zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

A Russian guy posted a youtube video of his life with a pet bear.  A comment someone left under the video:

"This is extremely dangerous and stupid.  It always looks as though they're happy and so on, but it's only a matter of time before they lose it and maim you.  Yes, they can be domesticated -- but they are still Russians!  Run, bear, run before it's too late!"      

Image may contain: 1 person, text that says 'ÑÑÑÑкий мÑжик вÑложил видео на ÑÑÑбе, как OH живÑÑ Ñ Ð´Ð¾Ð¼Ð°Ñним медведем. Ð²Ð¾Ñ ÐºÐ°ÐºÐ¾Ð¹ комменÑаÑий ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ð¾ÑÑавили You're such good boy Comments 16K X Green Snake. 11 months ago ÑÑо оÑÐµÐ½Ñ Ð¾Ð¿Ð°Ñно и глÑпо. ÑÑо вÑегда вÑглÑÐ´Ð¸Ñ Ñак, бÑдÑо они Ñакие ÑÑаÑÑливÑе и вÑÑ Ñакое, но ÑÑо лиÑÑ Ð²Ð¾Ð¿ÑÐ¾Ñ Ð²Ñемени, когда они вÑйдÑÑ Ð¸Ð· ÑÐµÐ±Ñ Ð¸ покалеÑÐ°Ñ Ð²Ð°Ñ. да, Ð¸Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð¶Ð½Ð¾ пÑиÑÑÑиÑÑ, но вÑе вÑÑ Ñавно они- ÑÑÑÑкие. беги, медведÑ, пока не поздно!'

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I like my decoded secret red message. thats all I needed and it lifted me emotionally. thank you.

I dont know how its a thing that makes a laugh though. I didnt laugh.

How do we know by a shoddy photo what is the STORY of this BEAR?

maybe its missing a back leg from an injury. OR maybe its experiencing alot of pain now in its hip muscles

and cannot function on its own and is a photo from an animal sanctuary?

I have been to animal sanctuary in Big Bear California. Wounded animals cannot fend for themselves and rely on human intervention.

Is the funny part more political against Russians?

2 hours ago, sagebrush said:

I like my decoded secret red message. thats all I needed and it lifted me emotionally. thank you.

I dont know how its a thing that makes a laugh though. I didnt laugh.

How do we know by a shoddy photo what is the STORY of this BEAR?

maybe its missing a back leg from an injury. OR maybe its experiencing alot of pain now in its hip muscles

and cannot function on its own and is a photo from an animal sanctuary?

I have been to animal sanctuary in Big Bear California. Wounded animals cannot fend for themselves and rely on human intervention.

Is the funny part more political against Russians?

It's a well-known fact that explaining a joke that wasn't clear makes it clear but can't make it funny, so I'll just address your concerns.  This particular bear, named Stepan, is the star of many youtube videos you can check out if you like.  He's 27 years old and has been living with his human family all his life, since he was adopted by them from a zoo where he was born.  I don't remember the details but given the economical situation in Russia of the time when the bear was born, the zoo may have been struggling to survive, and the bear wouldn't have a better life if he was to stay there -- if any at all.  I'm not a fan of zoos, and swore to never visit one ever again even though San Diego has one of the best -- still, my last visit left me depressed and furious over the casual cruelty characteristic of human approach to treating wild animals as inanimate objects.  That's the general sentiment; an exception is kind treatment of an individual animal whose life would have been even worse from the get-go if it wasn't for human intervention.  In those rare cases, the animal's life is still nowhere near normal but at least, for a beast born into bondage, kind owners who are willing to take on the role of adoptive parents are better than cruel ones who imprison and exploit the beast for profit or just for the hell of it -- in a zoo, circus, medical "research" lab (that's where the real horrors happen every day, millions of instances every year) or in just about any circumstances where an animal is subjugated by humans (or whatever those ghouls are).  

Stepan, basically, has always had the life of a well-loved family dog or cat -- who just happens to weigh 800 lb.  He doesn't know any other life, never did, and if nothing bad happens to his family, never will.  His story is just what it is.

The joke in the comment I cited is funny to those who are aware of the politically motivated cliché image of Russians promulgated by the media.

Edited by Taomeow
  • Like 2

i like all the cartoons thanks.

feeling combo of remorse and sadness.

this is only for you to consider.=:

or I will go at it alone which is ok.

BRI-gung!!!!pho-ba-chen-mo (:-)  hint: u stands for ugly! last o if offer....so you can suss heart it out based on some original landline calls--I can see myself now in the bedroom of the ground level basement at my aunt/uncles house oceanside. crystal clear

got lots of fun tidbits for mommy and daddy repression therapy-again small doses of amusement in a world laden with

terror and yucky stuff of mind  

I have read a few things today. I hae a really few strange habits with reading-cant get into that now.

but I would like to pull a rabbit out of my ass hat...

teacher/Teacher my eyes are on you.

I have written a few things today as well as listened to what I call a very unnerving podcast. I wont use name in public forum but you will know WHO when I say it was host of get together in Wa. he and his wife. omg uggghh- some things like walking natural Earth really appeal to me. I cant stand spiritual matter.

