Sign in to follow this  
Son-Of-Niah

What THEE heck? Kundalini or evil forces?

Hey everybody,

A while ago I posted here about the various health problems I'd been having since an early teen - severe digestive problems and weight loss, a feeling that my body was somehow rejecting food, etc. A copy of that post is below.

I believe I've began what many call this Kundalini Awakening since November of last year. My health has been poor, well non-existent really, since my mid-teen years after a series of highly traumatic childhood incidents and since then spirituality and metaphysics has always been my main focus.

But last winter it got really crazy. A couple of drug-experiences (prescribed ones being the worst, naturally) combined with a complete system-malfunctioning of my whole body lead to symptoms such as the following, which stay with me to this day;

- Bizarre visions often involving my third eye, many would call these "hallucinations" but they seem to me to be experiences in some lower-dimensions of reality. Often extremely disturbing in nature, death like.

- Extreme sensitivity to noise, light and the energies of other people, especially family members in my house.

- Severe weight loss, almost impossible to digest most foods, periods of extremely low sugar levels (eating something sugary often kicks me back to reality spectacularly, for a while)

- Involuntary movement of my legs as well as other body parts (which links to one of the visions I had in the early stages in which I was floating along the floor in some demented fashion)

- Periods of trippiness, profound insights into the nature of reality, seeing more colour in everything, prophetic dreams, a feeling as though time is flying by realllly quickly

- If I don't ejaculate after about 2 days the craziness gets way worse until I do so, which is way annoying as I used to be able to go without weeks comfortably. All of my dreams seem to be visitations to another dimension which is sort of like this one but distorted, can get really mind-f'ing unless I ejaculate. A lot of false awakenings, layers of reality, and what alomst at times seems like a voice which isn't of my mind influencing my thoughts before sleep (Note: I usually sleep in the mornings). Visions of myself in differing physical forms in front of mirrors, i.e female.

- Shallow, difficult breaths, feeling "flushed" all of the time, testosterone "surges" and crashes (indicated by my voice), incessant de ja vus, a strange feeling in my right eye which clears up after I ejaculate, an internal coldness, sensitivity around my nipple area/s, sensing a strange, possibly snake-like entity almost constantly. Feeling like I've died and this is an afterlife.

-Excess mucus production and a constant nagging pain, almost a narrowing in my chest.

Etc. Sounds like all the makings of a mad-man, but that really isn't me at all.

As you can see most of these are unfortunately negative. A couple of theories I have floating around in my head at the moment: I've seen two spiritual guru-types who've both said I've been cursed by a family member and need to puke up, and another theory is that it's all to do with my diet - I may be allergic to gluten, overly sensitive to refined sugar, and a bunch of other stuff (I tried a bunch of diets in my teens with mixed results, an anti-candida type one for the most part as well as raw etc. ATM my diet isn't that great). It's probably a combination of all of these things really. Also my house is said to be possessed and around the time I moved in it I began having problems. Any thoughts on that lot, lol?! Thanks.

Thankfully, well it seemed at the time, a couple of months ago I looked well on my way to having cured my ills. After a series of events involving suspicious doctors, meddling family members and spontaneous events whereby it seemed as though things were happening to or for me without me having much conscious choice in the matter/s.

It culminated in me nearly choking on some dodgy sugar-based medication whilst having some bizarre vision of some babylon/one world/2012 situation, since then I've had dreams or serpents, egypt, strange rooms with sinister doctors, scientists, universities, test labs, more strange deranged figures in my house, and other such "nonsense".

I used to take Senna for constipation regularly, then I found Cascara Sagrada and my body began to digest food differently - peristalsis returned, a feeling I hadn't felt since childhood.

