Sign in to follow this  
Cognizance

Ancient Knowledge

My interest in Taoism is the result of a long time of research in physics. This might seem to be on the opposite spectrum to each other but the reason that I even began researching physics was because as a child, I read many books on flying saucers. This lead me to want to discover the propulsion system behind these aircrafts in later age.

Originally I thought that it was "aliens from outer space" but as I researched further when I was about 17-18 after being educated in advanced physics and mathematics, one thing lead to another. I began to read up on Tesla's work and Wilhelm reich eventually. The reason I dedicated so much time on Tesla is because of the immense contributions that he has given humanity, yet he was relatively unknown. I wanted to find out why. To me this was an indication of authenticity.

I came to realise that "UFO's" are secret government technology based on Tesla's patents which were classified by the F.B.I to this very day illegally and that the whole "Alien" aspect to it is one of many disinformation projects by the western governments that represent us. Tesla, having established a method of transmitting power without wires, wanted to give free energy to the whole world, his ultimate goal. This was brought to a complete halt once the bankers realised his "treacherous" plans. Where would they put the price tag?

What interested me is that Tesla discovered, through PRACTICAL experiments, that the Ether exists in contrast to Einstein who is a stooge that diverted physics for the worst. Through this medium, he was not only able to master anti-gravity but also the complete break down of matter and it's reformation which is replicated by physicist John Huchison...Alchemy. He also discovered that when High Voltage D.C currents were released in very short impulses, this ether field is manifested. Voltage was simply different concentrations of ether and the tendenancy for it to balance out, is the cause of motion, current etc.

I then began to notice that the characteristics of this ether was strikingly similar to many ancient established notions. Qi, Mana, Prana, rLung etc. Not only was it similar but the whole philosophy behind this ether was exactly the same. It is the agent through which change comes about. It is responsible for entropy i.e its erosive characteristic, since it is dynamic and penetrates all matter. Tesla also found that when ether streams from his magnifying transmitter passed through metal, electricity i.e electrons were formed due to the crystal lattice structure of metal which somehow condensed ether (Sacred geometry?).This lead me to research ancient esoteric studies such as the Kabbalah, Hermeticism etc.

I have come to the conclusion that there is a conspiracy to conceal this knowledge from the people by the Abrahamic relgions in the past and governments today. The Chinese cultural revolution is another extension of this agenda.

You will find that the abrahamic religions took bits and pieces of previous "religions" which were actually factual accounts and not only kept it secret but also produced a major religion to filter this knowledge from the masses and consolidate power. After all, it's impossible to establish an economy when energy is in abundance.

The serpent (kundalini) of the Tree of knowledge/The tree of life (channels in the human body), Breath of Life (Qi/Prana), biblical sorcerers, the four ages of man, all begin to make sense.

Not only did these religions persecute and kill people who had this knowledge (The inquisition) but gradually built up a paradigm that of positive evolution to make our ancient ancestors look like a bunch of idiots who knew nothing. To label all ancient stories and accounts as mythologies or legends is demeaning to the human race.

When you look at all pre-abrahamic civilizations and superimpose their beliefs, everything becomes clear.

I am hoping that people reading this will at least research themselves and come to their own conclusion.

Two books I recommend reading: Tragedy and Hope (Carroll Quigley)and Secrets of Cold War Technology.

I hope the first reply isn't "Conspiracy theorist!!!" lol. After all conspiracies is the reason we have politics.

Hope you enjoyed my first thread and thanks for reading :). -1-

• Like 1

My, my... that’s quite an introductory statement!

Perhaps by now you’ve detected that TTBums do not comprise a monolithic voice. Some folks will unreflectively accept anything that gets posted and will treat constructive criticism of ideas as a personal attack on the author, the author’s family, the author’s dog and cat and the daisies planted in the author’s front yard.

Other Bums have acquired those college education thingies and have gleaned some measure of wisdom that can be forged from critical thinking and intuitive insight working in tandem.

Many of us either share your sentiment or sympathize with the idea that certain bodies of knowledge have been blacklisted by the powers that be in order to maintain their economic advantages. The promise of industrial hemp production is just one example that demands no suspension of reason. But the thrust of your argument, however, is leaving you wide open for a complete and thorough evisceration. So the obvious questions are, what reputable physics department of what campus signed off on your work, and more importantly, how have they managed to keep a lid on what most assuredly would precipitate the greatest upheaval in the history of science?

