ralis

Burning Palm System

The BP system works with different elements through the levels for understanding their energetic build up and can help in healing the body and open up certain energy centres!

I try not to get my students to discuss there practice outside of the BP Circle but share some experiences if the wish, as it should be personal!

Edited by Warrior Body Buddha Mind

Ralis,

I understand your concerns regarding BFP information that is out there and that is why GMDW said that the stuff he filmed for camera are demo and not a full breakdown. Unless like Sifu Terry where he is taught on camera with GMDW in the early days and was taught it right. People buy these demo dvds off people and then say oh I have that system like FP or BP or any of the BFP material out there. Like I said im not here to sell myself to you or anyone. I have students, ive been teaching kung fu since 1992, baishee'd to 2 great masters of 2 rare arts. Been giving Doo Family secret knowledge thats definitely not in the videos or dvds that you buy from anyone else but that claims to have BP or BakMei yadda yadda from Doo Wai. Do they have the Kuen Po of the system rather than just buy a dvd and hope for the best with no understanding of it?

I understand there is gonna be haters cause I am teaching this out, but what I teach and release isnt my choice it was GMDW choice for me to put out at certain times.

Sifu Garry

I have not seen any hate directed at you on TTB. why expect it? The link provided by wtm was useful. I can tell from your youtube channel that you are authentic. I am sure others may not see the little things that i see??

Ralis,

I understand your concerns regarding BFP information that is out there and that is why GMDW said that the stuff he filmed for camera are demo and not a full breakdown. Unless like Sifu Terry where he is taught on camera with GMDW in the early days and was taught it right. People buy these demo dvds off people and then say oh I have that system like FP or BP or any of the BFP material out there. Like I said im not here to sell myself to you or anyone. I have students, ive been teaching kung fu since 1992, baishee'd to 2 great masters of 2 rare arts. Been giving Doo Family secret knowledge thats definitely not in the videos or dvds that you buy from anyone else but that claims to have BP or BakMei yadda yadda from Doo Wai. Do they have the Kuen Po of the system rather than just buy a dvd and hope for the best with no understanding of it?

I understand there is gonna be haters cause I am teaching this out, but what I teach and release isnt my choice it was GMDW choice for me to put out at certain times.

Sifu Garry

I am no hater and have great respect for these type of teachings. Thanks for your honesty! Just watched the video of GM Doo Wei endorsing you and that speaks volumes.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

I have not seen any hate directed at you on TTB. why expect it? The link provided by wtm was useful. I can tell from your youtube channel that you are authentic. I am sure others may not see the little things that i see??

What are you able to see?

Thanks

What are you able to see?

Thanks

if you look at his springy and cotton videos. it is obvious he has a very good short power external. i think most will be able to see that. i see the internal part of it.

i am not a student of sifu garry. i have never met him.

• Like 1

Hi, im one of Sifu Garry students :)

Sifu Garry is great, you can see in his videos that he knows what he teaches, I also train Wing Chun and was looking for a more internal system and after searching for several internal arts and after talking with Sifu Garry about the art etc I decided to give it a try and I have to say its exactly what I wanted.

I started a few weeks ago, Sifu is very helpful replies to all my questions explains everything very well, the videos ( the ones that are not in youtube but for the students ) are very high quality not only in video quality but in content as well.

Sifu is very friendly and humble and you can see that he loves kung fu , the Burning Palm system and teaching, you can see that he teaches for the love he has for kung fu and in particular the BP system.

If you are looking for a very complete martial art for fighting and/or energy/spiritual development this is a awesome art, but be ready to train diligently , its not an "easy" art, besides the meditations there is lots of conditioning and martial training, but that's why its a great art :)

• Like 1

Hey Sifu,

Love that Tom Cruise clip...his best role ever and a bloody good movie too, hahaha!

"I am talking scorched earth..."

107...108...so when you putting the guys through a 10000 funtime session...?

Hey rodgerj and sephius,

Glad to hear that you are enjoying the training! Keep up the good work!

