ralis

Burning Palm System

Has anyone ordered the DVD's from Sifu Garry? If so how are you progressing and any other thoughts on this practice.

I have seen one thread on this and would like it if Sifu Garry has anything else to add besides the You Tube videos. I am certain I will have questions once I watch the videos.

Thanks

Hi Ralis,

I havent done the DVD for Burning Palm System as yet sorry! I have online courses and students training this way, I dont know if they are on this forum but I can send them here when they get a chance and if they wanna post anything about there training. I tell them to keep there training personal but they may post something.

Sifu Garry

Hi Ralis,

I havent done the DVD for Burning Palm System as yet sorry! I have online courses and students training this way, I dont know if they are on this forum but I can send them here when they get a chance and if they wanna post anything about there training. I tell them to keep there training personal but they may post something.

Sifu Garry

Web site for your online courses? I would be interested what your courses entail.

Thank you

Well its easy, rather buy a DVD of me doing some meditations with nice music, I actually break it right down talking and guiding in the beginning. These are not clips that are not on youtube these are more detailed and personal!

I will be making DVD's for sale but its more for the students that practice as i think they can use it as a guide and the DVD that will be for sale will be done out doors, yadda yadda but the ones that are in the course in inside and talking and explaining the Burning Palm how its done, breathing, postures, etc.

Hope that helps?

Sifu Garry

The reason for the courses instead of the DVD's is I want to get serious people and not just sell DVD's to anyone, I want to see this art survive in the hands of a student that wants to train this and develop on his path!

Its not a good thing when talking business I know but I rather quality that quantity you know what I mean???

The reason for the courses instead of the DVD's is I want to get serious people and not just sell DVD's to anyone, I want to see this art survive in the hands of a student that wants to train this and develop on his path!

Its not a good thing when talking business I know but I rather quality that quantity you know what I mean???

I have heard an old teacher say, way back in the day, "A teacher had a choice of producing good skilled students or making money teaching lesser students. It is very difficult to do both."

250usd for the 1st level after that it gets cheaper! You get clips and skype training if you wanna chat also, or email me questions about your training if you having any issues or feeling weird things etc. Thats all you pay untill you complete that level and grade!

Sifu Garry

Hi Ralis,

Sifu Garry

I would like to hear what your students have to say. Any students in the U.S.?

Hey, im not trying to sell you anything just answering questions, if they come here ill get them to chime in!

I also dont just take people cause they pay money, I speak via email or on skype before for a chat and get to know who im sending the information to. I like to know what people have or havent studied and get to know what type of training they like to learn.

Sifu Garry

I have students in U.S one in N.Y and Arkansas, Sweden that been with me for over 10yrs training in YKM, BAK mei and Burning palms and other arts, plus online students in canada and other places. I have students in Oz that train with me, one works as a prison guard, body guarding etc.

Anyway not here to convince anyone just answering any questions!

Sifu Garry

I sent an email to some students training BP, hope they have time to come here to share what they think of the course!

Can you give us an idea of how many levels are involved? If an average student were to put in 1-2 hours a day where would you expect them to be in 3 years? which level?

• Like 1

There are 18 levels - there is a morning practice, midday, night which works with the sun and moon energies!

If you are already a martial artist you should be able to learn it pretty easily, although with all kung fu/nei gong slow and steady wins the race.

Depends on the student, some students slower than others in 3 yrs you should have attained a few levels as I said depending on student and how they grade. I dont give out levels till students fully understand the level they are doing no easy ride!!!

train hard achieve much...

Sifu Garry

• Like 1

Just wanted to chime in and say I'm a student of Sifu Gary's. I think in terms of Sifus skill the videos speak for themselves. As far as how the course works I would say very well so far. Everything is explained and demonstrated well. If you are unsure about your form/posture etc you can easily hook up on skype or make a video for him to review.

Is it worth the money? yes every penny. As far as the results I've had I can tell you that the BP energy is very tangibly felt in the body. Especially the extremities. Really, there are different types of energy developed (healing, ging etc) and it is the combination of those that create the unique BP energy.

This is not an Iron Palm course. It is a complete system for healing, spiritual development and martial arts. It's not easy either. Expect to spend a few hours a day every day if you want to train it properly. Personally I feel that it's good to train all the energies to be well rounded. The martial ging really grounds the healing etc. Another great aspect of BP is it also develops the elemental forces such as earth, fire, water etc.

If your serious about training and want a complete system check it out!

• Like 1

Just wanted to chime in and say I'm a student of Sifu Gary's. I think in terms of Sifus skill the videos speak for themselves. As far as how the course works I would say very well so far. Everything is explained and demonstrated well. If you are unsure about your form/posture etc you can easily hook up on skype or make a video for him to review.

Is it worth the money? yes every penny. As far as the results I've had I can tell you that the BP energy is very tangibly felt in the body. Especially the extremities. Really, there are different types of energy developed (healing, ging etc) and it is the combination of those that create the unique BP energy.

This is not an Iron Palm course. It is a complete system for healing, spiritual development and martial arts. It's not easy either. Expect to spend a few hours a day every day if you want to train it properly. Personally I feel that it's good to train all the energies to be well rounded. The martial ging really grounds the healing etc. Another great aspect of BP is it also develops the elemental forces such as earth, fire, water etc.

If your serious about training and want a complete system check it out!

Could you elaborate further on the elements and what effects are created? Also the healing aspects and what it has done for you and possibly others?

Sifu Garry,

There is a great deal of controversy around various teachers that may or may not be authorized to teach by GM Doo Wai. I read about the Jim Lacy problem and his allegedly false claims that he is the new GM. How do I know for certain that you have been given the Burning Palm system to teach by GM Doo Wai? Substantive evidence really goes far with me and I am certain others here would like to know.

• Like 1

Yeah, IM FULL OF SHIT RALIS!!!

I never said you were and am only interested in sorting out who is authentic. What is wrong with that? Anyone can come online and pose to be anything they want to be. I for one ask questions and therefor am a better potential student. Shouldn't you as a teacher expect difficult questions and react accordingly?

• Like 1

Ralis,

I understand your concerns regarding BFP information that is out there and that is why GMDW said that the stuff he filmed for camera are demo and not a full breakdown. Unless like Sifu Terry where he is taught on camera with GMDW in the early days and was taught it right. People buy these demo dvds off people and then say oh I have that system like FP or BP or any of the BFP material out there. Like I said im not here to sell myself to you or anyone. I have students, ive been teaching kung fu since 1992, baishee'd to 2 great masters of 2 rare arts. Been giving Doo Family secret knowledge thats definitely not in the videos or dvds that you buy from anyone else but that claims to have BP or BakMei yadda yadda from Doo Wai. Do they have the Kuen Po of the system rather than just buy a dvd and hope for the best with no understanding of it?

I understand there is gonna be haters cause I am teaching this out, but what I teach and release isnt my choice it was GMDW choice for me to put out at certain times.

Sifu Garry