Sign in to follow this  
neimad

PUA

http://sexrevolutionblog.com/?cat=2

this natural game stuff is really interesting.

these guys are using the modality of getting woman as a tool to raise self-esteem, become more aware of personality and thought patterns, interact successfully with others, learn about and become a real male, and how to raise others 'value levels' or vibration/self-esteem (whether they are aware of these things or not, i'm not sure).

a very interesting tool and the information meshes perfectly with where i am in regards to thought reflection and personality stalking.

i'm seeing far deeper possibilities within this context.

i like it.... very warrior style.

Hi Neimad,

In addition to David Deida (whom Sean was quoting on an earlier thread related to women), you might also appreciate the "spiritual" pick-up artist Stephane Hemon (www.ideagasms.com)--he's also big on raising "vibration levels." I find myself agreeing with him about 50% of the time, and then the other 50% he just gets too loopy or contradictory for me. Still, it's refreshing to find male perspectives that acknowledge our libidos without shame while respecting women (that is, those who have EARNED respect), and that aren't too caught up in either the extremes of "scoring" or being overly gentle, "desireless," and yang-less!

I think reformed "nice guys" like myself can learn from the less cheesy PUAs or seduction gurus without having to accept their blind spots. For example, while I find David DeAngelo's sense of humor and cultural references are not to my taste, his basic messages--"It's OK to be a man" / "Give her the gift of missing you" / "I keep my power for me"--are right on target, and were just what I needed to hear at one time in my life . . . In a similar way, many PUAs claim that they study jerks, not in order to become abusive, but to isolate and pick up the qualities that women find compelling in jerks (unpredictability, not seeking others' validation) while ditching the abusive and irresponsible traits.

I don't even like the terms "PUA" or "seduction," but rather prefer to concentrate on what qualities inspire and maintain female ATTRACTION--usually qualities that are good for A MAN'S OWN INTEGRITY AND SELF-RESPECT, FIRST AND FOREMOST! If you're generating and maintaining genuine attraction, no need to think in terms of tricks or other manipulative BS . . . nor in terms of being validated.

You mentioned the "warrior style": Paul Dobransky talks about mastering communication with women--overcoming inner turmoil and insecurity--as a male rite of passage. He also goes into archetypal patterns in dating and pair bonding, including the warrior type found both among men and women. I'm not usually into Jungianism, but I do appreciate Dobransky's acknowledgment of different personae and the fact that a cookie-cutter approach of non-stop "cocky confidence" won't always communicate well with ALL types of women . . . At least not upon first acquaintance!

Hmm . . . Is anyone familiar with the work of NLP practitioner/hypnotist Steve Piccus? Apparently he taught Stephane and has some very astute insight into the dynamics of attraction. I haven't checked him out, but I'm assuming that he's very anti-manipulation if Stephane endorses him--i.e., only using those powers of attraction in heart-centered, "win-win" situations. Stephane quotes him as saying, "Lead from the heart, but bring your crotch along with you." Yes, quite--I'll drink to that.

What is 'a real man'?

I think all this stuff is desperate.

If you read The Game by Neil Strauss you'll get the inside story on what happens to these people and what it's really all about.

I agree it is fascinating, and the people evolving it got creative with it. But from a healthful, respectful of our common humanity perspective, it's very very sad stuff.

It made me feel that humanity was going down the pan utterly, reading about all these young guys getting sucked into all these power games. The level of sexuality operational here is rock bottom.

• Like 1

What is 'a real man'?

I think all this stuff is desperate.

If you read The Game by Neil Strauss you'll get the inside story on what happens to these people and what it's really all about.

I agree it is fascinating, and the people evolving it got creative with it. But from a healthful, respectful of our common humanity perspective, it's very very sad stuff.

It made me feel that humanity was going down the pan utterly, reading about all these young guys getting sucked into all these power games. The level of sexuality operational here is rock bottom.

I agree 101%.

There's something dishonest about it

Just be yourself.

If you start games and you want to continue a relationship you have to continue the game.

Drop the game and you might get dumped - so who are you.

• Like 1

i'm seeing far deeper possibilities within this context.

i like it.... very warrior style.

I know those 2 guys personally. They are the best PUAs out there, hands down.

