zerostao

What made YOU laugh today/tonight ?

On 2/8/2020 at 8:29 AM, gatito said:

Steve.thumb.jpeg.09a7fdfe1064981248141d47be3b8160.jpeg

It looks like you're waiting to scare the poop out of someone coming through that gate.

• Like 1

I tried to make a joke and failed so badly that it had to laugh.

Then I was told thatgggg.jpg.c0bf71409bb20f433ccceeb083abd33e.jpg if I would only stop looking and sounding like I was going to a funeral, then people would laugh at my jokes.

Edited by mrpasserby
clearity
  • Haha 1

After all these years, World Taekwondo Federation has finally decided to change its name "over negative connotations" of the abbreviation

image.png.eeb48ef0eacf61f75334f1eddc6dfdfc.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

On 05/02/2020 at 6:31 AM, moment said:

Ok, so it's not real, but it is pretty funny. Trichophobia, indeed.

We had a Christian couple with a few little kids staying here . dad was a pastor in some unmainstream church .   They had been doing river baptisms    down river near town .   We are down the river beach at our place  , hot day, all swimming , but not their little fellah ; Come in , come in !

Nope , no way , just would not . Then finally Dad  " Why  dont you want to come in ? "

" Jesus will get me . " 

:) 

230px-Hoaxed_photo_of_the_Loch_Ness_mons

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 2/9/2020 at 12:32 PM, manitou said:

It looks like you're waiting to scare the poop out of someone coming through that gate.

That's actually the front door to our practice room, and it could be scary if shown when finished and seen by surprise in person.  The cats don't like it.  It's a Halloween mask I was working on, of a spirit entity that came to see me a long time ago, and there's no doubt it would scare a lot of people out of their skin to see it like I did.  I originally had that picture taken to show an artist, a painter of dragons, who was interested in doing a painting of something realistic.

What's amazing is the deep level of immaturity shown by those here who use it as an insult.

Edited by Starjumper

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

What's amazing is the deep level of immaturity shown by those here who use it as an insult.

gotta love 'em anyway

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, manitou said:

gotta love 'em anyway

Now there's a concept.

I had to reflect on both sides of that coin for awhile, because most of the time I feel an unconditional love for people I see in real life.

But here.

They can be felt as  living beings with spirits or as little thorns in the side.  Feeling them as living beings, it's kind of sad about their karma.  Feeling them as faceless no-name thorns hiding behind the silver screen, It's kind of gladdening to know about their karma.  I guess on forums it's too easy to feel them as the later.

Thank you for your advice.  One thing is for sure, I can't teach them anything.

• Like 1

Lookit me !   I got a woman in my car   !   

mannequin.png?w=1600&h=1600&q=88&f=2b28e00ce38805c928082b1e7d69ce8b

Hmmmmm .... not really trying ;

B9323047791Z.1_20160721135908_000_GM5F2IBMR.1-0.jpg?width=534&height=712&fit=crop

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

Lookit me !   I got a woman in my car   !   

mannequin.png?w=1600&h=1600&q=88&f=2b28e00ce38805c928082b1e7d69ce8b

Hmmmmm .... not really trying ;

B9323047791Z.1_20160721135908_000_GM5F2IBMR.1-0.jpg?width=534&height=712&fit=crop

That's the old Rapture Carpool Lane gag for Evangelicals.

If pulled over, you simply look over and exclaim... "Holy Shit!  The Rapture took him!"

• Haha 1

A funny thing happened to my Shaman traveling cloak while crossing the river styx. The hem of my cloak got some of the earth's black blood on it, so when I went to visit some heckta witches in nova scotia, they wouldn't let me come closer then the end of their really long driveway. Ever science then my nickname in some circles has been 'Mrpasserby'. When telling jokes about visitors to their circles, everyone holds their noses and says 'He passed us by', over the years these jokes didn't seem to get old for some, until one member of a prestigious circle posted me a invite and then nearly passed out when my Shaman traveling cloak wafted by to closely filling the room with odorous Nostalgia  :wacko:. If you think that this story stinks, try crossing the river styx in a leekie reed canoe :huh:.
Image may contain: shoes
Edited by mrpasserby
clearity
  • Like 1

On that note:    Newtown  ( 'trendy' Sydney inner city suburban  slums ) is in the news again  in the 'animals out of place '   news .

This time, baboons  at a hospital

BB10m4gL.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=

Last time , water buffalo in the main street

5343458-16x9-340x191.jpg

( Which, from my pov, was hilarious  -   my crew was working  one end of Newtown on a film location  and some of  our mates where   on a different one down the other end in the park,  filming some advert that had buffalo in it .     So there had been a bit of 'rival jocularity '      and practical jokes  going on .    But when we saw them chasing their escaped buffalo up the road  in the city .... all we had to do was  watch and laugh at them   .... very amusing .... for us  :D .       They  where     :angry:   ) 

hqdefault.jpg

Our  local towns offering ;   many tourists are freaked out if they  are lucky enough to see  a 'frilly' running   ( especially the Japanese, for some reason )  out in the bush ....

But on occasion they do it down the main street footpath in town .   Jap tourists go crazy over it !

But the best one was when H....  ( a local  ....'character'  , let's call her  )  had added to her animal menagerie that she dragged around with her , a brand new little  piggie  she  bought at the markets .    Now    H ...   (    who is also known as  ' Drunk H .... '  or 'Alco H ' ) was with a gang of her friends ,  of  'similar interests '  .  They stopped in town and piggie jumped out the open car door .  So  now, up and down and in and out the main street  and shops , Saturday morning , beween the  many shoppers , visitors and tourists (it being  the monthly market day ) are a bunch of falling over , off chops , local  ferals  ,  trying to catch piggie , who is running around squeeling and being very elusive  -   and much more agile than her persuers .  They eventually gave up and went home . Piggie was on the run in town for 3 days , sighted here and there , sometimes chased . Eventually   the ranger  caught her  .  

I think they should have let her be  ...  town could have done with its own stray pig  ..... snuffling around  and   begging for food at the outdoor upmarket cafe tables  from   shocked  tourists and local  hipsters . 

• Haha 2

The Perry Bible Fellowship has delivered again!

This is what happens if you tell @Taomeow that you are now feeling sick.

image.thumb.png.11645360c43c47fdacbd3c0f227bec58.png

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/the-report/

@Starjumper posting on TDB. Maybe there is a communication issue?

image.thumb.png.a648399aa4ab37da6344f72774a9d06e.png

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/rubbed/

The nature and practice of Scamgong explained perfectly!

image.thumb.png.673aa9967753acdc28c955638c805614.png

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/the-flight/

• Like 4
  • Haha 6