Now my body hates all laxatives but the MUCUS that it used to cough up is now used as an AID to digest food, possibly due to the introduction of the bile-stimulating Cascara. However, If I DON'T eat very regularly then the MUCUS that's being used as an aid begins to cough itself up, leading to various morbid sensations of my life force sucking away as well as me choking on the mucus itself, at that point I have to EAT to re-"stimulated" the mucus and form more, well crap basically. When my body was clearer, although I was underweight my mind was MUCH clearer. Now I feel a constant mental slowness and strain. My body digests food in a slow, SNAKE like manner. Something comes up to my throat and annoys me till I eat, then goes back down. It seems distinctly feminine.

Here's the really weird bit - since last week something I first thought to be divine occured. I was eating some vegetarian food and the food felt lighter in my hand, made my whole body feel light and numb with no gas down any of the subtle passage ways. I had loads of energy, a seeming increase in arm strength as well as size, and my voice was much clearer and I felt more confident. I took this to be a sign that Animal Products were the cause of my vibratory ills, so the next few meals I had were vegetarian and the same thing happned to varying degrees - I told nobody about this but my mother, whom my relationship with is mixed. However, after a few days the thing seemed to turn on me - benign lentil curry or wholemeal bread would at first APPEAR to be accepted, then after a few bites the wonderful numb feeling would give way to the food deforming in my hands/the bowl, smelling rotten and being trapped at the roof of my mouth as if to say "Don't you dare!". So I tried some less than healthy foods, even non-vegan foods and some of those were accepted, but it's all random so I have to have loads of food in the house - it's like someone or THING has TAKEN OVER my throat and digestive system. Being the paranoid soul that I am my suspicions have ranged from the doctors inserting some chip (?) in me during an endoscopy or some medication, my mother drugging me, some demonic force in my house or even one of the Hindu entities/Kali MA playing games with me. The channels in my digestive system represent left-upper and lower, right-upper and lower, through the centre - various foods/tastes are needed to stimulate various centres needed for pushing the crap through the system.

At various times I've nearly CHOKED on the crap I'm forced to consume - as opposed to before when I COULDN'T consume anything, and I appeared to be "saved" by a snake piledriving up my throat in the motion of a male-orgasm, thus waking me.

I have very sensitive Blood-sugar levels so if I eat animal proteins or grains or refined sugars excessively I may go into a coma, or so it seems (?) When my system is provoked, either by too much, little or the wrong food, my breathing is severely restricted. Then, the "right" food may re-stimulate it temporarily, or cleansing my bowels etc.

Worth stating at this point that my sex drive and potency has increased notably, probably from the testosterone in the foods. All of family have always been concerned about me and wanted me to EAT - I notice my energies playing off them in weird ways, my mother especially.

Although the idea of an inbuilt dietician/purity detector from the Gods sounds alluring, I'd easily give it up to actually be able to FEEL my stomach and throat again, everything just seems NUMB, maybe from all the mucus working very orderly in some strange system representing the thing I so detested before when I was into fruitarianism and the whatnot, now my body DETESTS fruit, greens, even water. It just wants warm, cooked foods but what IT wants at WHAT time it wants.

Just before this started I was talking to a self-righteous, narrow-minded uber-conventional therapist/GP who my local GP beckoned me to see- he ensured me that all food was digested in exactly the same way and passes down the system neutrally whilst I argued that different elements had different natures. He seemed very much like O'brien from Big Brother, sly as though keeping something under wraps, and wanted me to stay in their hospital for a few weeks. I set out to test his theory, nearly killing my self but getting through in the end. Then accepting his theory seemed alluring, a world of freedom and no restrictions, etc. Now my body has turned psycho on my ass, or something is making it(?)

I know this post is long and some of you may think I sound like a complete nutcase - I'd probably think the same thing had I not the first hand experience.

Thank you and help!!!

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

Read this and see if anything sparks http://www.biologyofkundalini.com/

AND don't rule out actual other health problems. The candida issue can apparently cause a lot of what you might be experiencing.

I'd go see a nutritionist or a TCM, some kind of system-wide expertise. Hopefully by now if you're in a metro area there should be a few.

In addition to that, it might be worth learning some cultivation practices and good diet and exercise to help your condition.