-P

do you mind giving me the two minute run down of what this is all about. I saw someone reading the book and he was very vague about it. I made a mental note to look into this stuff..what's it all about?

T

peregrino - very informative post and it's obvious you understand exactly where i am coming from in relation to all this.

:)

cat and mythmaker.... you guys just miss the point ENTIRELY!

it's not about playing games, it's not about being someone you aren't..... rather it's about becoming more of who you really ARE!

most, if not all, people are actors anyway. the roles they are currently playing is one built up by conditioning (and probably some slight conscious involvement, in terms of their particular 'style' i.e. their range of interests... but this is still often due to conditioning of local environment also) and it's not true. so when you say "just be yourself" what the hell does that man?

i am multi-dimensional consciousness currently residing in a physical body.... my true self can't even be expressed full in this dimension.

other than that... i'm just an actor, and before now... a typecast.

so what am i doing? i'm learning to expand my repertoire and play different roles, it's a lot of fun.... try it sometime.

there is no lie because the person i am currently acting as is, for all intents and purposes, the 'true' me at that particular point!

the model of a man that pick up artists are presenting is the model of how a man really should be! a man is a confident, charismatic, unattached, sexually charged individual.

through this modality one can increase confidence and feelings of well being while at the same time learning to do so for all others around (in particular.... women ;))

this carries directly over to the warriors path. there is something deeper going on here if one can read between the lines and look beyond the simple idea that it's about getting laid..... it's actually a form of 'stalking' of using the modality of approaching woman to become aware of ones own behavioural patterns, particularly those in a high stress situation (talking to extremely attractive women) when one would normally shut down all awareness of what is going on in the inner world and fall into panic.

it CAN be just about picking up women, but if one can see the possibilities.... it can be a lot more than that too.

i choose to use this as an exploration and a lesson for myself (as i do with everything now) and yeah.... i'm gonna go out picking up girls, i've started a little already and it's a lot of fun!

goodbye the "AFC" (average frustrated chump) i WAS!

plato - doesn't suprise me you know them as i did find the link from your blog site (which needs updating! i enjoy your posts... you should do it more frequently!).

you seem to be a bit of a well known guy.... if i ever make it to NY, we'll go out sarging, eh? i'll have built up a reasonable amount of experience by then.... and i already got the looks on my side ;)

plus i've heard great things about the success of the australian accent in the US, and i have the ability to strengthen or weaken the thickness of my accent at will.

Edited by neimad

plato - doesn't suprise me you know them as i did find the link from your blog site (which needs updating! i enjoy your posts... you should do it more frequently!).

you seem to be a bit of a well known guy.... if i ever make it to NY, we'll go out sarging, eh? i'll have built up a reasonable amount of experience by then.... and i already got the looks on my side ;)

plus i've heard great things about the success of the australian accent in the US, and i have the ability to strengthen or weaken the thickness of my accent at will.

LOL! I try to stay out of the bar scene, but I have done some awesome sarges in karaoke joints. You are more then welcome to hang in NYC with myself and the infamous Falco--my usual sarging partner.

The Approach has such a wonderful model since it is totally undetectable by women, whereas the Mystery Method is obvious to any woman who has seen it before. MM is like a big cannon that you are glad to have when you need it, but most of the time it blows girls out of the water. The truth is that it works for men who are inherently low value or on women with artificial high value.

The Approach uses a model they call VAC, which can be applied to any level of game, be it pimp, reverse supplication, dating, hookups, etc. Once I uderstood attainability (A) my fangs grew 2 inches.

However, these days I focus entirely on the projection of state. That's my current weak spot. B) I am sort of in hiding and gearing up for a ramage in 6 months or so.

I haven't been updating my blog because I am working on some new, new shit that will leave people going "whoah" when I start writing about it. ;)

BTW, Aussie accent will get you SO LAID over here!

cat and mythmaker.... you guys just miss the point ENTIRELY!

it's not about playing games, it's not about being someone you aren't..... rather it's about becoming more of who you really ARE!

Yes develop yourself - be all that you can.

Be that way all the time with everyone - especially with yourself.

To make your accent heavier or lighter so someone will like you is manipulation

and is definately about being someone who you aren't.

