Sign in to follow this  
RongzomFan

How to Raise Kundalini

The below is Robert Bruce's general procedure for OBE, vision screen, healing others and raising kundalini.

1. Systematically do the relaxation procedure. The one where you contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the toes going up as described by Astral Dynamics Revised Edition

2. Do a yawning stretch and get into trance position

3. Pre-stimulate hands, feet, arms and legs. Do the whole body bounce and full body circuit.

4. Enter trance (a topic in itself...requires meditation skills)

5. Raise energy through and stimulate all primaries using the various actions (spinning, tearing etc.) after sweeping energy up the legs several times as explained in Energy Work pages 62-65.

6. This last step varies depending on what you want to do. If you want to OBE, you would use exit techniques like rope. If you want to do the vision screen you would sweep more energy up from the legs, through all the primaries to the brow center. For kundalini you would....well I will leave that for a later time since I have not done it myself. For healing others you would do the "pumping" action through the heart chakra as described in Energy Work.

Somewhere along the line you would use silent mental affirmations like "my brow chakra strobes" for vision screen or "I project out of my body and remember everything" for OBE or "this liver is perfect" for healing others. Also for healing others you want to silently and mentally affirm "I love you."

Edited by alwayson
  • Like 2

Thanks Alwayson.

Looks coherent enough to me.

But to be honest, I don't think the actual "raising" of K is the issue. What seems more to the point IMO/IME is what do you do after that? Where do you raise it to? Through what? In a sequence of some kind???

What happens if it gets "too much"? What happens in your life with all this? Because things will happen in your life. It's not a hobby you can pick up and put down. Yes we know people want "it" and it's been touted as the best thing ever and a badge of honor and all that, but I do think it's worth being a little more reflective before jumping into K raising. There are other ways of doing things.

Which is why IMO/IME there are a lot of additional practices related to raising K, ranging from eating right to grounding techniques, to building qi when the dear "lady" has left your system fried...to just being able to function in our present world and to find one's place in it...I'm not kidding. And for that IMO/IME it's helpful to find people who know what's going on, in the sense that they've been there...because if I actually knew what's going on then I wouldn't bother hanging out on TTB's trying to find what works :lol:

• Like 2

Hundreds of pages of Interesting/crap/half truth/subjective/ok/and sometimes Good.

I guess much like all Robert Bruces stuff.

well when you change your mind on Robert Bruce in the future, this thread will help you out.

• Like 1

On 12/03/2011 at 1:19 PM, alwayson said:

well when you change your mind on Robert Bruce in the future, this thread will help you out.

His understandings are reductionistic and entirely based on his particular nervous system. His techniques will only work for a % of people who are similar in make up too him.

Edited by Seth Ananda
  • Like 3

What happens if it gets "too much"? What happens in your life with all this? Because things will happen in your life. It's not a hobby you can pick up and put down. Yes we know people want "it" and it's been touted as the best thing ever and a badge of honor and all that, but I do think it's worth being a little more reflective before jumping into K raising.

My thoughts also, I've been toying with starting a thread like this.

I never did KAP for the Kundalini, I just wanted a good teacher and that's what I got :) I got a system of practices that have built a strong foundation and improved the fundamentals of my life: health, finances, relationships, martial arts... I've even stopped using THC!

Basically I'm at a place that I'm really happy with, where I don't really want anything else (except for fixing this back pain. But it's pain that I can live with, many suffer MUCH more)

How could Kundalini make my life better?

I feel I'm at a place now where I could now focus on kundalini. I know people here who have activated it and it sure seems to have made there lifes better. But it's a huge life changing event and I keep returning to-

How could Kundalini make MY life better?

(except for fixing this back pain. But it's pain that I can live with, many suffer MUCH more)

May I ask where in the back it is located?

My thoughts also, I've been toying with starting a thread like this.

I never did KAP for the Kundalini, I just wanted a good teacher and that's what I got :) I got a system of practices that have built a strong foundation and improved the fundamentals of my life: health, finances, relationships, martial arts... I've even stopped using THC!

Basically I'm at a place that I'm really happy with, where I don't really want anything else (except for fixing this back pain. But it's pain that I can live with, many suffer MUCH more)

How could Kundalini make my life better?

I feel I'm at a place now where I could now focus on kundalini. I know people here who have activated it and it sure seems to have made there lifes better. But it's a huge life changing event and I keep returning to-

How could Kundalini make MY life better?

The last one is a good question Mal. I think I was looking for something to make my life better than it was. Now many good things, many things to let wither...and many things illuminated (like I actually don't suck as much as I thought :-)) And many things still to learn. It's ok, I can sleep when I'm dead.

I think that, seeing my dissatisfaction with "my life", "something" took me on a ride that I still can't explain, although I went into it willingly because I went looking. Always with the curiosity :lol: After that, things get hard to explain, but at the same time it's like I always knew. I know that doesn't make sense, probably. And it's likely I didn't "always know" but just feel that way now. Nothing weird IMO in that, people do it all the time :)

But I think we've done the whole "words can't express" thing enough to frustrate enough people who are serious about understanding. It's not that actually "words can't express" its that if I started in on trying to, I'd run into my crappy command of language as well as some considerations that I'd rather censor for fear of being labelled a whackjob. :)

Sign in to follow this