Happy dead guy on a stick day .

ChocolateCrucifix.jpg

(...)

Holy chocolate indeed.

Remember when we killed our Savior? 

Yea man, talk about a good friday.

We should celebrate.

Which is followed closely by Passover.

When god needed to be reminded which babies not to kill.

Edited by silent thunder
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

easter-bunnies5.jpg

dda2b46ca279bd7c3756fe15c6e7526f.jpg

4c13f7d2c59e01e44ba059d6d7b72a84.jpg

You need to re-watch (or watch if you never did) Donnie Darko ASAP.  

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

Happy dead guy on a stick day .

ChocolateCrucifix.jpg

Mmmmmm    ...   'top deck '  . 

delivered by Fridays mournful bunny

easter-bunnies5.jpg

Saturday's  'mystical underworld bunny came .... but didnt bring me anything 

dda2b46ca279bd7c3756fe15c6e7526f.jpg

just sat in the corner in a  trance .

I  hope Sundays resurrection bunnies  will be better

59cd54cec68d7b26008b5735?width=1200&form

Happy Easter everybody

4c13f7d2c59e01e44ba059d6d7b72a84.jpg

I sure hope those Christians aren't right.  If there's a hell, I think you may be hell-bent...

25 minutes ago, manitou said:

I sure hope those Christians aren't right.  If there's a hell, I think you may be hell-bent...

Right -   Lets see now ;  ' God' , the supreme creator and intellect of the Universe  favours a little  family band on earth , to test their  patriarch's  loyalty to the Lord   he tells him to sacrifice ( in plain speak -  kill  and murder ) his own  son , but God stops him just in time . Later God has his own son,  born on earth - Jesus . Jesus has come to end sacrifice and make a new 'covenant'  with the people and forgive all their sins  ( that they didnt even know they had )  by  ......  wait for it ......   sacrificing his own son , now .  But  UNLIKE  with the  other man son , this 'God father'  doesnt stop the sacrifice  with his God son , so we have some delightful little torture scenes , which become the central icon of the religion foistered upon him posthumously  .... and to celebrate that, we get time off work and chocolate

.... but to make fun of this serious and deep  religious   'theology' might result in my after life being an eternity of burning in an underground lava pit .

R i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i g t !     :rolleyes:

Here is me in a past life ; 

Surrealist Benjamin Peret insulting a priest

623eb226506081d4840bccb6520e0f1a.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Right -   Lets see now ;  ' God' , the supreme creator and intellect of the Universe  favours a little  family band on earth , to test their  patriarch's  loyalty to the Lord   he tells him to sacrifice ( in plain speak -  kill  and murder ) his own  son , but God stops him just in time . Later God has his own son,  born on earth - Jesus . Jesus has come to end sacrifice and make a new 'covenant'  with the people and forgive all their sins  ( that they didnt even know they had )  by  ......  wait for it ......   sacrificing his own son , now .  But  UNLIKE  with the  other man son , this 'God father'  doesnt stop the sacrifice  with his God son , so we have some delightful little torture scenes , which become the central icon of the religion foistered upon him posthumously  .... and to celebrate that, we get time off work and chocolate

.... but to make fun of this serious and deep  religious   'theology' might result in my after life being an eternity of burning in an underground lava pit .

R i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i g t !     :rolleyes:

Here is me in a past life ; 

Surrealist Benjamin Peret insulting a priest

623eb226506081d4840bccb6520e0f1a.jpg

reminds me of the old football score joke:

Barcelona :1  Surreal Madrid : fish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care what I have to go through for chocolate.

But yes...that was my very own imprint.  You got a problem with that?

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I don't think it has to be underground.

• Haha 1

Murder the innocent, eat their body, drink their blood...  seems perfectly normal doesn't it?

And really, did they 'murder' Yeshua?  I mean, he was 'the son of god' and he preached such.  So he knew and was aware that he was the son of god and would not die for eternity.  So technically did he really give up his life for our sins?  Since, he was destined to rise again on the third day, hence it being 'good friday' when he was offed.

Seems like he didn't so much give his life for our sins as give up his three day weekend for our sins, which doesn't seem so terrible now does it.

Let's celebrate!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, silent thunder said:

Murder the innocent, eat their body, drink their blood...  seems perfectly normal doesn't it?

And really, did they 'murder' Yeshua?  I mean, he was 'the son of god' and he preached such.  So he knew and was aware that he was the son of god and would not die for eternity.  So technically did he really give up his life for our sins?  Since, he was destined to rise again on the third day, hence it being 'good friday' when he was offed.

Seems like he didn't so much give his life for our sins as give up his three day weekend for our sins, which doesn't seem so terrible now does it.

Let's celebrate!

All those bunnies and eggs, pagan fertility symbols (of much earlier origins than Christianity), suggest that "murder the innocent, eat their body, drink their blood" is to be followed by a more traditional activity of the season -- fucking like rabbits.  Sounds like a fun three-day weekend anyone might hold grudges for missing out on.  But for two thousand years?..     

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Taomeow said:

All those bunnies and eggs, pagan fertility symbols (of much earlier origins than Christianity), suggest that "murder the innocent, eat their body, drink their blood" is to be followed by a more traditional activity of the season -- fucking like rabbits.  Sounds like a fun three-day weekend anyone might hold grudges for missing out on.  But for two thousand years?..     

Reminds me of what a nurse once told me defines the male reaction to life.

She felt we are limited to three possible choices - eat it, kill it, or fuck it....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, manitou said:

As far as I'm concerned, I don't care what I have to go through for chocolate.

I should have added   ' chocolate in the form of a rabbits egg    '    just to make clear the'  religious logic'  here .

But yes...that was my very own imprint.  You got a problem with that?

Yeah .

Wanna fight  ? 

I don't think it has to be underground.

Hmmm ... you are probably right here , I dont think its called lava until it surfaces  ..... maybe 'an underground molten igneous rock pit '   then ?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Let's celebrate!

Rise again on the third day ?

Day 1 - Friday arvo - dead .

Day 2 -  Saturday .

Day 3 - Sunday ; already gone

" After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to look at the tomb.

2 There was a violent earthquake, for an angel of the Lord came down from heaven and, going to the tomb, rolled back the stone and sat on it. 3 His appearance was like lightning, and his clothes were white as snow. 4 The guards were so afraid of him that they shook and became like dead men.

5 The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. 6 He is not here; he has risen, just as he said.'

Errrmmm , no - not 'just as he said at all ' 

Resurrection on the Sabbath ?  Naughty ! He should have taken the day off ! 

• Haha 1