manitou

A question for the site administrator

Hello - I'm not sure who I'm talking to here - Sean maybe?

I've been posting sections of the Nei-Yeh up in what I thought was the best place, in the Tao Te Ching category. It turns out I don't think it does any favors for either the TTC discussions or the Nei Yeh discussions, because when someone looks at the last post, even if someone posted on the Nei Yei 10 minutes ago, someone else would override the blue posting text if they posted on the TTC within the last 5 minutes.

Anyway - what I'm asking, is there some way for you to collect the previous Nei-Yeh posts (it just started last month, we're only up to chapter 8 in our discussion) and start it as either its own forum, or its own category? I've tried posting it as a regular topic but that never works out too well either. Maybe either a pinned topic or a new forum?

Thanks for your consideration,

Manitou

Thank you for doing that - I'm all thumbs with this machine and you wouldn't have wanted me trying any fancy stuff.

I'm happy to moderate. What am I moderating? Does it involve a chair and a long whip?

nothing fancy, you just now have the occult powers to open/close, pin/unpin topics, and also to move topics, e.g., something not related to nei-yeh, from that subforum to taoist discussion, off-topic, etc.

sean

nothing fancy, you just now have the occult powers to open/close, pin/unpin topics, and also to move topics, e.g., something not related to nei-yeh, from that subforum to taoist discussion, off-topic, etc.

sean

Do these powers manifest from within?

Do these powers manifest from within?

in the sense that me, re-configuring this forum software to give you these powers, might be said to arise within a single interdependent "being" that you also "are", then yes. :D

sean

• Like 1

Plus there is a visual manifestation of these powers that can be seen by others

"Forum Led By

manitou "

:D

I'm all thumbs with this machine and you wouldn't have wanted me trying any fancy stuff.

Does it involve a chair and a long whip?

Learn by playing. Like I sometimes tell people when creating personal practice forums, it's a bit like life, no instructions included :lol:

p.s. I got a really awesome gimp mask, it came with the job, honest!

What the heck are you talking about, personal practice forum? Have I never explained to either one of you that I found a copy of the TTC at a yard sale? That's it. I don't know squat from half the stuff you talk about around here. I mean really, semen retention?

If you could hear my thoughts, they'd be chuckling.

Edited by manitou