I could be completely wrong. You claim that you were studying advanced physics and mathematics before the age of 17, and I know for a fact that the human gene pool spits out a mathematical genius every now and then, and you could be one of them. The last time I checked, though, Einstein is still held in very high esteem by the scientific community.

Hi all- have a thought or two on this myself. The Michelson–Morley experiment, which i believe is where the eather was decidely kicked-out.

wiki - Mikey and Morley

Instead of providing insight into the properties of the aether, Michelson and Morley's article in the American Journal of Science reported the measurement to be as small as one-fortieth of the expected displacement but "since the displacement is proportional to the square of the velocity" they concluded that the measured velocity was approximately one-sixth of the expected velocity of the Earth's motion in orbit and "certainly less than one-fourth." Although this small "velocity" was measured, it was considered far too small to be used as evidence of speed relative to the aether, and it was later said to be within the range of an experimental error that would allow the speed to actually be zero.

Apparently a few folks have revisited this and have come to a few insubstantial conclusions. 1) the Eather is not of substance if matter is a structure of a wave in aether 2) reletivity is explained as the doppler effect applied to the wave structure of matter 3) That nothing changes rom what we currently know about the world.... teh wave structure of matter and an aether brings nothing new the the table - just a different way of explaining it all (in theory and mathematics - all newtonian physics by the way... so maybe there is an aether after all - maybe the aether is this chi or tao stuff???

Ugly site with alot of confusing stuff on the subject I, myself, wish I could get my head around it a bit more. Seems to be a much more digestable universe than branes and large loopy stringy thingys.

Edited by ~9~

Our new Drew Hempel?! jk=)

thank you for the insightful post! this thread on the infamous ATS (which i sometimes fear TTB might turn into) about teslas free energy secret may be of some interest to some: http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread665511/pg1

If TTB turns into ATS I'll give up on forums forever. Or at least until I stop crying.

I came to realise that "UFO's" are secret government technology based on Tesla's patents which were classified by the F.B.I to this very day illegally and that the whole "Alien" aspect to it is one of many disinformation projects by the western governments that represent us. Tesla, having established a method of transmitting power without wires, wanted to give free energy to the whole world, his ultimate goal. This was brought to a complete halt once the bankers realised his "treacherous" plans. Where would they put the price tag?

What interested me is that Tesla discovered, through PRACTICAL experiments, that the Ether exists in contrast to Einstein who is a stooge that diverted physics for the worst. Through this medium, he was not only able to master anti-gravity but also the complete break down of matter and it's reformation which is replicated by physicist John Huchison...Alchemy. He also discovered that when High Voltage D.C currents were released in very short impulses, this ether field is manifested. Voltage was simply different concentrations of ether and the tendenancy for it to balance out, is the cause of motion, current etc.

The problem with Tesla's idea of transmitting high current via wireless transmission from any given point to another point is one of inefficiency given that the current diffuses over long distances. The electrical current is a field and will radiate to magnitudes of disorder if not contained in a conductor. That is the reason for transmission via an insulated conductor so that the field is contained thus preventing leakage and electrocution. :lol: I believe the electrical power grid is around 33% efficient. Other factors such as weather, dust particles in the atmosphere have considerable effects on efficiency. See the "Rayleigh criterion" for a further discussion. Just the idea of massive towers transmitting electrical current through the atmosphere is ludicrous and not without hazards! However, it would make a great light show. :lol:

Why wage a personal attack on Einstein's character as if that proves...? Exactly what are you accusing Einstein of? If you can't provide substantive facts to back up your assumptions then what really is your point?

