Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

Organ transplant patients having memory traces from donor

Organ transplant patients having memory traces from donor

It would appear that some people who have had organ transplants, especially heart transplants, start having memories that the donor had and start having the same traits as the donor. For example, suddenly liking the same foods as the donor, or starting smoking if the donor smoked.

Transplanting memories

YouTube - Transplanting memories Pt1 of 4

YouTube - Transplanting memories Pt2 of 4

YouTube - Transplanting memories Pt3 of 4

YouTube - Transplanting memories Pt4 of 4

Interesting-

PaulPearsall.com - Welcome to the official web site of Dr. Paul Pearsall, Hawaiian Lecturer, Keynote Speaker, internationally famous, best-selling author.

Claire Sylvia received a new lung and heart from an 18-year-old youth who died in a motorbike accident. She began to exhibit his tastes, habits, and thoughts. She craved foods she formerly disliked, was attracted to new colours and, unlike her usual self, became impetuous and aggressive. She dreamed of a man called "Tim L.," who (she later found) fit the name and appearance of her heart donor. She never met or new Tim whose identity was concealed from her as a matter of medical policy.

(Claire Sylvia and William Novak, A Change of Heart (New York: Little Brown and Co, 1997).

What do you think? Real phenomena or people tripping out? Why?

It would appear that some people who have had organ transplants, especially heart transplants, start having memories that the donor had and start having the same traits as the donor. For example, suddenly liking the same foods as the donor, or starting smoking if the donor smoked.

What do you think? Real phenomena or people tripping out? Why?

Matter formulated by the last Buddha 2,500 years ago:

All phenomena are void, empty, as they are relative and so lack substantiality and independent reality; they are conditioned by and dependent on other phenomena (dependent origination).

Everything is in a constant flow subjected to impermanence; but what you do think or say also travels inside of you, nos simply outside. Hit the wall and the vibrations will travel and accumulate in your organs, joints, specific areas of your body...in your hand in this instance.

"Someone I know told me the other day a very interesting story:

The case of a guy who complained about pain in the left-hand side of his body, along the spleen and liver channels located just above the waistline and near the ribs. Well this person said that he had this constant and nagging pain in that area since he was very young; Western doctors were unable to diagnose the cause of his pain. In the end, he decided to visit a healer and through psychic reading and past-life regression she was able to visualise a dagger embedded in a very localised point which caused the death of the patient several lifetimes ago, who happened to be a soldier for the Egyptian army. The healer was able to remove the old bad karmic energy still stuck and visible in his aura. Today this patient is a healed and happy man."

This is just an example of how karma operates. Everything you do, think or say will have an effect in you, your external environment and the others in the present and in the future, with positive, negative or neutral consequences...depending on your intent.

Although I am a skeptic this is something I cannot rule out. There may well be some truth in what is behind all this.

I heard that when other DNA, not of your own, is within your body, your organs fights it as if it were an alien invasion. I don't see how organs from other people can communicate that well with your body. This fact is actually why donor patients require to take medicine in order to prevent this from happening.

Come to think of it, the halucinating behaviour might be caused from the medicine?

BTW, you should warn the readers of the bloody content in the video link. Some people might faint, lol.

But a heart is very connected to psychological temperament and neurology. So it sure would have some effect, but nothing as extreme as specific memories. Unless the memory is similar in a traumatic way to the traumatic memory of the previous heart owner.

Edited by Everything

Lol, I never even thought that some people might faint.

Reality tv shows, science tv shows, etc. show surgery all the time. I am totally desensitized to it, it would appear.

Real life, that might be different. I don't think I've ever seen surgery in real life.

Edited by Immortal4life

Sign in to follow this