Sign in to follow this  
adept

Japan

After witnessing the catastrophe unfolding in Japan, I'd like to send my heart felt wishes to anyone affected by this awful tragedy.

May all beings be free from suffering.

Namu Amida Butsu

• Like 2

Yeah. Just saw a news headline that stated that there was an explosion at one of the nuclear plants in that area. Bad news on top of bad news.

I wish them all well.

Synchronicity or not, I'm just reading Red Sorghum by Mo Yan, about the atrocities of Japanese soldiers in the sino-japanese war... Blood curdling to say the least. There is alot of publicity about the Holocaust, we tend to forget what happened in China - which was much-much worse!

That said, nobody deserves to suffer, for any cause whatsoever!

Edited by Little1

Synchronicity or not, I'm just reading Red Sorghum by Mo Yan, about the atrocities of Japanese soldiers in the sino-japanese war... Blood curdling to say the least. There is alot of publicity about the Holocaust, we tend to forget what happened in China - which was much-much worse!

That said, nobody deserves to suffer, for any cause whatsoever!

Really? The Japanese killed more chinese people than the nazis killed jews?

My heartfelt wishes to Japan as well.

Edited by markern

I don't know if it was more but at least as many, plus the Japanese also did biological warfare experiments on chinese citizens too. Yet for some reason the Germans get a lot more publicity. In the Phillipines the Japanese would round up Filipino citizens in a village, tie them to trees and use them for bayonet practice for not provocation what so ever. Of course karma did its boomerang thing and they Japanese are the only nation to have suffered a nuclear attack (twice).

I don't know if it was more but at least as many, plus the Japanese also did biological warfare experiments on chinese citizens too. Yet for some reason the Germans get a lot more publicity. In the Phillipines the Japanese would round up Filipino citizens in a village, tie them to trees and use them for bayonet practice for not provocation what so ever. Of course karma did its boomerang thing and they Japanese are the only nation to have suffered a nuclear attack (twice).

What the hell has this got to do with a natural disaster ending the lives of thousands.

The atrocities that took place in war have nothing to do with innocents killed here.

Why should the whole nation suffer as a result of a few maniacs in wartime ?

Nice to see sympathy and compassion being shown here on Taobums.

Well, I am still wishing them all the best, whatever that might be. Any event such as this is sad. Yes, war too is sad. But that was then and this is now.

This odd theory seems to be coming to the front of my mind more and more lately.

1) All is Tao.

2) We are Tao.

3) Tao manifests in 10,000 things.

4) Tao is within us.

5) We are the communicator of the Tao on this level.

6) We as a people are churned up and explosive.

7) The earth as a result is churned up and explosive.

8) We manifest All.

9) We gotta get our shit together

10) Or all is lost.

Edited by manitou

Interesting! I did not know that. I knew they did some stuff but thought it was more in the hundreds of thousands. I think the main reason for the focus is that in Europe we fought the Nazis directly and the Holocaust happened here. China was too far away for people at the time to concern themselves much with.

Personally I don`t really believe in karma for countries and regions. It does not make sense to me.

IMO at the moment Karma is irrelevant. So is playing the game of endless why's.. instead its time for how can I help?

• Like 1

Personally I don`t really believe in karma for countries and regions. It does not make sense to me.

Same here, thoughts and prayers to everyone effected. I think alluding to atrocities of the past is just a cheap way to bail on feeling empathy or compassion in the present. Thats not directed at anyone in this thread but rather what I had seen comments elsewhere on the web of people just reactively and instantly evoking pearl harbor. The world and everyone in it is connected and becomes more so all the time, what happens in one part of the world has ripple effect (all the more so if nuclear activity is involved).

What the hell has this got to do with a natural disaster ending the lives of thousands.

The atrocities that took place in war have nothing to do with innocents killed here.

Why should the whole nation suffer as a result of a few maniacs in wartime ?

Oh I was in no way saying Japan deserved that, sorry if that is how it came across. I was a history major, specializing in WWII and especially the far east, so I was just refering to the historical question. I have friends in Japan and are grateful they are ok :-)

• Like 1

Same here, thoughts and prayers to everyone effected. I think alluding to atrocities of the past is just a cheap way to bail on feeling empathy or compassion in the present. Thats not directed at anyone in this thread but rather what I had seen comments elsewhere on the web of people just reactively and instantly evoking pearl harbor. The world and everyone in it is connected and becomes more so all the time, what happens in one part of the world has ripple effect (all the more so if nuclear activity is involved).

