Audiohealing

Being infertile.

Hi everyone,

I am just starting to understand the concept of jing and retainement.

I have been on testosterone replacement therapy for the past 3 years and will probably have to for the rest of my life. It resolves my secondary hypogonadism and restores my quality of life back to norma: better mood, energy, sleep, etc.

However, the one thing that testosterone injections do is they stop endogenous testosterone production by eliminating FSH and LH, one of the hormones that produce sperm.

Last I had my sperm check count, I had nearly no sperm in my system. I am still able to ejaculate large of amounts of semen. But there are simply no sperm cells in there.

Does this mean I cannot convert my jin into ching?

If you have no sperm, I would consider yourself lucky. From what I understand, taoism is all about returning to a prepubescent state. So you are ahead of the game.

Also you can have sex without worrying about knocking people up.

BTW, make sure you take HCG injections.

Edited by alwayson

By the way, have you ever tried weight training?

Weight training spikes testosterone via multiple mechanisms.

Edited by alwayson

maybe you should stop testosterone enanthate, wait for one week and then take Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan together with Clomiphene for 60-90 days and continue with Jin Gui Shen Qi Wan for 3 months. Best visit a physician who knows tcm and western medicine. I think as long as you have at least one partially testicular testosterone enanthate is not the best choice. Herbs, Moxa (Qi Hai area) and acupuncture could help too... but I'm not a physician. :)

I'm mostly asking the question because I started the "reverting the semen to nourish the brain" practice. My question stems from the fact that my sperm, although liquid and in normal amounts, does not contain any sperm per se. So am I wasting my time with this practice? Is it the actual sperm or the sperm fluid that nourishes the brain?

Has anyone that has gone through with this practice found it worthwhile? I am just beginning to explore tantra and a mental roadblock that comes in my way is the fact that I am on testosterone replacement therapy. My body is obviously not hormonally harmonious, even though I feel good. I'd really appreciate if anyone that has an opinion could chime in on this... I have no intention of coming off of androgen replacement therapy unless the cons outweigh the pros which they most certainly do not for the moment.

I need some input guys.... just throw out your wild conjecture! Doesn't have to make sense I just want some opinions.

Is it the spermatozoa itself that contains the chi or the fluids containing the ancillary nutrients?

If it is the spermatozoa then where is the jing of a highly gifted/cultivated child rest until it starts to become sperm? In the DNA?

I've heard people say that the jing is simply the hormones... but I've also heard people say that jing is the sperms themselves.

This stuff isn't an exact science, just practice!!

Your age is important in how you treat your hypogonadism. You should try and avoid exogenous testosterone, rather, you should get your body to produce more. If you're under 55, there are a number of good options.

There are good previous threads here that give advice on healthier ways to increase testosterone. Even if you are taking testosterone, your jingo will be improved by various ways, like vigorous exercise, Hindu squats, celery, etc.,

If you are under 55, injecting yourself twice weekly with hcg 1250 units will prod your body to produce it's own testosterone. But I generally think you should use a less invasive way that doesn't 'fool' your body with a non-physiologic mechanism.

A study was done in india on people who had very over or underactive thyroids. Serious illnesses, often cancer. By doing a daily yoga program aimed at balancing thyroid function, several of the participants were able to get of medication that had taken over the thyroids natural functions and so made it 100% inactive. I thought I should mention this as encouragement as it supports the idea that you can probably, with the right and powerful cultivation methods, over time get your testosterone production going again naturally. I think you would have to do quite a lot of the right qigong and get deep to get it sorted out though.