Then there's Susan and Seth on here who have seen a lot of K cases and would probably know where to point you.

Best of luck!

Candida is actually a necessary bacteria in the blood that only gets out of hand when sugar isn't transported out of the bloodstream quickly enough. This happens when the sugar molecules, bloodstream walls, and everything else is coated with a layer of fat that prevents sugar from getting out, blocks insulin receptors, and the normal sized colonies suddenly get out of control.

You may consider trying a raw, fruit and sprout heavy diet, especially one low in fats, as this will likely ease the issue, help with your digestion (these are the easiest things on your digestive tract as well as being cheap, simple, and raw so that you get the enzymatic benefits, as well), and probably affect your mood positively. A positive outlook and some measure of progress will do wonders for your state, no matter what the ill.

Keep us posted!

You need to find a very understanding, experienced, and open minded TCM practitioner. Mixed issues of health, and spirituality need to be dealt with by an experienced person.

Edited by robmix
  • Like 2

Physically Candiida is a correct assumption. Spiritually another

Yeast release methane during their growth cycles.

Their growth cycles are increased by carbohydrate consumption

and many other causes including dips in immunity that may be caused

by consumption of pathogens in food like E. Colli that it's self

resides bound to nerve tissue of the bladder. Chronic bladder infection

in males may have no obvious symptoms especially if it was inherited or picked

up at very early age from say Taco Bell. Bladder infection effects the kidneys

and Edrenal cortex (((ADRENAL FATIGUE))) <<<-- all doctors will attempt to prescribe

some form of (benzene) anti anxiety medication for the symptoms of adrenal fatigue (reduced cell mass of the adrenal cortex, The Cortex is extremely sensitive and suseptable to Alcolhol (kills the cortex cells, even in very small amounts) and COFFEE by increased weight on the kidenys ridding of toxins and reduced life force (neural energy) Here's the link between spirit and body in this: the kidneys produce the life force by de-ionization of water. That energy is the power supply for the psychic nervous system via a nerve link running direct between the adrenal cortex and PINEAL body which is where stimulus to chemical production in all the glandular bodies begins. I mention before about Yeast producing Methane( is does so in large quantity) that directly effects the adrenal cortex. Dips in immunity caused by antibiotics that may destroy yeast usually allow for increased growth in the aftermath of other slower producing and tougher organisms like E Colli. Kidney and Adrenal may both be affected by by E Colli after antibiotics.

Most all Anti Anxiety medications( sleep aids ) are designed to bind to calcifying tissue. The most calcifying tissue in the body is the Pineal gland. Benzene (Benzoprine, Benzodiazepam and about 60 others) is listed as an amnesiac. It does so by shutting down nerve receptor and their associated nerve channels. The link here is obvious: adrenals, thyroids, testicles ans so on.

Psycho spiritually all the effect you have noticed also occur when the upper Dan Tien begins to open first before the other. I don't have energy cover all that right now, but it boils down to developing ability to see the mechanism of and force that decides actual outcome in manifestation, not an easy road. If you are interested i will write more later

edit: """ Here's what happens when you change your diet, thinking that diet alone will reduce the level of candida to a level where you feel healthy again: When you stop eating the foods that feed candida, the candida goes into an armored spore form, which means the candida will protect itself by transforming itself into a dormant form. If you are not doing anything to remove the candida from your body, it just lies in the dormant form until you once again begin to eat the foods that candida feeds on. When you reintroduce those foods, the candida will reactivate with great intensity, and a rapid increase of candida waste products (acetylaldahyde and methane gas) will very quickly bring back the effects of a candida overgrowth in your body. """

When yeast is reduced other pathogens that also produce gases like Ammonia collect and can affect digestion, spleen and gal bladder.

If you can stomach hot tea?

cinnimon and reishi mushroom.