Nicely said! I agree:)

By the way everyone responsible for pearl harbor might today have been reborn as americans for all we know or be in hell realms or live in the Peruvian mountains. So why should those that live there now pay?

Hard to say. The Jewish Holocaust bodycount has been repeatedly revised downward from 6-9 million to a few hundred thousand in subsequent years..

By comparison:

From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese
Of course, in both cases, one must remember that wartime bodycounts are often highly speculative guesstimates and heavily-politicized. So, it's hard for anyone to ever know what the real numbers are..

Now, for the conspiracy buffs out there: :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRqcxjdRzGw

Vortex, that video was gnarly. Shady things going on that we don't know about for sure. We generally won't know the exact cause of the quake. Whether or not what he spoke about was directly responsible for the quake, it is still disturbing that such things can be used for manipulation through creation of disasters.

I personally feel that it would be of benefit for everyone to learn the great compassion mantra (or any prayer for that matter) and recite and dedicate for the sake of world peace and stability.

• Like 1

If 10% of what Fulford reports on is somewhat based in truth, then it may already be too late.

2011 has become weird enough, stay vigilant!

fukushima-nuclear-radiation-spread-map.jpg

If 10% of what Fulford reports on is somewhat based in truth, then it may already be too late.

2011 has become weird enough, stay vigilant!

fukushima-nuclear-radiation-spread-map.jpg

If the experts aren't downplaying the danger, im sure there won't be an explosion. Being that means the media doesn't have reason to hype it up even more.

I was watching CNN for a bit last night. Well right after an expert told the commentator a melt down wouldn't mean a nuclear explosion. All the commentators went BACK to implying it would mean a catastrophic explosion.

I mean what the hell is their problem? Really. Strike the fear into people that thousands of people can die in the coming minutes? That's sick. I don't care what the hell your job is.

Plus the radiation isn't nearly as much a worry unless it killed masses of crops. Fact is governments have test a large amount of Nuclear bombs, meant for destruction. US almost doubles all countries combined testing of nukes.

So to act like the entire world would end is wrong. It's worse to imply it when you're a commentator.

Nukes have gone off before. Radiation in Japan would be another issue, right now they have a giant problem to handle. And crying "End of the world/2012" isn't what they need.

It's acting cowardly.

• Like 1

Good Morning All-

Please keep Japan and her people in your positive thoughts...for myself I have family there-Japan is my home country. I am devastated watching the news. My uncle and his family live in Sendai. The last time I received an update they were safe. I am hoping they have evacuated by now. We are unable to reach them (since Friday)...

Peace and Love

• Like 2

Good Morning All-

Please keep Japan and her people in your positive thoughts...for myself I have family there-Japan is my home country. I am devastated watching the news. My uncle and his family live in Sendai. The last time I received an update they were safe. I am hoping they have evacuated by now. We are unable to reach them (since Friday)...

Peace and Love

I've been meditating on it. I hope all is well on their end.

• Like 1

Vortex, that video was gnarly. Shady things going on that we don't know about for sure. We generally won't know the exact cause of the quake. Whether or not what he spoke about was directly responsible for the quake, it is still disturbing that such things can be used for manipulation through creation of disasters.
Ya, I personally no idea if that possibility is true or not - but the HAARP hypothesis has been floating around for a few years after the ongoing spate of global earthquakes. So, just thought I'd throw that out there. :D Of course, it could also simply be caused by "natural" Earth changes.

Interestingly though, Edgar Cayce did make this prophecy about Japan:

"The earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

In 1941, Cayce predicted that lands would appear in the Atlantic and the Pacific in the coming years, and that "the coastline now of many a land will be the bed of the ocean. Even many of the battlefields of (1941) will be ocean, will be the sea, the bays, the lands over which the new order will carry on their trade as with one another."

"Watch New York, Connecticut and the like. Many portions of the east coast will be disturbed, as well as many portions of the west coast, as well as the central portion of the United States. Los Angeles, San Francisco, most of all these will be among those that will be destroyed before New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia, these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the Great Lakes will empty into the Gulf of Mexico."

He believed all this would happen by 1998, so is obviously already off on dates.. But otherwise...who knows?

Here's some more ancient prophecies for the near future (which may include nuclear war followed by some spiritual savior, world peace & harmony amongst humanity):

Flyers are not birds, swimmers are not fish,

A war does not depend on soldiers. It's a game of technology.

