Sign in to follow this  
DustWalker

Biology of Kundalini

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

Found this site the other nite by chance while scanning the net for some tantric material. Haven't had the time to check it out fully yet, but the topic seems highly intriguing. Where have the author got his/her information from? What do you guys make out of it?

Thought I should post this for you since it might interest some people, especially since 2trees just did a topic on aminoacids.

Edited by DustWalker

The site is full of info. I wonder if Sean could throw it into the Links section?

Looks like I'm going to have to restore my usual computer back to its factory settings. I'll try to save my links and favorites somehow, but may not be possible.

Michael

http://biologyofkundalini.com/

Found this site the other nite by chance while scanning the net for some tantric material. Haven't had the time to check it out fully yet

Farther down in the left side index is:

http://biologyofkundalini.com/article.php?...tfallsonthePath

Maybe it's the blow to the head I took yesterday and my probable concussion but the 17 pitfalls seem to be written in jibberspeak. Do they make sense to anyone?

In particular having trouble grasping number 16. Is the "absolute" Mr. Dubois referring to equivalent to "Tao"?

Any idea what he means by "artificial perfection of ... a permanent awakening"? What the hell is he trying to say?

Bruce

In particular having trouble grasping number 16 ... What the hell is he trying to say?

I think he's talking about the need to have a grounded spirituality that engages with life.

Rex

OMG the topic about nitric oxide is totally enlightening! this site is ABSOLUTELY godsend.

I have some NO that I never used... I was going to use it to supplement my body-building program... But I figured that since I was using creatine, I had better not load up on too many chemicals like that.

I think I'll start taking the supplement =p

at the end of the topic.. he really gets you wondering about the physiological importance of celibacy/excessive ejaculation. I wonder whatr he has to say about that...???

OMG the topic about nitric oxide is totally enlightening! this site is ABSOLUTELY godsend.

I have some NO that I never used... I was going to use it to supplement my body-building program... But I figured that since I was using creatine, I had better not load up on too many chemicals like that.

I think I'll start taking the supplement =p

at the end of the topic.. he really gets you wondering about the physiological importance of celibacy/excessive ejaculation. I wonder whatr he has to say about that...???

I've been doing personal research on NO and have some interest in it. What is it about this article that got you curious?

T

Jana Dixon is great. We keep in touch on the Integral Naked forum where she is active. She also invented the Cardio-Muscular-Release Technique that I've gotten a lot out of and I pasted the pitfalls on the path in an earlier post.

Sean

Oops, I should be reading the threads more carefully. :rolleyes: Sorry for that, don't want to bring old news to the table. But I'm not surprised you found this already Sean, since it really seems to be down your alley. :)

Edited by DustWalker

Sign in to follow this