zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

just wanted to share some thoughts on the lighter side of things :D

i hope at some moment of this day that you did experience some laughter?!

was it a reaction from hearing a joke? :lol:

were you being tickled? :P

did you experience joy? :) or happiness?

did you have an evil laugh? :ninja:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Today the funniest thing that happened to me was what my teacher said to me before English. She stopped me on my way in the door and said "I had a dream last night and you and your friends were in your corner during class. You were like the spokesperson and you stood up and said 'We're the corner that hates you Ms. B!'" lol, it would have been insulting if I hadn't know that she likes me and I'm generally a very nice person. Other than that the other thing would have had to been the video we watched in our medical class on taking temperature rectally. It was funny, because I didn't look at the screen when they were actually demonstrating it and I heard my classes complaints. :) Yeah, a pretty eventful day

An Archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have... the older she gets the more interested he gets in her :lol:

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

Watching our animals at play often makes me smile and laugh, we have 8 chickens, a dalmation and a cat, the chickens are fascinating to watch and seeing them lie on the grass and spread their wings to enjoy the warmth of the spring sunshine is a major smile. The dalmation, a 6yr old girl, is often very vocal and moans a lot, as if to say that she is missing out on things. The cat is still young, under a year, but completely full of natural tao and instinct, he really lifts my spirit and often makes me roar with laughter :D

• Like 2

Hello zerostar,

We were bored at work so we invented different personas for each one of us and it was hillarious. Everyone kept on calling me uncle Burt.I am so not uncle Burt.LOL

What about you?

Edited by suninmyeyes
  • Like 1

Hello zerostar,

We were bored at work so we invented different personas for each one of us and it was hillarious. Everyone kept on calling me uncle Burt.I am so not uncle Burt.LOL

What about you?

sometimes i just have to laugh at myself. yesterday i was doing some circle walking in the yard and there were these robins walking everywhere. i nearly stepped on one.

they were probaly trying to show me a better way to walk idk.

• Like 1

sometimes.....some of these posts on TTB give me a well needed healthy laugh.

some of them i even think were intended to be funny :unsure:

My mom's cats playing. A young playful male and an old crabby female. Freaking hysterical. :lol:

• Like 1

I was listening to my wife manage a conference call this morning and she sounded so professional and organized and I told her so and that I was proud of her. She kissed me and thanked me for mentioning it and then told me that it was entirely unscripted. This made me laugh because when I first met her in college biology class in 1998, she struck me as a total airhead. Seems she couldn't find the pointer in the eyepiece of the microscope. But, she was hot and went after me, so go figure.

• Like 3

first thing this morning reading Stigweard's *** Ancient Taoist Texts Revealed*** thread

i laughed more than once :lol:

Last night on TV I watched the movie ROAD TRIP (from the year 2000). I forgot how much I like that movie. Laughed hysterically!

well when i returned back home and found my den/dojo in ruin. i was like dang :(

but once i got over that. each day has had laughter. a happy laughter.

each day i have also danced and even sang. you dont wanna hear that but if you saw me dance you might get a good laugh too.

3 bonfires this week and last night during that bonfire an 18 year old dude walked up from the darkness and said he had been trying to catch a goose by the creek and missed the goose but fell into the creek :lol::lol: then he asked me for one of my beers and i laughed again :lol: nope it's my last one haha.

i hope you bums have a great weekend B) i have some laughter to attend to......

some chores and baguazhang too :wub:

it is just another wonderful day in the tao

what an wonderous day this is. just imagine ,(you dont even have to imagine)

we live in a world where we have access to HIGH level teachers and they usually answer your call or email :) they even LIKE to hear from you!!!

sometimes i want to run up to someone, grab them and shout at them "Do you know about this?!"

sometimes i just have to laugh at myself. yesterday i was doing some circle walking in the yard and there were these robins walking everywhere. i nearly stepped on one.

they were probaly trying to show me a better way to walk idk.

I always laugh at my self when I observe the elusive obvious in any given moment. Just the thought of it. But even more amazing, have you ever pretended to play some comedic role in front of the mirror pretending there is an audience watching. If you do it for 1 hour in a row and like really keep trying and believe in yourself and stick with the character, the last 30 minutes you will choke yourself of laughter. It is an amazing experience that I recommend alot of people. How awesome to make your self laugh so much and continuesly! :lol:

It really expanded my mind about how humor works.

Edited by Everything

Most of the time i am laughing at my own jokes in conversations i am having with myself... in my head.

I will just be sitting there, then laugh out loud. People obviously will think i am crazy, but they have no idea how much fun i am to talk to. LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2