zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

My sister went and did some  scientific work there ; testing fish in streams .  But there is a little more to her story,. She travelled with her boss , they had other work in different places  before and after.  They used to get on great, had a great trip working together , doing what she loved in various locations in different countries .   But then she said ;  " All of a sudden, just after we arrived in Egypt from Chernobyl. he had this weird massive personality change , started accusing me of things that never happened , got aggressive, the rest of the trip was a nightmare , thank God  Egypt was the last place."

Me;  "  Just after you left Chernobyl  ? "

Her;   < thinks >  " Do you think that had something to do with it ? "

Me; "  Dont know, but if there are no other causes , what do you think happened ?"

Her;       :unsure:   

Anyway ... some humour

I pull up at the local store for a refuel .   A group of bikers pulls in , (all on giant modern high tech bikes) .  One has girlfriend  on the back and she gets off and looks over to me and my bike  (old school, simple, retro ) and she goes ; " Ohhhh , that's beautiful ! "

Boyfriend ;    < frown >

Me;  'Yeah ... but  ....  check the  bike out . "  <points >

Boyfriend ;  : I knew you would have a good sense of humour   ....... riding   that thing ! "

:D 

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 6

On 9/16/2020 at 3:27 PM, Nungali said:

Nope .

here is another pic  of the same critter 

baby-aye-aye-1.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

BABY YODA! I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU!

shunka

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Apech said:

Obviously no interest to  anyone on DBs but in case you have a friend:

120188415_3239456762796662_117523385769541054_o.thumb.jpg.b04fcf9fb3bc0776fd803f4da0f3f5fb.jpg

What in god's name is she holding, off there to the side?  (I'm assuming those aren't your fingernails!)  What an interesting juxtaposition.  And the other book - is it Why Men Love Bitches?  :angry:

51 minutes ago, manitou said:

What in god's name is she holding, off there to the side?  (I'm assuming those aren't your fingernails!)  What an interesting juxtaposition.  And the other book - is it Why Men Love Bitches?  :angry:

No its not me - I got this from the jolly old internet.

• Like 1

More 'men's jokes'  ;

Spoiler

At work, I noticed a couple of women where sitting behind  and  eavesdropping on a conversation between my boss and the unit manager in the mess tent . So I go up to the unit manager  and complain.

" Those porta loos are dangerous !  They have that flap at the bottom of the bowl, and my privates keep getting caught under it "

My Boss ;  " What ! ?   When you are sitting down . "

Me:  "  No , when I  am standing up for a wee . "

.... then later  someone cut their finger, so it was bandaged and had a rubber  finger stall put on it . In the process they spilled rolled up  finger stalls all over the floor at the entrance to the mess tent .

8160242.jpg

My boss ( who is Iranian) is standing near the door, people are lining up for lunch and my workmate comes out , looks at the ground and says out real loud ;

" Hey !  Who spilled all these Iranian Condoms everywhere ? " 

And finally ;

Another day, some women are sitting around complaining about the physical effects of  menopause .

I offer ;  "Yeah,  womenopause is pretty bad too ."

"What's that ?"

"Its what men get when they get older ..... you get this really weird sensation here   < puts hands over genitals  ... women wince , one goes " Ewwww."  >   that rises up to here ."  <move my hand slowly up the center line   to head >   ......

......   as the brain starts to ascend to its proper place . "

• Haha 2

my roommate just told me that his gas is getting so bad that he's going to start dragging a wooden chair behind him

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Nungali said:

Cant you use your 'wand thingy' on him ?

I've already tried.  It just made things worse.  Previously they were silent....

• Haha 3

In a discussion where someone was  getting frustrated   due to excessive  '  homonym  jokes' made ,  at their expense .

They posted ;

" Oh , for goodness sake !

Response ;

' No thanks, I dont drink that stuff . "

• Haha 2