When the magnetic/radionic/chakras/endocrine glands

restart full function (result of Tan Tein opening)(provide magnetic impetus and chemical communication between the glands and heart) an uncomfortable event in biblical term "the seven seals" or Egyptian "seven plagues" This is most often associated with and "kundalini awakening" though may be brought on by other internal changes depending on the order of awakening you chose. there are typified pathology to each way.

I am curious if you have any injuries like falling down before the traumatic events of your youth

These things happen in order and if purely spontaneous are over looked as unfortunate and common place events though the reason for them my be divine.

From the subconcious:

"" Chemical Society organized an elaborate appreciation in Kekulé's honor, celebrating the twenty-fifth anniversary of his first benzene paper. Here Kekulé spoke of the creation of the theory. He said that he had discovered the ring shape of the benzene molecule after having a reverie or day-dream of a snake seizing its own tail (this is a common symbol in many ancient cultures known as the Ouroboros ""

The two most common sources of Benzene are volcanic eruptions and oil spills. The former be the greater of the two.

The energy as in your snake experience runs up the front, not the spine ans sometime seems to get stuck before moving on

Edited by torus693
  • Like 1

Good post Torus!

Reckon this could be a hint to the Taoist grain (and dairy?) food warning??

Chinese medicine is really good at digestive issues,

and pretty good at harmonizing energetic issues.

I'd suggest that you go see a dr of oriental medicine.

Acupuncture, herbs.

• Like 1

Good post Torus!

Reckon this could be a hint to the Taoist grain (and dairy?) food warning??

Moses/egypt/taoism

The first thing moses taught the Israelites was to stop eating th leavened bread.

Micro organisms sty in the body because of resonance or resistance.

Yeast and E. Colli effect neural potential of the organs they bind to

by introduction of their own hertz frequency that is much lower that the organ they

bind to.

Microorganisms are the underworld. Some of them deity, some just imps

Thank you for your replies, I have made appointments with both TCM and Ayurveda practitioners and intend to see both soon.

@Torus - very deep and appropriate. Originally at the age of 13 I attributed my symptoms to Candida but after a couple of years the whole meat/veg thing wasn't quite working, although I was in far better health, so I tried the raw/fruit based diet for a while, then periodically under eating.

regarding childhood traumas - my father was an alcoholic, something I briefly flirted with a few years back. I was severely bullied for a period during my youth - my voice has always felt restricted. I always sensed energies, entities maybe, some of them I recall tried grabbing me in my old house. And strange things on my body, like dormant time-bombs, it was a rash around my naval area that preluded the whole heap of other symptoms. I recall strange periods in hospitals, I was sick a lot, sometimes very severely I'm told.

What I'm most worried about ATM is the control this thing has over my eating patterns - feel free to give me some dietary tips as well as things I could do when the mucus in my throat is threatening to choke me to death if I don't feed it with all the crap it likes, and even somewhat after that! I HATE THAT, sorry for being so blunt! It's like the food itself is alive and hates being detoxed of itself. I clued on to the whole snake/tail thing a while ago, and I would be interested in your ideas in the psycho/spiritual department as I've been noticing a hell of a lot of Law-Of-Attraction type coincidences lately, like at times things seem really easy and at certain times a force takes over me and makes my hands light during eating, combing my hair, makes me better than I was at football, aids my breathing for a while, but this dissipates when my need to eat arises beacuase of the mucus in my system, then I have to fight the food off. It's annoying because I feel a lot of potential. regarding hot tea, etc - I can stomach pretty much anything these days, believe me.

And what is your take on the laxatives - the Senna was very thorough but left me underweight and emaciated after a while. Though, was it that? Cascara made my body think differently which is good, now I take nothing because the shake-up may be too much for my system atm. I've ordered some Triphala which is supposed to be good and gentle, any other recommendations re: herbs to aids digestion, etc?

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

pathogens in the gut in general unbalance PH.

attempting to kill or balance yeast is impossible and always makes worse.