Millions of miles of deadly smoke, on top a mushroom and at bottom a fountain.

A sight out of people's imagination. Big trouble not solved, but greater trouble arrives.

In an extreme situation, things turn around. A three-feet tall kid, made all foreigners bow down.

When Blue West and Red East struggle, a son of God appears, a gentleman who brings peace and stops the killing.

This unbelievable genius is from the middle of the two, westernized and thus ended all wars for good.

No castles, no walls. No my, no yours.

The entire world becomes one family, prosper throughout the globe.

One man for the entire world's joy, Follows God's will and prospers the world.

Red, yellow, black, white all together. North, East, South, West in total harmony.

hunfeng said: "This person has a jar on top of his head (as a common man). His two hands reach the heaven (holding the sky), his two feet enter the earth (standing on the earth), and he has 9-pound belt on his waist and wears a gown of eight zhang (One zhang equals to twelve feet) long (described as a giant). He lives everywhere in the world. People following him enjoy peace and happiness. Excellent ones will enter the purple palace and no one with a red hat will be surviving. (With the True Master in the world, people have a peaceful and happy life, and the new culture will flourish)."
Edited by vortex

This is just the beginning. Another in an increasing trend of Earthquakes where there didn't used to be Earthquakes, and stronger than what normally is seen in the area. We have been seeing this treand increase more and more. The 2004 Tsunami, New Orleans, Haiti, earthquakes in China, and now this.

In the coming years and decades, as man destroys the environment more and more, things like this earthquake are going to become the norm more and more. They aren't even going to be a big deal, and we will be seeing things that make this look like nothing. Man has become more of a parasite and problem to this planet than a benefit that lives in harmony with the environment and planet.

So what does your body do when it is infected by germs or parasites? It start to purge itself. It shakes, it quivers, it shivers, it sweats, it throws up. It does anything it can to purge itself of the pathogen.

The earth is a living being, and how it reacts is no different.

He believed all this would happen by 1998, so is obviously already off on dates.. But otherwise...who knows?

Read the prophecy carefully. He did not say anything would specifically manifest in '98. What he said was that the causes would begin from '58 to '98. Specific dates for specific earth changes were not given. 58' to '98 would be when the fate of the world would be determined, but the actual events would happen after.

I believe that when dealing with prophets an dprophecy, it is important to look at the whole reading in it's complete context, and not just a few lines.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/Spiritual/edgar_cayce.htm

8. As to the changes physical again: The earth will be broken

up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of

Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will

be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear

off the east coast of America. There will be the upheavals

in the Arctic and in the Antarctic that will make for the

eruption of volcanos in the Torrid areas, and there will be

shifting then of the poles - so that where there has been

those of a frigid or the semi-tropical will become the more

tropical, and moss and fern will grow. And these will begin

in those periods in '58 to '98, when these will be proclaimed

as the periods when His light will be seen again in the

clouds.

That may depend upon much that deals with metaphysical as well as what people call actual or in truth! There are those conditions in the activity of individuals, in line of thought and endeavor that will keep many a city or land intact through the application of spiritual laws in their association with individuals. As to times of earth changes, as to seasons, as to places, alone is it given to those who have named the name and who bear the mark of His calling and His election in their bodies. To them it shall be given.

More-

http://mkackburn.tripod.com/index.html

Considering all the scientific data about the damage man has done and is doing to the environment, and the disasters and earth changes we have already seen, I don't personally feel this prophecy is that far off the mark.

Can we or can't we have an impact on future events?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuGY6BRNLUg

Edited by Immortal4life
  • Like 1

This is just the beginning. Another in an increasing trend of Earthquakes where there didn't used to be Earthquakes, and stronger than what normally is seen in the area. We have been seeing this treand increase more and more. The 2004 Tsunami, New Orleans, Haiti, earthquakes in China, and now this.

In the coming years and decades, as man destroys the environment more and more, things like this earthquake are going to become the norm more and more. They aren't even going to be a big deal, and we will be seeing things that make this look like nothing. Man has become more of a parasite and problem to this planet than a benefit that lives in harmony with the environment and planet.

So what does your body do when it is infected by germs or parasites? It start to purge itself. It shakes, it quivers, it shivers, it sweats, it throws up. It does anything it can to purge itself of the pathogen.

The earth is a living being, and how it reacts is no different.

Earthquakes are not caused by human activity. The environment is not a perfect place without humans. Shit like this happened before and will happen again. It's just the nature of the game.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this