My mind is frantically piecing together many scary ideas and I really have to separate myself from 

practice other than prayer, confession and sacrament of communion at church.

water intake

fasting-oh I loved it immediate the whole empty feeling and then appreciation of small bits nutritious food.

I may present a few photos but thats always major issue for me- over the frustrated part of that.

I work hard with Jesus Christ at appropriate times.steaming christian music is balm-

God make me an instrument of intelligence so I can get a few nature photos up for "evidence"

of my journey beyond your perceived darkness of me.

I have a few photos as well from internet on my phone:

One is of a daylight shinning through pelican throat bag(whatever you call it)

and its so clear you can see not only the veins but see the fish it scooped up.

then second photo of this poor mouse squeezed between pieces of furniture but spread out appendages.

like how a rock climber would scale a chimney passageway.

the poor mouse looks worried.

ok complete NO on whitchie poo stuff and I mean it.

no wiccan just reading that word was momentary kryptonite recoil. good for you-not me though

a few slugs, bugs, garden, hikes, good mental choices, a few mystical things as I can conjure on my own very nicely.

no pagan

no oracle-

all of this I cant deal with-

please. must be not on any rides...no no

Edited by sagebrush

you said ferris wheel...

worked that for hours-oh very difficult on my mind but somewhat productive creativiity

I had to do voice puppet overdub fear is real....

:-)

I periodically eat things that fall on the floor (food mainly) in order to keep the immune system strong!

💪🏼 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, steve said:

I periodically eat things that fall on the floor (food mainly) in order to keep the immune system strong!

💪🏼 

I hope you observe the 30 second rule.  All bets are off if you eat it off the floor after this window of opportunity has closed.  There's tiny little things out there that replicate much faster than your immune cells.  E.g. e.coli doubles its numbers every 20 minutes.  I say, to be on the safe side, pick up and eat things that fall on the floor as soon as you physically can, don't waste too much time debating with yourself whether you should.  And, especially, don't put it off till tomorrow.

Also, I am intrigued by the "food mainly" part.  Could you elaborate?  What else besides food do you eat that falls on the floor?  My imagination runs wild...  

Edited by Taomeow
  • Haha 5

Have you guys ever tried slightly fermented oranges? You just make a hole or two and leave it for a few days. Come back and it has an interesting flavor + it’s probably good for your stomach bacteria.

Otherwise what the heck is that towel thing?

• Thanks 1

Just received a funny text video from my sister. I cant post it I will have to describe it. I tried searching on internet but couldnt find.

A man calls up a gym for membership:

the first caption is calling customer service in 2020

dial tone----ring ring

the photo is a bearded guy with glasses staring at his eyephone

the person answering says " hello how can I help you?"

the person calling replies, " hi I would like to sign up for a gym membership!"

the person answering says." what is your first and last name?

the caller says:

victor vasqueus

How do you spell your first and last name.

V as in virus

I as in infection

c as in covid

t as in test

o as in oxygen

r as in respiratory

and my last name..........

V as in vaccine

a as in antibody

s as in social distancing

q as in quarantine

u as in unusual

e as in emergency room

s as in santizer

then you hear dial tone......................

the caller says---oh I guess he hung up!

:-)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This Wednesdays meeting of the time travel club is postponed until last Tuesday.:ph34r:

Edited by sagebrush
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2020 at 8:53 AM, Taomeow said:

I hope you observe the 30 second rule.

This disturbs me.  I thought we had a full minute.

This actually happened.  I was in a department store with my dear sweet mother and I observed a chocolate truffle on the floor, under a table of clothing.  I pointed it out to mom and kiddingly said 'I dare you'.

She snatched that thing up and popped it in her mouth without even breaking stride.  She was about 80 at the time.  She too followed the medical advice offered above by Steve.  If it doesn't kill you, it just makes you stronger....

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, manitou said:

This disturbs me.  I thought we had a full minute.

This actually happened.  I was in a department store with my dear sweet mother and I observed a chocolate truffle on the floor, under a table of clothing.  I pointed it out to mom and kiddingly said 'I dare you'.

She snatched that thing up and popped it in her mouth without even breaking stride.  She was about 80 at the time.  She too followed the medical advice offered above by Steve.  If it doesn't kill you, it just makes you stronger....

Lets hope she  wore glasses and never did that outside

dog-poop-ground-brown-shit-white-backgro

dogpoop-main-1518566341.jpg?crop=1.00xw:

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 2

No I dont .

I have been knitting and distributing these through UNESCO

46179194-giraffe-in-a-scarf-isolated-on-

Giraffe scarf .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nungali said:

Lets hope she  wore glasses and never did that outside

dog-poop-ground-brown-shit-white-backgro

dogpoop-main-1518566341.jpg?crop=1.00xw:

I am going to have my eyes examined!

On 21/12/2020 at 7:49 AM, steve said:

💪🏼 

On 21/12/2020 at 8:53 AM, Taomeow said:

Also, I am intrigued by the "food mainly" part.  Could you elaborate?  What else besides food do you eat that falls on the floor?  My imagination runs wild...  

Guess they don´t call him Dr. Hormesis for nothin´.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2