zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

Daobums  left wing moderation wall ;

flood-pipe.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

What on earth is that dark green one looking at down there  ..... and why are they so shocked about it  ?

shocked-woman-hand-over-mouth-gobsmacked

• Haha 1

That's Mary... his wife, she's checking the hem on his robes to make sure he's not making a bad impression while out in public.

• Confused 1

Thank you George Carlin :

• I think I am, therefore, I am … I think.

• Isn’t making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool?

• I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman, ‘Where’s the self-help section?’ She said if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

• What if there were no hypothetical questions?

• Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?

• If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

• When I ask how old your toddler is, I don’t need to hear ’27 months.’ ‘He’s 2’ will do just fine. He’s not a cheese. And I didn’t really care in the first place.

• If the black box flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn’t the whole airplane made out of that stuff?

• Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

• Some people see things that are and ask, ‘Why?’ Some people dream of things that never were and ask, ‘Why not?’ Some people have to go to work and don’t have time for all that.

• Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough money not to quit.

• ‘Bipartisan’ usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out.

• Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

• Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.

• I have as much authority as the Pope. I just don’t have as many people who believe it.

• One can never know for sure what a deserted area can look like.

• When you step on the brakes, your life is in your foot’s hands.

• Some people have no idea what they’re doing, and a lot of them are really good at it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, steve said:

Thank you George Carlin :

• Some people have no idea what they’re doing, and a lot of them are really good at it.

You have uncovered my super power!

Please keep it secret.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Rise up O people !     Overthrow   the reptilian overlords !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWJIOMkRfJ-XDD_XTGRAE

• Sad 1

On 5/16/2022 at 11:04 PM, Bindi said:

If life gives you melons, you might have dyslexia.

ok, Ima little slow. just over a week to get it. +:lol:

A previous gf of mine used to say if life gives you lemons; squirt the juice in the other dude's eyes, then run like hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I probably told this one before here  , but since there are new people ... and many of you ; in one ear and out the other   

;) 

Pastor in the pulpit ;  " And I say to you all,  as Jesus did ' You must forgive your enemies ' . People,  I urge you, do not hold any bitterness in your heart , forgive your enemies  ....   forgive them  . "

Voice from up the back  ;  " But I ain't got any enemies ."

The Pastor peers through the congregation , "  Ahhhh .... Mrs  Smith , what was that ? "

She stands up ; " I said , I ain't got no enemies . "

Pastor ;  " Did you hear that everyone ? How remarkable , Mrs Smith , a woman of 92 years old , has got to that age and does not have any enemies  ..... not an enemy in the world ? "

Mrs Smith ;  "  Thats right . "

Pastor ;  "  Remarkable , Mrs Smith , would you please come up to the pulpit and share with us how you came to be in this spiritual state . "

" Alright then ."  She slowly walks to the front of the church, the Pastor steps down from the pulpit and helps  Mrs Smith up the stair to it .   She clears her throat  .....

" Its because all them bitches is dead now  . "

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, steve said:

image.png

I wondered why that seems to happen to some more than others   ..... they are the type I like to sit  opposite   to .

• Haha 2

Yeah ......   but can ya do this ! 

fat-slip-and-slide.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nungali said:

Yeah ......   but can ya do this ! 

fat-slip-and-slide.gif

Hold my beer...

• Haha 1