Sounds like a game to me.

Be yourself, be real you'll do better in the long run.

If there are traits you have that are not attractive work on changing them.

If I had followed pua advice my wife probably wouldn't have given me a second look when I met her.

I was who I was and she dug me.

But hey what do i know.

I'm afraid to drop my Brooklyn accent she might leave me :lol:

• Like 1

LOL! I try to stay out of the bar scene, but I have done some awesome sarges in karaoke joints. You are more then welcome to hang in NYC with myself and the infamous Falco--my usual sarging partner.

i'm not really much of a bar person either, just not my scene. i think i am gonna go with day game for a while.... it's more fun for me. gonna have to do the bar scene eventually though just to build up a thick skin and confidence levels by having lots of crash and burn hahaha.

less chance of going all the way in one hit for daygame, but then again that's not really my intent anyway so it's no big deal.

karaoke... cool (shame my singing voice is awful). asian girls, huh?

not sure when/if i'll make it to the US... it is on the agenda, but my whole agenda has just been reshifted in terms of priorities (im now forming a habit of making increasingly liquid plans.... the intent is to eventually get to the gas stage and reside in pure spontenaity), but if i do... i'll be sure to look you up.

BTW, Aussie accent will get you SO LAID over here!

haha so i have heard.

not sure why that is though, i personally think the australian accent is pretty ugly.... and my usual voice has very little of it (when i travel, people can't pick whether i'm from aus, england, us or canada... they just don't know!).... this is northern beaches sydney upper middle class accent of no accent.

anyways i'm digging reading about all of this. it's making a whole lot of sense.... value, attainability, screening, etc.

the biggest problem for me was always trying to qualify myself.... so pathetic.

i'm rectifying that (i have to stay on guard of my thoughts at all times to make sure i don't slip into old patterns..... and THIS is where warriorship seeps into the concept of Pick Up).

projection of state, i like that.... other readers, can you see how projection of state can be applicable to a warrior also?

where does it lead? right into telepathy and other psychic skills..... (and possibly/eventually... even into a state where one can break the matrix, i.e. be incontrol of the reality around oneself... like neo from the matrix).

i practice a martial arts called "cheng hsin" which at it's core is actually an ontological practice. we do a whole variety of things such as 'outreaching' (can also be thought of as assimilation and is a precursor to telepathy.... involves expanding your sensory perception outwards and into the person to feel what they are feeling), 'joining' (which is combining your line of energy with your partner/opponents energy to create an entirely new line which is in a direction, if done well, of your choosing), 'leading' (pretty obvious, is leading the partner/opponent where you choose to go.... very pick in PU i am seeing, being in control of the situation), 'following' (becoming a mirror image of the partner/opponent, being able to follow their intentions so well that you know what they are going to do before they actually do it).

all of this stuff i am seeing is applicable to PU, and also any social dynamics.... as well as fighting.

ahhh, it all begins to come together, very nice.

PU is just another tool i have recognised as being applicable to my journey, so now it's about learning how to use that tool so i can add it to the box in confidence.

"I unify in order to evolve.

Attracting synchronicity."

So, the PUA ontology is that some are "high class" and others are "chumps"?

That's some really spiritual shit there! (pun intended)

Chris

• Like 1

Yes develop yourself - be all that you can.

Be that way all the time with everyone - especially with yourself.

To make your accent heavier or lighter so someone will like you is manipulation

and is definately about being someone who you aren't.

Sounds like a game to me.

Be yourself, be real you'll do better in the long run.

If there are traits you have that are not attractive work on changing them.

If I had followed pua advice my wife probably wouldn't have given me a second look when I met her.

I was who I was and she dug me.

But hey what do i know.