/ Sifu Chris

Hi,

The Burning Palm as taught by Sifu Garry is the real deal. As someone pointed out earlier, Sifu has Sigung blessings as can be seen on Sigung's myspace. It's a very internal system, that is not only for fighting but also for healing. It's also very spiritual in nature as it works off the elements. A very well rounded system. It's very hands on, no forms, lots of conditioning, lots of training drills, lots of meditations, encourages full contact sparring and just a very in-depth system. Probably one of the most practical styles I've ever trained and one of the easiest to get(although the training is a killer..108's anyone!LOLOL). The medicines are awesome, as well as our iron palm training.

I can go on for days, but the proof is in the pudding. I wouldn't be training with Sifu for ten years if skill could not be attained. We went from VHS to DVD to Webcam and I've been able to learn and improve tons. Sifu is very open and doesn't play that secret game that you find in CMAs. The only regret I have is that I didn't meet Sifu sooner, cause I would have been able to dedicate more time and would have moved to OZ to complete my studies.

Anything else, feel free to ask.

Bless

• Like 1

Wow, time flys when you Burning Palms!!! lol

The Burning Palm isnt iron palm but its one way to try and describe the conditioning of the hands so most understand Iron Palm. We still on for N.Y.C this August?

Sifu

Sifu,

LOLOL

Exactly! Thanks Sifu. Had a hard time trying to find the right words to describe how we train without letting too much out.

Oh hell yeah! Check your email.:) It's on!LOLOL

Bless,

Buby

Swwwwweeeeeettttt!!! Hahahah Cant wait, Big Gazza in N.Y.C thats wassup!

Chat to you online, checking your emails, ive had some internet issues lately, never use %#%%*# Vodafone wireless bro....

Sifulicious :)

LOLOL who you tellin!

Nah Sifu, I use clear and they're pretty awesome... 4G for $35 buck a month.

Hi All,

Any ozzies interested in the Burning Palm Kung Fu System im now teaching openly on the South coast (Illawarra region), looking to expand this rare internal healing and martial arts of Omei Shan. In the near future will be seminars and dvd's, any enquiries please contact me @ [email protected]

Sifu Garr Hearfield

Hey Sifu Garry I'm very interested....BUT I have to get a good healing base within myself first with FP mate. ;)

I'm taking it your from the Wayne Gardner area? (sorry, tragic Stoner fan here...If only the guy knew the healing powers the title would be over now :lol: !!!)

I was meant to be Taiwan in couple of weeks but its seems the Taiwan Branch of my Guild wants to stay here in Oz for now... a round about message huh :blink:

From trying out Sifu Terry's Teachings as a "NEOPHYTE" in this area I have NO DOUBT Thee Burning Palm would be all that its meant to be and more!

Cheers Sifu Garry!

Shane

EDIT Woops was tired last night :blush:

Edited by Somamech

I posit the simplest question that has as of yet been answered.

What is the ultimate objective of the burning palm system?

• Like 2

Like all systems, to progress in mind, body , spirit....health is number 1 for me as im getting older and the Burning Palm being a lost art I feel obliged to revive it for my Sifu as this system is what he chose for me and pushed me to spread!

thanks

Sifu Garry

Like all systems, to progress in mind, body , spirit....health is number 1 for me as im getting older and the Burning Palm being a lost art I feel obliged to revive it for my Sifu as this system is what he chose for me and pushed me to spread!

thanks

Sifu Garry

Thanks for answering Gary.

But the ultimate objective is what? Progressing is the path, not the ending is it not?

Well, I will be straight forward with you. I am not a potential student, but I am curious non-the-less.

Why won't you share this info with everyone freely, then if they want they could make a donation or something? The more people you can help, in a selfless manner, the better will be the karma in return.

I know that you have bills to pay and yadda yadda, as do we all, if I were to give you money for teaching, where would that money go?

Like, do you have a garden or a solar panel, or wind generator or anything like that?

Because that's what I will do with extra money, and if I give it to you instead, it could be somewhat detrimental to mother nature unless of course, you are planning on doing something along similar lines with it.

I have 154 clips up for free on my youtube channel that is free, and yes unfortunately if you want to learn these days you must pay, cost me many years and time away from my son to get to a level I needed. Sounds off the path I know, dont hate me for it and for what I do with the money is no ones concern.

Plus most people get free information as I have done in the past and take it, share it, abuse it, claim it their own without any respect to myself open up a BP school saying its from such and such, which will just piss me off. Believe me been down that track and not going back! :(

Sifu Garry