that.

Just take it as it is. Thetaobum screwed him lucas denied him as well as eg. those are the facts. i suspect that this made mpg mad and he started to come to some crazy conclusion that all 3 were the same person and that they were all after his money. What do you think did my ball land anywhere near the goal post let me know.

That's good and fine but tell me. Do you think im MPG??? Because I said before I don't believe EG and TTB are the same person.

Does what I said make sense now?

That's good and fine but tell me. Do you think im MPG??? Because I said before I don't believe EG and TTB are the same person.

Does what I said make sense now?

well heres the thing you keep linking eg and ttb but thing is you dont have to believe eg because mpg said he cancelled it and now he finally understands that these are 2 different people so its not a question of believing eg. Its a question of believing mpg who is now changing his view so what your saying is that you only believe half of what mpg said.

well heres the thing you keep linking eg and ttb but thing is you dont have to believe eg because mpg said he cancelled it and now he finally understands that these are 2 different people so its not a question of believing eg. Its a question of believing mpg who is now changing his view so what your saying is that you only believe half of what mpg said.

If you call that half, Fair enough. What is most necessary is TTB took money, returned only half (From what I believe).

He should have been dealt with. EG is another story I'll agree alittle more complex. Although in my opinion he isn't much different.

Sorry to break your heart.

Your not breaking my heart your just being illogical. You think that its more plausible that these 3 people who live on different sides of the planet are the same person bypassing all evidence instead of seeing the obvious which is that mpg tried to get the book 3 times and it failed all 3 times and he jumped to some crazy explanation to validate this short coming.

but you know what im going to side with you i think eg ttb and lucas are the same person networking worldwide to get a $50 money order only to deny it or $150 paypal then refund half of it. <_<

And as a favor to me when you prove this let me know.

hey man you can believe what you want but i also have logic to and i see both sides of a story and i can say that both parties on both sides are in the wrong.

Just a warning for the rest of the bums. Apparently Connectedtaoist cannot read.

Cause I said I don't believe EG is TTB.

• Like 1

The proof of thetaobum sending him 150$ has been posted by MPG multiple times. There's my proof which has been posted in 2 threads, if you haven't read the entire threads and don't know the proof but are asking for it, why are you even asking?

EG Probably saw the coming problems, meaning thetaobum being owned by the internet police. So what? EG has some foresight on him, great.

And btw.. I have some logic, Just alittle.. But it does me well. That's how I know they're full of shit. I already know ttb is lying, so EG is aswell. By default.

If I wanted to be naive I would have supported what you said. But you're not being naive, being your helping yourself.

You should be banned for defamation and calling me lucas huang. Your just angry because you didnt see the book.

Next !

You should be banned for defamation and calling me lucas huang. Your just angry because you didnt see the book.

Next !

Next? Is that all?

Btw I don't see why you just hadn't taken pics for MPG of diff pages of the book before sending, it'd really clear up some of the doubt.

Oh that's right you don't have the book.

Also im not upset I didn't see the book, im slightly annoyed you brought up the idea it could be used to benefit people though.

When it infact isn't in your possession.

You have no place to say "next", or to say for who to ban. You spent someone elses money. Whether or not connected taoist agrees EG is a part of it, he should be able to agree that you're just another snake in the grass.

Non contributing Zero you are.

• Like 1

If you call that half, Fair enough. What is most necessary is TTB took money, returned only half (From what I believe).

He should have been dealt with. EG is another story I'll agree alittle more complex. Although in my opinion he isn't much different.

Sorry to break your heart.

Where the hell is my refund for sending the book which supposedly never arrived ? All you people are crying like babies yet i sent a book i paid good $$$ for with my own money now get strung up like this ! I completed my end of the deal yet still end up castrated.

As far as im concerned it been worked out with MPG. So talking with anybody else is useless. Its like neichuan paid for the book ,perhaps he was in on the group purchase ?

Where the hell is my refund for sending the book which supposedly never arrived ? All you people are crying like babies yet i sent a book i paid good $$$ for with my own money now get strung up like this ! I completed my end of the deal yet still end up castrated.

As far as im concerned it been worked out with MPG. So talking with anybody else is useless. Its like neichuan paid for the book ,perhaps he was in on the group purchase ?

Hm you paid good money to have the book sent out? If I do remember MPG sent out more money to pay the expenses. Even to photocopy the book..

He wouldn't have opened up this thread if it were worked out now would he?

Hm you paid good money to have the book sent out? If I do remember MPG sent out more money to pay the expenses. Even to photocopy the book..

He wouldn't have opened up this thread if it were worked out now would he?

MPG and TheTaoBum have agreed to a payment plan for the refund on page 3 here. So I don't think you should torment him anymore about the refund...

Edited by Ken

MPG and TheTaoBum have agreed to a payment plan for the refund on page 3 here. So I don't think you should torment him anymore about the refund...

Gets to pay him back with his parents allowance. Called borrowing money.

Alright im out.

Originally I sent you $150, you claimed to mail the book in December 2010, but nothing ever arrived.

I sent you another $150 and you agreed to resend the book, but this time you would email it or you would send it via ups with a tracking number so it couldn't get "lost" again.

At this point after the money had been sent a second time, you stopped talking to me for a long period, so I assumed it was a scam and initiated a paypal claim. Paypal decided in my favor and I was refunded $150.

Recently you refunded me $25, so that brings us to $125 you still owe me. You claim you mailed the book and to be out of pocket for the expenses related to that.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt, even though I do doubt. So I will knock off another $25. This brings us to $100 you still owe me. At $25 per month you should be able to repay the amount owed in 4 months which is fine by me.

After I am paid in full I will issue you an apology, however I would still advise for no one to do business with you or Lucas if you are not him. If you paid lucas and got a copy of this text you seem to be the exception to the rule.

Also I have not taken money from anyone else towards a group purchase.

I've never heard of packages taking 4 months to go from Australia to the USA, if it takes that long it's gone for good usually. However if at any time in the future I get a package from you that had been lost and it contains the book I will make sure you get the money you were promised.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Eh, ban 'em all and let the Tao sort 'em out. :glare:

It was never my intention to get anyone banned even hardcore scammers like Elijah Wilson, banning scammers doesn't get rid of them anyway, it just makes them use a proxy severs and new accounts.

I only wanted to make everyone aware that there are scammers here, and that it is best to conduct all business here via ebay and paypal. As a buyer you are much safer using ebay/paypal to do business.

I have sold several items here on thetaobums, spring forest qigong level 3 and 4 cd's as well as the complete springforest qigong course on dvd. The robert peng dvd and cd course.

Each time however I used ebay, and treated it like I would any other ebay sale. Had the person had an issue I would have refunded the money immediately upon getting the item back.

As a seller I have flawless feedback on ebay.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

Gets to pay him back with his parents allowance. Called borrowing money.

Alright im out.

I've agreed to $25 a month. He says he has no money to pay me and that is the most he can do. I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.