Sign in to follow this  
Lozen

tinctures for sale!

I just added about 14 products for sale on my web page, www.dirttime.org. Included are the following tinctures: passionflower, Mexican poppy, wild oats, anemone, uva ursi, burdock, black walnut, basil, Oregon grape root, usnea, St. John's wort and cleavers. I also added clematis flower essence and Fertile Crescent Pregnant Belly Butter.

I updated my webshop because an edited version of my interview with Ken Cohen will be published in Sacred Fire magazine, and will include a link to my website. I have limited amounts of all my products (due to the drought) and expect to run out shortly after the magazine is on the shelves (it is at the printer right now.) So if you want to buy some plant medicine, you may want to do so now.

Sean gets free plant medicine because he did such an excellent job designing my web page. :) (He can design yours too! E-mail him for details.)

I will throw in freebies for taobums if you place your order by the end of the month.

Happy Solstice, and please excuse my gratuitous self-promotion. B)

you're so fucking cool, lozen. =p a real babe!

do you except visa??? will you ship to APO addresses in Germany? lets see what you have....

uh... technical difficulties... mypay doesn'trecognize APO AE =\ I can't say I am in germany, because the mypay site turns all into german, and I am not sure if an APO AE address is a valid german address. I can'tsay I am in the USA, because I will have to choose a state, ... and there is no 'apo ae' 'state' available for selection =\

I have this problem with every on-line vendor, with the exception of amazon. =\

:wub:

I'm sorry, I'll try to fix it!!

In the meantime, feel free to send me an e-mail or a message and we'll figure something out. Do you have PayPal?

I will ship anywhere in the world, but may have to add some $$ for shipping.

Mambo, huh.?..

Do all the pages have to have a static description "Mambo - the dynamic portal engine and content management system" or you can change it?

Type dirttime.org in Google search and you will see what i mean...

Mambo, huh.?..

Do all the pages have to have a static description "Mambo - the dynamic portal engine and content management system" or you can change it?

Type dirttime.org in Google search and you will see what i mean...

Or you could just go to the webpage and buy some tinctures. :P

Or you could just go to the webpage and buy some tinctures. :P

Sorry if my post offended you.

very kewl, reminds me of another site in alot of ways ... format, artwork, etc

like this one

Only Sean's use of color is MUCH better :D

treatyreplace.jpg

I knew that I'd noticed that handprint somewhere!

*ducks instinctively, I know how sensitivities are between tribes*

Edited by TwoTrees

[quote name='TwoTrees' Only Sean's use of color is MUCH better :D

Plus, they don't sell TINCTURES!! :)

I'm really enjoying this gratuitous self-promotion, can you tell? :D

Sign in to follow this