zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

Are we talking James Bond and Pussy Galore, sadly she passed on in I think April of 2020?

I felt she left some big boots to fill...

Apech regardless of gender...

Well the cosmos has chosen something a little different, and I see high heels.

Regrets in advance for my cheekiness

It is A pech's fault

two men are hunting. one asks: did you ever hunt bear? the other one answers: no, but one time i went fishing in my shorts.

I hope when I inevitably choke to death on gummy bears, people just say I was killed by bears and leave it at that.

Actually, It isn’t a bear joke, but bear with me here…

Why can’t pooh bear catch a date. Because he is always talking about his honey.

What do you call a bear with no teeth?

A gummy bear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A panda walks into a bar.  He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots into the air.  "Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit.  "I´m a panda," he says at the door.  "Look it up."  The waiter turns to the relevent entry in the manual and sure enough finds an explanation.  

"Panda.  Large black and white bear-like mammal, native to China.  Eats shoots and leaves."

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

A panda walks into a bar.  He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots into the air.  "Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit.  "I´m a panda," he says at the door.  "Look it up."  The waiter turns to the relevent entry in the manual and sure enough finds an explanation.  

"Panda.  Large black and white bear-like mammal, native to China.  Eats shoots and leaves."

Down here ,  women call that  a wombat .........    "That guy is a wombat ."   (eats roots shoots and leaves )

• Haha 1

On 16/8/2020 at 11:14 AM, manitou said:

An unforgettable  article.  Now I'm all confused.

Awww, don´t be confused.  These days, I fret about masks and people standing too close to me at the grocery store.  I worry about nuclear war, the upcoming presidential election, the radicalization of the right-wing extremists.  But whether or not I should wash my chicken?  As far as I´m concerned, all poultry -- washed and unwashed -- is on the back burner. 

Edited by liminal_luke
  • Like 1

Modern dating ;

" Well, its been fun talking to you on line ..... you seem nice , can we go to the next level?  How about you send me a picture of yourself ."

" Okay, sure,  here it is  ..... "

Spoiler

man-protective-face-mask-eyeglasses-head

• Haha 2

A friend asked me why I was talking so softly in the house.

I said, maybe Mark Zuckerberg is listening.

She laughed.

Alexa laughed. Siri laughed.

• Like 2

On 17/08/2020 at 8:40 AM, moment said:

Cutting-children-hair-coronavirus-1024x725.jpg

That 'sweet'  little girl in the first picture .....   :blink:   ...... I think the  mother that cut her hair was  Rosemary Woodhouse 

15 hours ago, Nungali said:

That 'sweet'  little girl in the first picture .....   :blink:   ...... I think the  mother that cut her hair was  Rosemary Woodhouse 

Had to google that one.  And to think Rosemary was president of the Future Homemakers Club during high school.

12 hours ago, Apech said:

118144855_3285193868184242_8862826543294292711_n.thumb.jpg.77bd6d3a14175cebde40ce97beef445a.jpg

Young man to young woman's father ;   ' Sir, I  ask your permission to take your daughter for my wife . "

Father ;  " You pervert ! Go and find women for your wife somewhere else ! "

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Highway Patrol Police Officer ;  " Do you know why I pulled you over Madam ? "

" Ummmm ......   so it would't be so windy when we talked  ? " 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I realize not everyone on here is a combat veteran, so I'm putting this in a spoiler box, I found it funny as 2020

Spoiler

• Like 3