Usually there is an underlying 'literally so, pathogen in the stomach that come from one or multiple food poisoning incident. Getting PH into a balanced state of fluctuation is the only way to really change. I say fluctuation because its easy to be one sided and think that acid is bad, so 'balanced flux'

PH is the core and there are more ways to mess it up than to fix it.

A big help is staying away from fermented food like milk, cheese, anything pickled and really anything with bacteria in it.

Public water supply depending on where you live is recycled more than one time (here it's up to 8-12 time "ho hohoho" contains fecal matter and so pathogens.

Eating out any place you probably get some kind of bug. The problem from this is immune response to those pathogen when the hit the stomach. Constantly introducing pathogen to the stomach and that immune response tends to weaken its tissues and changes assimilation. there a linkage of very soft and permeable tissue between the stomach and intestine where assimilation of pathogens that should die in the stomach can manifest if food poisoning is chronic. Problems (rash,dark red spots etc)around the umbilicus can show this. Even at this point I'm saying its all spiritual, but right info in real power to motivation and change, so..

Research also Thyroid health problems and bromine accumulation apposed to

Iodine assimilation and how this effects immune function and the apendix role in white blood cell production

The spiritual underworld is the sphere of the microcosm or the microscopic. We have to make harmony with them as well.

He hehehe:

Look into research on:

homeostatic soil organisms

Gold and platinum to stablize PH

Ganoderic Acid research from China first then Japan.

TCM for list of cooling foods.

Find a Moxibustionist who truly understand their art.

There are many flakes

This: My link guy collects

and clones mushroom from remote places. Ask them about their Reishi.

Location is very important.

Sound like you got a ton of life experience in very quick and now looking

at all the "psychic" info you acquired. If you have strong life force to start and

endure some seemingly difficult experiences, it keeps you awake when everyone else your age has gone to sleep. The etheric body has almost no boundary and a sensitive child learns quickly how to contract it to remain unnoticed and how to expand to include constant or apparent dangers in your immediate sphere of awareness.

This subtle awareness usually never gets validated by the adults around us as our charkras are opening towards the throat where impetus to speak fully from the heart (boom) first (Dan Tien) manifests(opens). Are this time is when psychic attacks will start and usually when most all of us choose to shut down usually from pressure from an overbearing parent or the like. One of the seven plagues comes from the throat charkas magnetically expanding and pushing pathogens out of the thyroid, if you have them the common medical response is to knock you out and cut your tonsils. Anaesthesia and surgery on that part of the body at that time can be a little dispersing and the cultivated (stored chemical potential) of the 6th chakras gets interrupted. It's easy to fix, but no one is there to tell us how, or to show us that we already know how, ha, hahaha (LAUGHTER Chi Gong) Being psychically wide open and without the real power of voice makes us kind of like a landing strip for all the crazy energy in everyone (almost) else.

Communication is how a very intuitive person fixes them selves?!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?so don't deny your perhaps a little hidden god given autonomous human being abilities, there are many.

Thank you for your replies, I have made appointments with both TCM and Ayurveda practitioners and intend to see both soon.

@Torus - very deep and appropriate. Originally at the age of 13 I attributed my symptoms to Candida but after a couple of years the whole meat/veg thing wasn't quite working, although I was in far better health, so I tried the raw/fruit based diet for a while, then periodically under eating.

regarding childhood traumas - my father was an alcoholic, something I briefly flirted with a few years back. I was severely bullied for a period during my youth - my voice has always felt restricted. I always sensed energies, entities maybe, some of them I recall tried grabbing me in my old house. And strange things on my body, like dormant time-bombs, it was a rash around my naval area that preluded the whole heap of other symptoms. I recall strange periods in hospitals, I was sick a lot, sometimes very severely I'm told.