I'm afraid to drop my Brooklyn accent she might leave me :lol:

you keep holding to this idea that there is a 'myself'.

i guess i haven't made myself clear when i say that EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ANYONE CAN EVER SEE OR KNOW OF ME IS JUST AN ACT!

it's just an "I", that is a conditioned personality built up as a way of interacting with society in this dimension.

the true me isn't here... and on the occassions (which are becoming more frequent) that i am able to tap into it, the true me is in such a state that people wouldn't be able to get me (although they seem to want to give me gifts hahaha) and i don't care about any of this stuff.

my current process is not to become a better person, but to become ANY PERSON.

to recognise that all these personalities are just jackets, about recognising them and learning to change into whatever jacket i want to wear.

i'm not looking to manipulate individuals, but rather reality.... and if that involves "wearing disguises", that's what it involves.... because they are all disguise.

this person i acted as for 24 years... was just an act. i'm so aware of that now, and i was stuck in it and i didn't like it.

perhaps you are too caught on the idea of picking up women for sex and not realising that the game is so much deeper and profound than that. it is an internal game and it's actually ABOUT learning more about the true me.

when i get to the point where i can really bring the true me out, i am gonna blow people away.... that's just the way it is.

you keep holding to this idea that there is a 'myself'.

i guess i haven't made myself clear when i say that EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING ANYONE CAN EVER SEE OR KNOW OF ME IS JUST AN ACT!

it's just an "I", that is a conditioned personality built up as a way of interacting with society in this dimension.

the true me isn't here... and on the occassions (which are becoming more frequent) that i am able to tap into it, the true me is in such a state that people wouldn't be able to get me (although they seem to want to give me gifts hahaha) and i don't care about any of this stuff.

my current process is not to become a better person, but to become ANY PERSON.

to recognise that all these personalities are just jackets, about recognising them and learning to change into whatever jacket i want to wear.

i'm not looking to manipulate individuals, but rather reality.... and if that involves "wearing disguises", that's what it involves.... because they are all disguise.

this person i acted as for 24 years... was just an act. i'm so aware of that now, and i was stuck in it and i didn't like it.

perhaps you are too caught on the idea of picking up women for sex and not realising that the game is so much deeper and profound than that. it is an internal game and it's actually ABOUT learning more about the true me.

when i get to the point where i can really bring the true me out, i am gonna blow people away.... that's just the way it is.

We are always evolving try on new ideas.

Are you interested in manipulating your reality or others.

One way would be external i.e playing with accents. - myself

Another would be internal i.e understanding who you really are by becoming one with the one.- self

If you apply for a job dress the part.

Go to court look respectable.

If you want to project a certain image - do it

I once was asked to deliver a summons to an inmate on Rikers Island.

I wore a black suit black shirt and white tie. He thought I was one of the boys.

I decided I should dress a part so I did -Also I was much younger.

This is different than manipulating and game playing just to get laid.

The true you would never do such a thing so I'm told.

We are always evolving try on new ideas.

Are you interested in manipulating your reality or others.

One way would be external i.e playing with accents. - myself

Another would be internal i.e understanding who you really are by becoming one with the one.- self

If you apply for a job dress the part.

Go to court look respectable.

If you want to project a certain image - do it

I once was asked to deliver a summons to an inmate on Rikers Island.

I wore a black suit black shirt and white tie. He thought I was one of the boys.

I decided I should dress a part so I did -Also I was much younger.

This is different than manipulating and game playing just to get laid.

The true you would never do such a thing so I'm told.

see you do know what i'm talking about.

to evolve and bring out the true self one can go both ways.... from the external in and from the internal out, isn't it more powerful to go both ways at once?

common example.... "if you want to feel happy, smile". this is going from the external in. one can also go about analysing the situations causing unhappiness, rectify those and embrace more of the true self to thus facilitate external happiness (and bring a smile to the mouth).

now how about if we both smile AND do all that internal stuff?

hey presto, super quick results!

it is about dressing the part, playing the role appropriate to the situation. it is about learning more about my true self and also my matrix self. my matrix self is a man.... my biological system is hardwired as a man. men are naturally promiscuous, men naturally seek many women to spread their seed.... this is how men act as nature intended them.

however due to a messed up society, men have become women.... and i know, i was one of these. it's not healthy and only leads to frustration, depression, despair, low self-esteem, etc.

what's the point of that?

so you see.... the goal is not to manipulate others and play games to get laid.... it's much much deeper. its about being a warrior and pressure testing those warrior skills in the highest possible stress scenario i can think of.... picking up extremely attractive women.

it's not about the sex, it's not about if i get any kind of hanky panky whatsoever.... it's about the game and the experience, about having fun and learning.

