Sign in to follow this  
Trunk

An Inconvenient Truth

hmmm i dunno about this.

conspiracy theories was just one of the many catalysts on my own path to get where i am now. i don't think i could have gained the level of understanding and the kind of consciousness shifts that are now occurring without this dive first into seeing evil at the very base (matrix) level.

i worked from the bottom up.... i knew something was wrong and i looked for answers. i found out about crooked corporations (that one wasn't hard to find), started to understand how the media manipulates minds and thoughts, saw how this began to tie into government and other places of power.... began to discover that it was a reccurring theme that runs back as far as human history does, found out about the power families, satanic worhsippers (ever seen the pictures of george w doing the 'horned owl' symbol??)... and it kept going up until i realised that all these levels were just the operation of a force, that is the opposing force of 'god' (in this dimension of duality... every action has an opposite reaction... i.e. the god force has it's counter force... yin-yang symbol again) that can be called "the darkside" (lets go with the star wars terminology ;)).

from that i have been coming to understand that this darkside is necessary because it cause the 'force' (god, whatever) to evolve.... it's just a balance.

things appear like they are getting really really bad, but actually this is pushing the other side.... that is now is a time of massive consciousness evolution... it's huge and i think heads are waking up all over the place.

so through the doom and gloom, the paranoia and the overt thought that "everything is fucked" i have come to a point of balanced understanding. now i look at the matrix, and the agents of the matrix and i smile.... and i thank them, because it's because of them that i am doing what i am doing and seeking my potential.

if the world wasn't fucked why would i bother evolving?

OK. Thats one way of looking at it. The other way is that the world isn't fucked its just you started with a perception of the world being fucked and through looking at your fear and paranoia through the mirror of conspiracies and secret societies and all that other nonsense you gradually altered your perception. At least thats certainly what I did. So there isn't anything wrong with the world and there never was.

Also there isn't any force opposing god - god is everything. So George Bush is god and Iam god and everybody and everything else is god as well.

Its what you were saying about thanking the agents for helping put you on the path. These energies are there to intensify the craziness so its in everybody's face to help us wake up. They are god as well - they're being used by god. How do I know this? Because you told me this. You are god as well and you told me thats how you've used these energies. The thing is not all of us have to trawl through the conspiracies to get there. The main point is to not buy into the fear and paranoia to get on with our lives, really live to the best of our ability and grow and explore our potential.

OK. Thats one way of looking at it. The other way is that the world isn't fucked its just you started with a perception of the world being fucked and through looking at your fear and paranoia through the mirror of conspiracies and secret societies and all that other nonsense you gradually altered your perception. At least thats certainly what I did. So there isn't anything wrong with the world and there never was.

Also there isn't any force opposing god - god is everything. So George Bush is god and Iam god and everybody and everything else is god as well.

Its what you were saying about thanking the agents for helping put you on the path. These energies are there to intensify the craziness so its in everybody's face to help us wake up. They are god as well - they're being used by god. How do I know this? Because you told me this. You are god as well and you told me thats how you've used these energies. The thing is not all of us have to trawl through the conspiracies to get there. The main point is to not buy into the fear and paranoia to get on with our lives, really live to the best of our ability and grow and explore our potential.

there is a darkside.

we live in a dimension of duality, ying and yang.

god-force and darkside.

darkside seeks to destroy and suppress life, god-force seeks to evolve and nurture life.

it's very distinct. we are putrifying in the chrysalis to become butterflies, the point is we are putrifying.

i personally feel that one has to see and accept this opposing force in one way or another, to actually transcend it... that could be through conspiracy theories or it could be through recognising that we exist in samsara (buddhist "life is suffering" philosophy) or whatver. of course, it's a lot more complex than that...

it's like how do you unplug from the matrix if you don't even know you are plugged in??

it's really lovely to walk around and say everything is god and everything is all perfect and lovely and everything.... but when it comes down to it, we are still seeking something and that doesn't really get anywhere because 50 years from now we'll still be walking around saying it and still existing exclusively (our perception anyway) in this dimension.

for me, that's not enough.

i dunno.... whatever

:)

there is a darkside.

we live in a dimension of duality, ying and yang.

god-force and darkside.

darkside seeks to destroy and suppress life, god-force seeks to evolve and nurture life.

it's very distinct. we are putrifying in the chrysalis to become butterflies, the point is we are putrifying.

i personally feel that one has to see and accept this opposing force in one way or another, to actually transcend it... that could be through conspiracy theories or it could be through recognising that we exist in samsara (buddhist "life is suffering" philosophy) or whatver. of course, it's a lot more complex than that...

it's like how do you unplug from the matrix if you don't even know you are plugged in??

it's really lovely to walk around and say everything is god and everything is all perfect and lovely and everything.... but when it comes down to it, we are still seeking something and that doesn't really get anywhere because 50 years from now we'll still be walking around saying it and still existing exclusively (our perception anyway) in this dimension.

for me, that's not enough.

i dunno.... whatever

:)

You're kind of missing my point. Of course there's a darkside, because the universe allows us to choose. We can choose to further evolution or we can choose to destroy. Probably we've all done both at one time or another - I certainly have. And it's always a choice to look at what you're doing and learn from it and some people take longer than others. And I'm definitely not saying everything's lovely but I'll still say its all perfect. Some people have to explore the darkside for the sake of their evolution. Doesn't mean I won't oppose them. Actually I just watched the film Fearless yesterday (Jet Li - good stuff) and it's along these lines. Most times we have to fuck up before we decide to do things differently, and sometimes the people who make the biggest fuck ups gain the most from the experience - just look at Darth Vader! - loads of potential, gets lost and manipulated, turns to the darkside, kills millions, then realises what he's done to himself, destroys the emperor and becomes one with the force! Anyway to get back to real life. You also said if the world wasn't fucked why would you bother evolving. How about because it's fun and exciting and challenging. Getting out of the shit is just the start for human beings. Once we've done that is when things are really going to get exciting.

yah, i get ya.

just seemed from your previous point you had one point of view.... so in light of the paradox, i naturally felt obliged to raise the other side.

had you gone about introducing the idea of the darkside... i may have just taken it upon myself to argue that it's all the one thing! ;)

haha, look i know that it's fun and exciting... NOW... for me. but personally i had to see it first as a place i wanted to escape from before i could begin to embrace just how fun and exciting it really is. i think it's become so fun and exciting because i know i am on the way out!

the funniest thing, really, is those of us who choose to serve the force and 'evolve' are actually being the destroyers!

you get the absurdity of it?

by evolving the matrix to the point where it's not necessary anymore, we destroy it and the petty little reality upheld by all the humatons living within it. be aiding in the evolution back to the source we end up with the eventual dissolution of it all!!!

i find that pretty absurd. to an average humtaon, the work we are doing is actually the work of the fallen angel (and how appropriate is that idea? :)).

yah, i get ya.

just seemed from your previous point you had one point of view.... so in light of the paradox, i naturally felt obliged to raise the other side.

had you gone about introducing the idea of the darkside... i may have just taken it upon myself to argue that it's all the one thing! ;)

Thinking about it your first reply was fair enough. I have a tendency to retreat to philosophy rather than take action sometimes, thats probably what you were picking up on.

So less talk, more action.

So less talk, more action.

true that!

the magic happens in the action....

as one of my teachers says "you have to EARN your enlightenment".

;)

Sign in to follow this