What I'm most worried about ATM is the control this thing has over my eating patterns - feel free to give me some dietary tips as well as things I could do when the mucus in my throat is threatening to choke me to death if I don't feed it with all the crap it likes, and even somewhat after that! I HATE THAT, sorry for being so blunt! It's like the food itself is alive and hates being detoxed of itself.

depending on your body type, like say if you have fire, then alcohol is like jet fuel a little goes long way for relief and also seems to unbalance more too (too much fire burns up reserves. I'll write some more later about adrenal cortex fixes

you father was a real hell raiser like with red horns? mine was, a bad guy, a bad life.

theres a kind of energetic hiccup may happen when were very young if over frightened. Tends to affect the insidehearmitralvalve.jpg

Finding out what 100% relaxed in like (see that video of Ken Wilbur when he drops into gamma while awake and connected to a monitor. or keep feeling gravity

Edited by cat
  • Like 1

edit:

The part about etheric body. There's a celestial practice that expands and kind concentrates etheric form. Regaining safety with having a large area of influence..( I like to have a large area of influence, lol)

is about getting comfortable with the feelings that occur from resistance.

Its like being a fish in the surf when we don't recognize our own autonomy. When I say autonomy I mean just do whatever the fuck you want, man, regardless!

With autonomy it's like being the hub of the wheel

totally self centered is tao - its how I live

One way is socially/psychologically acceptable. The other,I speak from experience of hooking up with girlies, very efficacious, lol.

pathogens in the gut in general unbalance PH.

attempting to kill or balance yeast is impossible and always makes worse.

Usually there is an underlying 'literally so, pathogen in the stomach that come from one or multiple food poisoning incident. Getting PH into a balanced state of fluctuation is the only way to really change. I say fluctuation because its easy to be one sided and think that acid is bad, so 'balanced flux'

PH is the core and there are more ways to mess it up than to fix it.

A big help is staying away from fermented food like milk, cheese, anything pickled and really anything with bacteria in it

Cool, so the Rastas are clued on as well then. What bacteria-free foods would you recommend basing the diet on? I find whole grains hard to digest, my body hates fruit/veg ATM - fruit is provocative and veg is too fibrous/hard to break down. Maybe some aren't. I tried sweet potato and spinach recently - my rejected both. Currently fine oats with rice milk is my staple - would this be a bad meal, for example?

Public water supply depending on where you live is recycled more than one time (here it's up to 8-12 time "ho hohoho" contains fecal matter and so pathogens.

Lol - my body literally gags at the tap water in my house so I figured!

depending on your body type, like say if you have fire, then alcohol is like jet fuel a little goes long way for relief and also seems to unbalance more too (too much fire burns up reserves. I'll write some more later about adrenal cortex fixes

you father was a real hell raiser like with red horns? mine was, not a bad guy, just a bad life.

As a child I had to witness a lot of arguing, some domestic abuse and other things I'd rather not go into. My father has a good heart but has always been a drinker, being of Punjabi heritage that's a common thing. But he has his demons too. When I used to drink people would say I'd act like I was demented - now a lot of my dreams involve me or other people in intoxicated states, I've only drank alcohol once in the past two years so it's probably my subconscious alluding to the intoxicating effects of some of the foods I'm still consuming, sugar is obvious but bread seems to be far more sinister, to me anyhow. My short-term memory can go out of the window after a bread based meal.

Being psychically wide open and without the real power of voice makes us kind of like a landing strip for all the crazy energy in everyone (almost) else.

Communication is how a very intuitive person fixes them selves so don't deny your perhaps a little hidden god given autonomous human being abilities, there are many.

Yeah, as a child I used to observe everything and everyone - my parents, children in the playground. My secondary school was quite violent and I was an easy target so I had to always be on the look out, though at the time I was far larger than most of the children so most of the abuse was verbal. I was and to a degree probably still am, constantly on fight-or-flight.

Now I find my ability to project my voice is severely affected by the state of my chest/system/what I've just eaten. but also, I can kick the latter into gear by exercising the former, either by talking to other people or freestyle-rapping to myself, something I'm good at and that exercises my brain's different hemispheres. Really, the state of my digestive system IS my voice at the moment.

Thank you for the other information as well, I'll use it to the best of my ability.

