Sign in to follow this  
hagar

The heart and such

Hagar,

Sounds like your heart center is awakening or "healing" as some put it.

:) I have had this Indian type melody singing through me lately from time to time.

Perhaps the singing and living from your heart is just what you need at this time. I would go with those sounds and resonate them in your heart center if it feels right.

When the heart center opens (or any center for that matter) these types of things happen. If you haven't had a physical though lately, get one just to be safe. I have heard of person who was on another list I am now on who ignored some heart related signs and ended up having a heart attack, so do what is right for you but don't neglect seeing a Dr ;)

Inner Peace,

Matt

maybe it has to do with the shortened days as winter solstice gets near, especially where you are in Norway.

maybe the fire of your heart is feeling oppressed by the constriction of this season of metal to water.

maybe your heart is trying to leap out of you to find the sun.

your singing and such would be giving your heart something to do in your body, and so it wouldn't want to leave.

maybe try feeling resonance between your heart and the sun, feel them being fed the same energies from the immanent tao.

perhaps then feel different versions of kan and li, different placements of heart/kidneys, sun/moon with the fire on top or bottom, fire bigger or smaller, different amount of wood or air feeding the fire etc.

There is a balance.

Chris

The idea that different emotions come from different organs is slightly incorrect, although as a practical matter it only comes up once in a while; all emotions stem from the heart, and are simply reflected in the various organs, much like the light of the sun is reflected in the moon.

Hagar,

You should watch an episode of Boohbah--a new kids TV show here in the states. I'm sure you have it up in Norge. Trippy, multiorgasmic triggers all over the place!

-Yodster 8)

Sign in to follow this