(any sex is just a bonus hahaha - and even this is still an energetic tool to raise both my vibrational level and that of the partner i am with.... i am getting pretty confident with my sexual skills, and the use of the aneros has certainly escalated them).

i'm very clear with my intentions and why i am doing this.

plus i just spoke to a friend of mine who will make a perfect wingman, and he's keen. we gonna have a great game going.... i'm real tall, he is real short. i have very little body hair, he is hairy. i have a plain aussie accent, he has a thick columbian accent.... the contrast i think can be made to work very successfully. plus he has a good playful vibe going.

let the games begin!

:D

we gonna have a great game going.... i'm real tall, he is real short. i have very little body hair, he is hairy. i have a plain aussie accent, he has a thick columbian accent.... the contrast i think can be made to work very successfully. plus he has a good playful vibe going.

Sounds like a great sitcom!! :lol:

There are many sides to this subject... In some way it seems a little unnatural... it may seem like forcing some characteristics and 'not being yourself'. I do agree with Neimad - 'yourself' is such a silly word. We go through life aquiring the scars that we do... but we are not our scars... our conditioning is not us... just because our parents behaved a certain way together when we were young, we get pre-concieved notions on how to behave with the opposite sex... are you your parents behaviour? Healing our scars means de-conditioning ourselves, which means doing things that our scars have hitherto prevented us from doing... if you're quite be loud, if you're loud be quiet... if you're polite try being rude etc... most of the time it seems painfull and unnatural because our scars control our range of behaviours to such an extent.

On the other hand, it seems that many people take this completely the wrong way... canned lines, tricks to make you seem 'superior', to make the girl seem inferior, to make other men seem inferior etc... it's all manipulation, and that is the opposite of healing your scars... it's just covering your scars with thick make-up and drawing on new scars to make you seem different than 'who you still are'. Some people obviously see this type of stuff as tricking women into bed... and it excites them, and that's exactly what they're after... those scars hurt and itch... taking some paracetamol will help with the pain... for a while.

I'm all for widening one's range of behaviour, but it has to happen from the inside out if it's to be 'ecological'. Learning to be at ease while acting out any behaviour is a skill that in my oppinion is extremely valuable... but if you're in total fear inside, but 'dress yourself up' (in terms of personality) to be a 'real man', then it wont help those scars inside.

if it's all just a game, why not widen the playing field?

• Like 1

i was wondering when you would chime in on this one, freeform

;)

good post, as usual and you get exactly the intentions and purposes i was trying to make clear.

you also make a very good point on the spinside of it, the side that more spiritually inclined people would instantly think of when they hear the term 'pick up artist' (although they should think about why they are instantly reacting this way and actually forcing judgement!).

i'm sure you have gained enough insight into my personal adventure, freeform, to realise i'm not interested in the canned material, playing mind games with girls to lower their self-esteem (damaging the goods to make it easier to bed them) and other tricks.... thats just not the point, as i'm not out to fuck as many women as i can.... but rather, as you perfectly expressed, to heal scars from my past by engaging in behaviour i have been too fearful to do for much of my life and also to continue to expand my exploration into meaningful connections with others.

i have just been reading the archived newsletters from 'ideagasms' on reccomendation from peregrino, and the whole heart based approach has just added yet another level of congruence to my intention with this 'project'.

stephane makes a very good point that all the canned material, tricks, etc... all come from a FEAR based interpretation of reality... i'm interested only in removing fear and thus only want to operate from a place of love... which is naturally getting easier and easier to do (the more i am embracing this stuff, the more people seem to want to talk to me... even if i am unresponsive, big big changes are occurring for me).

I know those 2 guys personally. They are the best PUAs out there, hands down.

-P

Plato, since you know these guys do you have any idea of what the july book is all about..the 'technique' book..would it have chia like taoist stuff or is it all original data?

T

Plato, since you know these guys do you have any idea of what the july book is all about..the 'technique' book..would it have chia like taoist stuff or is it all original data?

T

Well, the book is written by "Spiritfingers," who is the student of "Woodhaven" and "Dimitri" who are the guys from theApproach.

The contents are allegedly top secret, but I don't believe it will involve any esoteric stuff or anything very new.