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

And what is your take on the laxatives - the Senna was very thorough but left me underweight and emaciated after a while. Though, was it that? Cascara made my body think differently which is good, now I take nothing because the shake-up may be too much for my system atm. I've ordered some Triphala which is supposed to be good and gentle, any other recommendations re: herbs to aids digestion, etc?

You don't want to be on laxatives for any extended period of time. Laxative abuse can lead to dehydration, mineral imbalances, laxative dependency, and even internal organ damage. According to Chinese medicine theory, senna leaves (Fan xie ye) are very strong downward draining, and purging herbs. Overdose can lead to cramping, and pain, and should be combined with qi regulators like Chen Pi, and Xiao hu xiang. Long term use can lead to damage to the large intestine, and liver.

My advice still stands, find an experienced TCM practitioner, preferably one who also has a western medicine background, and get a referral to counselor who understands the spiritual side of things and isn't so entrenched in Western Meds. . . .

Oh, and stop ordering supplements over the internet until you speak to someone with serious experience in herbal medicine. You may be doing more damage than good. Triphala is another purgative, too strong unless prescribed by an herbalist who understands your condition. If you must use laxatives ask your herbalist about Huo ma ren (hemp or cannabis seed), it's very gently, good for chronic constipation, and nourishes yin.

You don't want to be on laxatives for any extended period of time. Laxative abuse can lead to dehydration, mineral imbalances, laxative dependency, and even internal organ damage.

...Hence why I said I don't take them any more.

and get a referral to counselor who understands the spiritual side of things and isn't so entrenched in Western Meds. . . .

That's a preposterously hard thing to do, bordering on impossible, where I live anyhow. I've been referred to many counselors, therapists, "nutrition-based therapists", digestive specialists etc - all of them extremely narrow minded with little knowledge regarding subtle body/mind mechanics or things outside of their comfort zones/textbooks.

triphala is another purgative, too strong unless prescribed by an herbalist who understands your condition. If you must use laxatives ask your herbalist about Huo ma ren (hemp or cannabis seed), it's very gently, good for chronic constipation, and nourishes yin.

Virtually everything I've read about Triphala indicates it's very gentle - like a restorative tonic with nutritious and mild laxative properties. (?) Waste of money there then.

As I say - I've already made appointments with TCM/Ayurveda doctors which are due shortly, but as I'm on this (and other) forum/s I might as well seek knowledge from other sources as well. Thank you for the tip on the hemp seed though, how would the preferred method be to take it?

Edited by Son-Of-Niah

You don't want to be on laxatives for any extended period of time. Laxative abuse can lead to dehydration, mineral imbalances, laxative dependency, and even internal organ damage.

...Hence why I said I don't take them any more.

and get a referral to counselor who understands the spiritual side of things and isn't so entrenched in Western Meds. . . .

That's a preposterously hard thing to do, bordering on impossible, where I live anyhow. I've been referred to many counselors, therapists, "nutrition-based therapists", digestive specialists etc - all of them extremely narrow minded with little knowledge regarding subtle body/mind mechanics or things outside of their comfort zones/textbooks.

triphala is another purgative, too strong unless prescribed by an herbalist who understands your condition. If you must use laxatives ask your herbalist about Huo ma ren (hemp or cannabis seed), it's very gently, good for chronic constipation, and nourishes yin.

Virtually everything I've read about Triphala indicates it's very gentle - like a restorative tonic with nutritious and mild laxative properties. (?) Waste of money there then.

As I say - I've already made appointments with TCM/Ayurveda doctors which are due shortly, but as I'm on this (and other) forum/s I might as well seek knowledge from other sources as well. Thank you for the tip on the hemp seed though, how would the preferred method be to take it?

one more: misaligned atlas can have direct affect on Adrenal function.

Adrenal/kidney= life force -assimilation.

one more: misaligned atlas can have direct affect on Adrenal function.

Adrenal/kidney= life force -assimilation.

Edited by torus693

Sign in to follow this