zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

4 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Just in case you need it someday 

s7cstp1se7d51.jpg?width=693&auto=webp&s=206c32c3c44c67142d90666482a7b4501ad89ff1

Gesture #1 doesn't quite get it right.....

• Haha 4

55 minutes ago, manitou said:

Gesture #1 doesn't quite get it right.....

Depends on who you know

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Taomeow said:

s7cstp1se7d51.jpg?width=693&auto=webp&s=206c32c3c44c67142d90666482a7b4501ad89ff1

Ah, a sign language joke   :)   Do you know this one ;

A guy asks his deaf friend if he thinks God exists or not . The friend makes a sign by making a ring with his forefinger and thumb and places it around his nose and then moves forward and backward . The guy ; " Sorry, I am not familiar with that signing ."

So the deaf guy gets a pen and paper and writes   '  Fuck knows '  on it .

- I saw Ricky Gervais (ugh! ) doing similar on 'Extras' . An interviewer is asking his  confused female friend 'What is he like ?' .  He is  behind the interviewer signalling the same sign , with forefinger and thumb in a circle  , in the air to her, signing    ' OK / good '  and nodding and looking eager .

She sees it gets confused and says   " A wanker '

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Depends on who you know

most likely in west virginia

Edited by manitou
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Taomeow said:

I’ve actually done this when a bigass bull shark was approaching my brother on a wreck in North Carolina.!

🤣

It was not quite as funny at the time!

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, steve said:

I’ve actually done this when a bigass bull shark was approaching my brother on a wreck in North Carolina.!

🤣

It was not quite as funny at the time!

I can imagine!  :o

Reminded me of another story -- I used to hang out with a Native American guy who was an aerospace engineer (and talented inventor) turned back to his roots to become a shaman, and he told me how he decided to pursue his own tradition (which he grew up away from) when he discovered that animals seem to acknowledge him in a special way.  Pigeons would land on him, cats and dogs followed him and the like.  So one day he was kayaking on the ocean and a dolphin approached and started circling the kayak, coming so close that my friend was able to lovingly stroke his back.  He later proudly told the story to an audience he was lecturing about his own experience of re-discovering shamanism, and mentioned that the dolphin's skin felt like rough sandpaper.  At which point the audience gasped...  "Sandpaper?!  It wasn't a dolphin!  You petted a shark!!"  

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

my dogs and cats were all resting peacefully in various parts of my flat when I went to use the bathroom before taking a nap. Coming out, i saw that i was vetoed out by the democratic principle as all five of them took over my bed and were so adorable cuddling together that i decided to sleep on the floor instead after stealing a pillow from them.

Edited by Earl Grey
  • Like 5

16 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

my dogs and cats were all resting peacefully in various parts of my flat when I went to use the bathroom before taking a nap. Coming out, i saw that i was vetoed out by the democratic principle as all five of them took over my bed and were so adorable cuddling together that i decided to sleep on the floor instead after stealing a pillow from them.

I don't think you should have stolen their pillow.  :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, zerostao said:

image.png.3c6039ab6fb052f7d1025c14e724203e.png

The situation is way more complex than that.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, moment said:

It absolutely is.  Wasn't meant as political satire. 

Trying to maintain a small amount of humor in troubling times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, moment said:

It's also missing the people taking selfies and saying that they were there representing or making up for centuries of racism by taking a selfie with non-whites. 

A selfie will make a difference...in your social media status updates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey guys - this is the thread where I come to laugh, please take the political crap somewhere else.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Apech said:

Hey guys - this is the thread where I come to laugh, please take the political crap somewhere else.

That was a joke in my post—a political crap joke. 💩 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Apech said:

You're right, 

On 7/29/2020 at 10:17 AM, Apech said:

I felt that you were being too brusque, toward several of us, with this comment.  I thought you were still a mod and I don't take well to what I perceive as tactless, bullying, disrespectful speech by authority.  I did not know about the trunk/mod thing at the time.  If I had, I would have been more tolerant.  My apologies.  I will take down my cat chewing cactus thing now.

Edited by moment

1 hour ago, moment said:

I felt that you were being too brusque, toward several of us, with this comment.  I thought you were still a mod and I don't take well to what I perceive as tactless, bullying, disrespectful speech by authority.  I did not know about the trunk/mod thing at the time.  If I had, I would have been more tolerant.  My apologies.  I will take down my cat chewing cactus thing now.

Do what you want - it's a free world.

1 hour ago, Apech said:

Do what you want - it's a free world.

No!  It's not!  I hope you get rid of that cloud some day.

301 Moved Permanently

Edited by moment
  • Like 1

I think its time for some owls ;

maxresdefault.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

long-owl-legs1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

'HOMEMADE PRODUCT'    means   employees  forced to live at factory .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRxe-5T0KCTAfUL5K6tIx

Edited by Nungali
  • Sad 1