If I were to come up with a list of super-stud things to learn:

1. Dr. Lin method

2. Aneros method

3. David Shade's materials

4. X-Spot book by some chick I forget

5. Watch tons of Rocco Sifreddi films

I believe the book will be like #5--about being a dominant fucker. This is my suspicion. I will buy the book of course just to support Spiritfingers, but I don't have my hopes up.

-P

If I were to come up with a list of super-stud things to learn:

1. Dr. Lin method

2. Aneros method

3. David Shade's materials

4. X-Spot book by some chick I forget

5. Watch tons of Rocco Sifreddi films

i've found that aneros trains dr lins style of sexual chi kong to happen naturally and involuntarily.

but i guess included in this you are referring to the 3-point orgasm for women too, huh?

what about that squirting orgasm stuff by ideagasms? i remember people talking about it before but at that point i wasn't paying much attention.....

i've found that aneros trains dr lins style of sexual chi kong to happen naturally and involuntarily.

but i guess included in this you are referring to the 3-point orgasm for women too, huh?

what about that squirting orgasm stuff by ideagasms? i remember people talking about it before but at that point i wasn't paying much attention.....

Oh yes! Watch Seymour Butts films about squirting! Thanks Neimad!

I've heard Stephane Hemon's instructional squirting orgasm DVD is very informative and really works, but I'm even more curious about a new series of DVDs coming out by his master, Steve Piccus. People say he is the real deal, though quite a character! The website for his DVDs seems over-the-top, but I admit I'm intrigued . . . Too bad it's all out of my price range at the moment:

http://www.forbiddensextips.com/

At the risk of splitting this thread, I'm pasting some questions and comments from an earlier thread on Plato's book:

Plato, if you think that the re-orientation of male sexuality towards prostate orgasms could help usher in a new era of enlightened relations between the sexes, what role might female ejaculatory orgasms play?

In Plato's book he holds up the uterus-based orgasm as the most fulfilling for women, just as the prostate orgasm is most fulfilling for men; he also argues that the prostate is really akin to the "male uterus," rather than g-spot . . . and female g-spot orgasms (which would include the squirting kind--or are you not considering them here, Plato?) are also deemed as being less than what they're cracked up to be.

Just wondering how all this data squares with other reports about the transformative spiritual power of squirting orgasms for women (e.g. the testimonies Stephane Hemon gives at ideagasms.com about female ejaculation . . . even though most of his "spiritual" teachings are pretty loopy to me, he seems compelling on this point).

Thanks to any and all who can give their input here--especially the womenfolk!

It is easy to believe that people who have a different point of view from your own merely "miss the point". It is a simple way of reinforcing your own belief system and discounting others.

In order to be fluid with your construct of self, you must first have a profoundly strong ego container. otherwise all game playing is simply game playing, and to call it anything else, to inflate it to something fancier sounding, is naieve sophistry.

• Like 1

I'm even more curious about a new series of DVDs coming out by his master, Steve Piccus. People say he is the real deal, though quite a character! The website for his DVDs seems over-the-top, but I admit I'm intrigued

Oh yeah... I think I've seen that video. He teaches massage techniques to release and smooth tense muscles and the facia (especially arround the lady's genitals)... This is done over a course of up to 1 week... when all the muscles are smooth and the facia moves freely, he uses a technique to induce the squirting. So yeah it's not a case of bringing a girl back to yours and going 'look what I can do!'... it takes a lot of preparation. I think that stephane guy and his girlfriend make an appearance on the video.

Cat - I completely agree with you... imo the work needs to be done from the inside... I wouldn't say it's about having a strong ego, it's more about having a strong connection with your deep centre (central channel/ LDT etc) (maybe that's what you mean by 'ego container'?), then the ego surrounding it is malleable... I think having a strong centre connection is automatically attractive in any gender.

• Like 1

It is easy to believe that people who have a different point of view from your own merely "miss the point". It is a simple way of reinforcing your own belief system and discounting others.

In order to be fluid with your construct of self, you must first have a profoundly strong ego container. otherwise all game playing is simply game playing, and to call it anything else, to inflate it to something fancier sounding, is naieve sophistry.

thank you for your comment.

*holds up a mirror*

:)

Sign in to follow this