I have heard the whole UFO conspiracy ad nauseum here in Santa Fe. I am told the biggest UFO base on the planet is right here in Dulce NM, about 3 hours from where I live. The UFO's open a door on the side of the mountain and fly right in. Amazing feat of engineering by our secret government. :lol:

Edited by ralis

The problem with Tesla's idea of transmitting high current via wireless transmission from any given point to another point is one of inefficiency given that the current diffuses over long distances. The electrical current is a field and will radiate to magnitudes of disorder if not contained in a conductor. That is the reason for transmission via an insulated conductor so that the field is contained thus preventing leakage and electrocution. :lol: I believe the electrical power grid is around 33% efficient. Other factors such as weather, dust particles in the atmosphere have considerable effects on efficiency. See the "Rayleigh criterion" for a further discussion. Just the idea of massive towers transmitting electrical current through the atmosphere is ludicrous and not without hazards! However, it would make a great light show. :lol:

Why wage a personal attack on Einstein's character as if that proves...? Exactly what are you accusing Einstein of? If you can't provide substantive facts to back up your assumptions then what really is your point?

I have heard the whole UFO conspiracy ad nauseum here in Santa Fe. I am told the biggest UFO base on the planet is right here in Dulce NM, about 3 hours from where I live. The UFO's open a door on the side of the mountain and fly right in. Amazing feat of engineering by our secret government. :lol:

No no, Tesla's wireless transmission of power is implementing longitudinal electric "sound waves". It's quite ironic how The Current Wars, Edisons (D.C) vs Teslas (A.C) which Tesla "won", he actually considered later on to be inferior. By producing High Voltage D.C unidirectional impulse discharges, it's as if dropping a stone in a pond. If the intervals or inversely the frequency of a reciever achieves resonance with that of the transmitter, power is "captured" by the reciever at the right time with every "wave" created. When a very high voltage direct current switch closes, you will notice a big spark that escapes producing a stinging sensation all before the switch closure. This spark then disappears as the switch is closed and voltage passes through and electrons begin motion. What is this phenomenon? It cannot be electrons because the electrons haven't even moved as there is no voltage running through the circuit yet. And why does it produce a stinging sensation? This Tesla called radiant energy. The stinging sensations were also responsible for charging capacitors.

Please don't take it as if im forcing you to believe what I see to be true. Just wanted to see if anyone made the connection of ether and qi possibly. Thanks for the replies, really interesting responses :D.

No no, Tesla's wireless transmission of power is implementing longitudinal electric "sound waves". It's quite ironic how The Current Wars, Edisons (D.C) vs Teslas (A.C) which Tesla "won", he actually considered later on to be inferior. By producing High Voltage D.C unidirectional impulse discharges, it's as if dropping a stone in a pond. If the intervals or inversely the frequency of a reciever achieves resonance with that of the transmitter, power is "captured" by the reciever at the right time with every "wave" created. When a very high voltage direct current switch closes, you will notice a big spark that escapes producing a stinging sensation all before the switch closure. This spark then disappears as the switch is closed and voltage passes through and electrons begin motion. What is this phenomenon? It cannot be electrons because the electrons haven't even moved as there is no voltage running through the circuit yet. And why does it produce a stinging sensation? This Tesla called radiant energy. The stinging sensations were also responsible for charging capacitors.

Please don't take it as if im forcing you to believe what I see to be true. Just wanted to see if anyone made the connection of ether and qi possibly. Thanks for the replies, really interesting responses :D.

It sounds to mean that you are referring to scalar waves if I am not mistaken. Also a non local event or even connecting to the so called zero point.

Have you produced the above technology in a laboratory setting and are able to measure and quantify what you are so convinced is true? Believing is one thing! Duplicating what you propose over myriad trials under careful lab conditions is entirely different.

I don't know what ether is. Sorry :)

However, I've been having some really strange ideas recently that the motor force "behind" (if one can talk about such things) the universe is "love" - not the kind you read about or watch on TV or even the kind that people think they're "in" but something altogether stronger than all that, that can kill if necessary and remake if necessary.

Ok, I know, I know...it's crazy faster than you can get to the corner store <_<

John Hutchison is one of the few people who replicated his experiments. Type in youtube and you will see. He produces some amazing experiments that boggles the mind...of the scientific community.

Apparently, Hutchinson is not able to duplicate the Hutchinson Effect except randomly. Technology that is unpredictable has zero utilitarian value.

Apparently, Hutchinson is not able to duplicate the Hutchinson Effect except randomly. Technology that is unpredictable has zero utilitarian value.

The only scalar technology I've ever played with resides in my torso.

Sign in to follow this