Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Morphic Fields and Morphic Resonance

Rupert Sheldrake- Morphic Fields and Morphic Resonance

Video, The Man with the Extended Mind-

YouTube - The Man With The Extended Mind (1/4)

YouTube - The Man With The Extended Mind (2/4)

YouTube - The Man With The Extended Mind (3/4)

YouTube - The Man With The Extended Mind (4/4)

More-

YouTube - Sheldrake's Other 4 Experiments

Hey I found this really cool site that talks about some of the the same ideas I've been thinking about. That perhaps the genes are not the grand dictators of life and form that people envision them to be. But rather it is energy, the spirit, and fields of energy pouring in through the universe that select and change the genes and gene arrangements, and physcial form in general

Morphic Fields

Articles and Papers - Scientific Papers - Morphic Resonance - Morphic Fields

Glad you like it. In a way it is leading into other threads I will be postin gin the near future. I have noticed that threads I have made about mental abilities and the potential capabilities of the mind, while they have gotten views, have not been especially popular here so far. I believe that will be changing soon.

Glad you like it. In a way it is leading into other threads I will be postin gin the near future. I have noticed that threads I have made about mental abilities and the potential capabilities of the mind, while they have gotten views, have not been especially popular here so far. I believe that will be changing soon.

Nonsense. There are individuals in this forum, members for years who've committed themselves to the hard and consistent work of Taoist alchemical practices precisely because they have extraordinary faith in, and personal experience with, the higher reaches of human potential. You seem to be of the opinion that the shades of magical thinking as espoused by the likes of Sheldrake, et.al., constitue some measure of intellectual advancement, while categorizing skeptics and critical thinkers as spiritual flunkies. Have you ever read some of Sheldrake's detractors? Sorry to burst your bubble but sound reasoning and spiritual evolution are not antithetical. Perhaps if you're up to it you'd be interested in sharing your ideas for a change. Many of us already know our way around Youtube.

No I mean I'm going in a new direction soon, new subjects beyond mental capabilities.

As for Rupert Sheldrake specifically. Yes, I would categorize him as a progressive person and thinker. Someone whose investigations into the mind are on the right track for the future and coming times. I consider close-mindedness, opposing things you don't understand, disliking ideas because of ignorance or small mindedness, and only accepting certain types of thinking and looking at things, to not be advanced or progressive.

Most detractors who are opposed to him I would think of, are blatantly biased and have their own agendas.

Edited by Immortal4life

Sign in to follow this