Sign in to follow this  
Tao K

Viewing of two suns in China

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone see the video and story on the viewing of the two suns in China about two weeks ago? Its on Youtube. Any thoughts from anyone on this?

Tao K

Hello Everyone,

Did anyone see the video and story on the viewing of the two suns in China about two weeks ago? Its on Youtube. Any thoughts from anyone on this?

Tao K

Two suns in China??? Where? I think I would have noticed that.

Do mean really two suns or do you mean 'Sun' as in the Chinese surname?

I also wanna see that youtube video.

Some times after a rainstorm you see two rainbows.

Light is a both a wave and a particle. At times the waves add up constructively at other times they interfere.

I suggest that the atmosphere is acting like a medium and the image of the sun is focused constructively during the moments that have been filmed.

Nibiru or what ever is about as real as My Army of Sleestak marching through time backwards to find the original source.

Nibiru or what ever is about as real as My Army of Sleestak marching through time backwards to find the original source.

So THAT's who those guys were working for! Sneaky sneaky.

Me?

As long as she IS paying for it, but once she quits it IS over!

Entropy be damned! Keep marching backwards through time....

It is complicated but basically the light from the sun is being diffracted by the atmosphere and constructively adds up to form a image of the sun at some distance.

Entropy be damned! Keep marching backwards through time....

It is complicated but basically the light from the sun is being diffracted by the atmosphere and constructively adds up to form a image of the sun at some distance.

I find it most likely that someone with an Army of Sleestak would try to confuse us with scientific mumbo jumbo instead of admitting the Real Truth.

B)

As an adept of chaos these wanna be's are my champions to make the sleestak start marching.

Chaos doesn't make sense.

Isn't it the Truth that sets you free?

Betelgeuse going supernova? Betelgeuse is 643 plus or minus 146 light years away.

It might have happened already.

Bummer

So who wants to Join the Rocket Racing League? Become part of an extra ordinary League.

Betelgeuse going supernova? Betelgeuse is 643 plus or minus 146 light years away.

It might have happened already.

Bummer

So who wants to Join the Rocket Racing League? Become part of an extra ordinary League.

Yeah, if we are possibly going to be able to see it a few years from now then it surely alraedy happened over a hundred years ago.

In this case time is distance. To see it with in the next decade it would have had to have happened approximately 633 years ago. It's the margin of errors that are getting me. They need to remeasure the distances with the new models of the variable cepheids to tighten the distance.

This type of star is used as a "standard candle" to measure distance.

This sort of work would help to demystify the dark matter that has been found. We all know that it's in dark matter that the time corridors are found. And that's where the Sleestak are waiting. :angry:

• Like 1

In this case time is distance. To see it with in the next decade it would have had to have happened approximately 633 years ago. It's the margin of errors that are getting me. They need to remeasure the distances with the new models of the variable cepheids to tighten the distance.

This type of star is used as a "standard candle" to measure distance.

This sort of work would help to demystify the dark matter that has been found. We all know that it's in dark matter that the time corridors are found. And that's where the Sleestak are waiting. :angry:

Hehehe. Well, I don't know about the Sleestaks but I think you are correct about the rest of it.

Sign in to follow this