Sign in to follow this  
mewtwo

master zhou why does he use tinfoil?

Why does master zhou use tinfoil and wet it with water and a paper towel? why not just use a wet paper towel or just his chi?

Thanks

Why does master zhou use tinfoil and wet it with water and a paper towel? why not just use a wet paper towel or just his chi?

Thanks

I was interested in him till one person reported he uses caustic lye in the water to react with the tinfoil. He found this out by tasting the water when master Zhou wasn't looking and had left the room.

• Like 1

i believe that person was lieing cause i have seen in a short video by current tv that he let the people doing the documentary get there own water that he used to dip the tinfoil in.

huh?

Is it to increase his conductivity?

Sodium (salt) can also do that to water :)

i believe that person was lieing cause i have seen in a short video by current tv that he let the people doing the documentary get there own water that he used to dip the tinfoil in.

you could coat the tinfoil with lye and then when the water hit it would heat up, providing clean water would have little bearing on it.

Do you have a link to the new documentary?

• Like 1

here it is.

well there are a lot of unknowns, the bucket could have dried lye in it, the tinfoil or paper towel could be coated with lye. I would like to see master Zhou tested under more rigorous conditions. As it stands now the potential for scam is too high, not that I have any right to lecture others on getting scammed lol.

• Like 1

W

Here's a question that needs answering in my opinion, why do they call it a double U, when it looks more like a double V? I look forward to anyone that might enlighten us on this very deep and spiritual topic. Perhaps this answer will help us all find our inner u's or v's... double or single.

Aaron

Here's a question that needs answering in my opinion, why do they call it a double U, when it looks more like a double V? I look forward to anyone that might enlighten us on this very deep and spiritual topic. Perhaps this answer will help us all find our inner u's or v's... double or single.

Aaron

"Why is 'w' pronounced 'double u' rather than 'double v'?

English uses the Latin alphabet of the Romans. However, this had no letter suitable for representing the speech sound /w/ which was used in Old English, though phonetically the sound represented by /v/ was quite close. In the 7th century scribes wrote uu for /w/; later they used the runic symbol known as wynn. European scribes had continued to write uu, and this usage returned to England with the Norman Conquest in 1066. Early printers sometimes used vv for lack of a w in their type. The name double-u recalls the former identity of u and v, which you can also see in a number of words with a related origin, for example flour/flower, guard/ward, or suede/Swede."

Edited by The Way Is Virtue
  • Like 1

Aaron

Good question. There's a neat description of the origin of the letter w on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W

Aaron

the symbol 'w' derive from has curved bottom like in cursive writing, our English approximation of Sanskrit. 'U' is and arch like some greek archways or a Tori in the rite lineage of Shinto. The arch is a symbol of a standing wave formed by a Torus at the pressure areas between N and S. and area of density, a "veil" void, interval in music scale where zero always resides. Our skin is one such veil. Our W is a double V and not one atop the other as )A( Torus but the next level downwards as the next torus forms a- as Alpha the beginning alephped to solitute. Omega the mother creator truly endless provides that line from point of self percetion.

85px-Phoenician_aleph.svg.png ALPHA is a permanent Torus North true monopole one way flow of Tahcyon/Etheron God "A" standing (W-a-V-e_OVAT (ions)Do U feel hiero_N35.pnge?

Gods offering to us as free "ma" Son the cap stone we create for our own good.

My link

Edited by torus693
  • Like 1

LOL... I really didn't expect an explanation, but thanks for giving one. I remember studying old english in college and my professor explained that they used a double V when printing because it came out more clearly than a double U. I'm actually very interested in the influence of Sanskrit on Western languages, so thanks for the tidbit regarding that.

Aaron

LOL... I really didn't expect an explanation, but thanks for giving one. I remember studying old english in college and my professor explained that they used a double V when printing because it came out more clearly than a double U. I'm actually very interested in the influence of Sanskrit on Western languages, so thanks for the tidbit regarding that.

Aaron

they're both derivation from a root source. Angular forms derive more from the masculine web pattern and flowing/spiral from from feminine chaotic (fractal) pattern. Core geometry is always very similar between the two as the patterns fit one within the other and visa verse. All the symbols hidden in language show steps in process development of a specific form.

Edited by torus693

in spanish if you translated it it is pronounced double v or double ve. anyways anyone else wana talk about master zhou?

So apparently Jeff Primack has added this guy to the bill for his next "Qi Revolution." "Master Zhou" is the "Fire" and Wim Hof is the "Ice". Mewtwo, now you can get twice the amount of special powers for one low price:

"Dear Qigong family,

The QI REVOLUTION NATIONAL EVENT is quickly coming upon us...

Orlando will draw 2000 people to practice under 1 roof and is blessed to have 2 master-level guests.

I am writing to extend a special invitation to you:

FIRE & ICE

The uniting of FIRE and ICE, the unveiling of new techniques never before released to the public, LIVE music, the energy of 2000 people moving as one -- all inhaling at the same exact second ---make this a once in a lifetime chance to come back and experience QI REVOLUTION in a whole new way.

QI REVOLUTION World Qigong Day

April 30th - May 3rd 4-Days for $99

Orlando Convention Center

www.QiRevolution.com / (800)-298-8970

*Discounted hotels are still available in the area as low as $39/night

I was interested in him till one person reported he uses caustic lye in the water to react with the tinfoil. He found this out by tasting the water when master Zhou wasn't looking and had left the room.
Yup, this stage trick of his has already been debunked repeatedly for years now (try the SEARCH function here, people!). So, I don't know why he keeps brazenly doing it and risk getting really widely exposed and discredited???

Which also then makes qigong in general look bad! :(

He should have taken that cheap stunt out of his repertoire a long time ago and just focused on whatever legitimate (if any) skills he does have. Real masters don't need their own carefully-prepared props.

Edited by vortex
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this